• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackythejack

They/Them
Figured I might as well replace my likely failed match earlier.

combatants start five meters apart.
We'll assume that the teleportation is game mechanics because let's be honest it probably is.

Homicidal Maniac:

Party Goer: 5

Last edited:
This is really amusing...And hey, they're both a pixel style, so it works

For teleportation, regardless of it being a gameplay mechanic or not, the way it's described "Michael" doesn't seem to make very good combat applicable use of it anyways, so it seems pretty negligible. Also while he does have some proof of Stealth, he doesn't seem to use that amazingly well either, considering his go-to tactic is to blow that advantage and go right for (very slow) chasing.

I know it's at least partly Atari limitations, but this Michael is kinda funny to watch him bungle an attack like that.

For AP, they're likely pretty comparable. Michael easily kills normal kids and a teen(?), while Partygoer can fight 1v1 with zombies that were able to tear through a bunch of partying teens, so casual baseline 9-C on both ends.

Mid-Low Regen for Michael isn't bad, but Partygoer can heal up on her drinks as well, so the advantage on either side isn't as strong as it could be. Plus Mid-Low for knife wounds might not heal the gashing Partygoer did to zombie's faces as easily, plus Michael probably won't enjoy being set on fire by her cigarettes either.

Range flip flops. Partygoer has the advantage when Michael tries to get in, given that she can throw items with that same 9-C strength, but once he's in a knife is certainly better than Party Goer having to CQC. However, if Michael attempts to back off like he does due to injuries, Partygoer can easily pelt him with her range on his retreat. Which speaking of, Michael's tendency to try to back off and reapproach the fight might not work so great in a SBA situation. The Babysitter didn't give chase to finish the job, but Partygoer fighting to win is far more likely to.

Plus, I think there's an experience/skill issue with that too. Michael's a killer, but the babysitter putting up a resistance is enough to get him to back off and retry the situation. Meanwhile Partygoer has been shown having longer fights, and getting into multiple back to back through the night. Not to mention that a handful of zombies jumpscare her to catch her by surprise, but she still fights back decently well, which might be a blow to stealth.

I think this comes down to a mix of Partygoer's versatility, being a generally more aggressive and more combat competent opponent than Michael had to fight in the game, and Michael's standard tactics being flawed for this matchup. Michael won't go down easy, and Partygoer will probably shed some blood before leaving, but I think she has what she needs to fight Michael decently evenly, wear him down, and keep herself alive.

Ooooooh dangit, you're right. That's a genuine shame.

Curse Nobody's Home not scaling to No Delivery.

I'd go through Nobody's Home for like, feats, but I don't think I'd find a single one lol.

I almost wanna do a Death Battle style something with her just because I find her funny but it's also like, the only opponents I can think of for her are slashers

The only thing that MIGHT be an interesting feat is a zombie breaks a car windshield, but it's off screen, so likely completely unusable. Otherwise I think we got nothing beyond baseline 9-C. A crying shame...

It's honestly fitting, considering she's basically just a slasher movie protag who throws more punches than the average.

I mean there's a calc for breaking a windshield. Two of them actually so I don't know which ones are right lol.

this one puts it at 9-B but idk it depends a lot on like, info ig.

The real problem is that off-screen situation, I don't think it's solid enough to prove it was done with one hit rather than multiple, so calc would be much lower/maybe not even viable.

It's really heartbreaking...All we needed was evidence the zombies were on the same level as the No Delivery monsters and she'd have a 9-B and her 9-C would be higher than baseline.

Twas not meant to be...

I will not stop you in the slightest, time to give a blackout drunk party girl a VS Wiki arc, lol

the drunken hubris of man?

also wdym next time I'm the only one that's made threads for her
Yeah that name's great, and really amuses me, definitely using it for either her votes or the fight title.

And uh...Um...dang I might've never made one, I didn't realize that

Back