• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bookmaker can resolve the Type 8 problem since he was canonically sealed by a sealing attack much weaker tha Bookmaker.

@DMB Plagiat

I said her style just cuz its an openner for her. It also repels attacks to an extent so it will help her, as well as bypass defensive abilities. Eventually she just incaps with 5 forks

He ''could'' but All Fiction likely takes over at that point. Either she is mentally dead and AF works automatically or she is alive in brain and does it herself

Iapitus The Impaler said:
He could but All Fiction likely takes over at that point. Either she is mentally dead and AF works automatically or she is alive in brain and does it herself
There is no demonstration of AF working on transmutation, petrification, or similar abilities (sealing).

While it is potentially possible, it is incredibly unlikely due to her style repelling all contact. A valid win con that stops it from being a stomp, but very unlikely to be fulfilled

Medaka Resists mind hax
Medaka only resists electricity-based mindhax. Her only way of countering other mindhax is by mindhaxing herself back, can Noise's mindhax stop Medaka from doing that?

While it is potentially possible, it is incredibly unlikely due to her style repelling all contact. A valid win con that stops it from being a stomp, but very unlikely to be fulfilled
I don't think it repels all physical contact, it just repels physical contact. I don't think it would stop petrification. Hell, Fukou had the same style up for 3 years and I don't remember it preventing all physical contact, just repelled it, making it more difficult.

Agnaa said:
Medaka Resists mind hax
Medaka only resists electricity-based mindhax. Her only way of countering other mindhax is by mindhaxing herself back, can Noise's mindhax stop Medaka from doing that?
Probably not, either he takes complete control, or he uses headphones that automatically re-mindhax their wearer.

I don't think it repels all physical contact, it just repels physical contact. I don't think it would stop petrification. Hell, Fukou had the same style up for 3 years and I don't remember it preventing all physical contact, just repelled it, making it more difficult.

On the other hand autopilot would let her dodge his energy attacks.

Honestly, the electrical based distinction that we draw is rather pointless since all mind hax in medaka box is purely biological and electical based. the only exception would be Kumagawa's empathic manip, but that isn't much of a contradiction since it still fits within the bounds.

Well yes, but actually no. She still mind haxed her way out of Oudo's brain washing even after it ran counter to his brain washing to undo her own brain washing. So she can already run against mind hax to un mind hax herself.

What does Noise usually start with?

Non-bloodlusted Medaka usually takes attacks before activating abilities and going for a win. So if Noise is likely to start with something that could incap her, he's likely to take this.

Honestly, the electrical based distinction that we draw is rather pointless since all mind hax in medaka box is purely biological and electical based. the only exception would be Kumagawa's empathic manip, but that isn't much of a contradiction since it still fits within the bounds.

Well yes, but actually no. She still mind haxed her way out of Oudo's brain washing even after it ran counter to his brain washing to undo her own brain washing. So she can already run against mind hax to un mind hax herself.
The electrical based distinction is really important, since that's how we do hax on this wiki. You don't get immunity to all mindhax for being immune to electricity-based mindhax. You don't resist Type 2 concept manip because your verse only has Type 3 concept manip.

For the second part, Medaka could only do that with Zenkichi's presence/motivation. Since he's not involved in the fight, that's not really applicable.

Agnaa said:
I am pretty sure Medaka forged her own version of the style, so idk if he had the contact repelling properties on him. I wasn't claiming it could stop petrification, I was claiming she could stop the tentacles from grabbing onto her and thus being able to petrify her.

I am pretty sure Medaka forged her own version of the style, so idk if he had the contact repelling properties on him. I wasn't claiming it could stop petrification, I was claiming she could stop the tentacles from grabbing onto her and thus being able to petrify her.
It's stated to be the same one Fukou used that let him live with a pierced heart for three years to let her pump blood through her body.

If Noise's petrification comes from tentacles it should help, but Medaka doesn't have her style on by default, especially when not bloodlusted.

Agnaa said:
What does Noise usually start with?
Non-bloodlusted Medaka usually takes attacks before activating abilities and going for a win. So if Noise is likely to start with something that could incap her, he's likely to take this.
His forte is petrifying energy attacks.

Since she's likely to tank those attacks initially, then get petrified with no way of undoing it, I vote for Noise.

The tentacles are for sealing.

Back