• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 2 has begun. For our second match we have Jason Voorhees submitted by Kyschan21

He will up against the one and only Necroa Virus, submitted by Edwardtruong2006

This is the tournament standings: https://challonge.com/p7oir0xj

IMG 1967
IMG 1968
Takes place in a standard arena (all tournament matches will be here)

Speed Equalised

Otherwise SBA

Jason Voorhees: 0

Necroa Virus: 7 (Edwardturong2006, Kyschan21, Litentric Teon, Psychomaster35, Dargoo Faust, GyroNutz, CinnabarManx421)

Inconclusive: 0

Necroa

Acid negs dura, he can survive multiple hacks from a machete via type 2, and if he dies he explodes and Jason gets infected with the plague

Oh boy, time to shine. Jason is definitely going to have a hard time putting this virus down with it being able to survive with so little left. If Jason has his standard stuff, he'll be able to shoot the zombie's from a range with his arrows but to obvious little effect. I don't see a calc for the virus zombies, but I would assume Jason is slightly stronger.

If the calc Dargoo did in this thread is accurate, the self destruct wouldn't be much to harm Jason but would be able to spread the virus to him. So while Jason may be stronger, I think the zombie's immortality, acid spit, and spreading would definitely going to give it the win

Lol, I suppose I'll side with the virus FRA.

Though, question, if the virus dies and infects Jason, would that count as a victory for Jason?

Seeing as how some characters can win via possession (Jason included), I think that would still count as a victory for the virus since Jason still technically loses to it

Being sick kills them and turns them into a Necroa Zombie which takes like hours (aka a combat-applicable time)

Well, I would assume it would possess him like how it infects the victims and turns them into zombies. But it would still result with Jason's death either way since the virus would still kill him from the inside, regardless if it's possession or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back