• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Atari 2600 Horror Fight: Leatherface vs Homicidal Maniac (Michael Myers)

Homicidal Maniac due to stealth mastery, teleportation and regen which is gonna be a big problem for Leatherface

I mean a chainsaw can be kind of an ineffective weapon anyways. Depends on how badly Leatherface can hurt him I guess.

Leatherface does have the more dangerous weapons, though doesn't last as long if it runs out of gas. And HM is more tactical/stealthy. Pretty sure HM may find a way to wear Leatherface's saw out; voting HM FRA.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Leatherface does have the more dangerous weapons, though doesn't last as long if it runs out of gas. And HM is more tactical/stealthy. Pretty sure HM may find a way to wear Leatherface's saw out; voting HM FRA.
But how can HM keep Leatherface at a distance long enough to wear out the saw's motor when Leatherface is so much faster?

HM has Athletic Human speed when retreating, same as Leatherface; I don't see where so much faster comes from.

Back