• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

40k upgrades needed

So I've recently seen the new upgrades with 40k.the new characters, like titus, nemeroth and the primaris,along with sly marbo . I'm happy to see this, but there are many more character add to the 40k section: euphrati keeler, Nathaniel garro, varro tigurius, mephiston, Njal Stormcaller, grand master Ezekiel, Jonah orion, trayzn the infinite, imotekch the stormlord, the silent king, old one eye the tyrranid, the other living saints, some eldar characters (notable one), notable orks(ghazkull, wazdaka, the beast), kor pheron, argel tal, azkellon, john gramaticus, ciaphas cain, commissar yarrick, sisters of silence, huron blackheart, Amnaich the Golden,Heartslayer (Ail'Slath'Sleresh),Shalaxi Hellbane ,Zarakynel ,prisoner of the emerald cave, Rotigus, Ku'gath,Scabeiathrax the Bloated, hanszo the iron warrior, fabius bile, night lords champions(sevitar),

Code:
daemon princes-(belkaor, n'kari, prince of a thousand faces, doombreed,etc)
also change ishas picture to something else this:https://www.deviantart.com/mako85/art/Shenadoah-192274124

also cant forget upgrades,some new powers and forgotten powers need to be added:

Emperor of mankind: -possession(
Possess_-_Copy.png
),

-ressuection of others( seen with vulkan in the old earth novel),

-other psyker abilites that other characters have,

-cant think of a better word for it but necromany(summons the dead space marines in webway,living saints,legion of the damn),

-shapeshifiting(The Emperor is also capable of transforming his physical body, taking on a more unassuming (and human) appearance. ref: The Last Church, Vulkan's origin story),

-creation(primarchs,living saints, and possibly the legion of the damn),

-power bestowal(The Emperor can grant powers, such as immortality to people. ref: Deliverance Lost)https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2jxqaq/respect_the_god_emperor_of_mankind_40k/

next would be the primarchs such as:

-konrad kurzes need some updates on his psychic abilites, vulkan resurrection needs some updates,

horus as well, and girlyman please respond as soon as possible.

Those would be ok but youd have to make them then have them looked over by those knowledgable on the verse.

Code:
imotekch the stormlord has been added which is good but what about the other people I recommended.
also another person to add would be drazher

another thing to add about the emperor

also this is spoiler part to the new siege of terra book: lost and the damned

SPOILER:

the emperors psychic shield/presence can not only heal people of warp infliction like with jaghatai khan when he got stabed by a warp blade. BUT that his power is so strong (even in a weakened state) that all of the daemon primarchs cant even be on the planet(terra) without being destroyed/banished.

https://www.reddit.com/r/40kLore/comments/cipwm8/spoilers_siege_of_terra_lost_and_the_damned_full/

That's actually really impressive, especially since he's currently slowly losing to the Chaos Gods. idk what it would classify as though, since he'd decidedly different than something like a Culexus Assassin even though it's a similar effect. Definitely some passive.

29dan said:
imotekch the stormlord has been added which is good but what about the other people I recommended.
also another person to add would be drazher
Well necrons are my bread and butter, so I wouldn't mind adding more of them if noone minds/does them before me.

You can ask the staff members listed in the Warhammer 40,000 verse page to comment here regarding the new powers.

We cannot create new profiles on demand though. My apologies.

The updates look fine, though that's more Reincarnation than Possession. But pages can't be made on demand, yeah.

Is somebody experienced willing to add the accepted updates?

I would agree with Psycho that I think it'd be best if the HH concluded first, but if the feats are well-established and non-contradictory, I suppose they can be used.

I would be willing to handle the update but not right now. I will soon however.

As Ant and Prom said, you can't really request for profiles to be made, you just kinda have to wait and see if someone gets interested. I'm currently the only guy making 40K profiles and am focusing on the Titans at the moment.

Azathoth is missing. We do not know if he will come back or not.

Anyway it's pretty clear no one can trepass on Terra. So adding that passive should be fine. There are hundreds of characters that could be added but the major ones from each species should be handled first.

The fact that the Beast and Ghazgull do not have profiles is asinine tbh.

Beast/prime orks would definitely be gigafoe 4-B. Vulkan got straight up killed by one.

Ghaz idk as well. His current standing cant possibly be lower than Low 5-B, but him being slated to be the next best might influence stuff idk.

Gharkul Blackfang was a Crusade-era Ork that nearly outmatched three Primarchs, and required Empy himself to get involved.

I will unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message later if you need my help.

okay then.

im just amazed that their hasn't been a emps vs sigmar battle thread yet.

does sigmar even have a page here at vsbattles?

Nothing from Fantasy has pages here, except for the Fantasy versions of the Chaos Gods.

Nobody cares about it seemingly.

Can you provide a better description of that resurrection feat?

The Emperor possessed Vulkan and built his Hammer then added his essence so it's blessed and can perma-kill Daemons. Not sure if he resurrected him since Vulkan is a perpetual. So if you have a statement from Old Earth I missed could you present it?

Still waiting for clarification on what exactly that Resurrection thing is about.

Otherwise I am ready to add the other powers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRBKWc3mT5U

it says so on 5:25 but feel free to watch the whole video

also you forget that vulkan was stabbed with fulgirite, a shard of energy that has the power to kill perpetuals, so whether he is still a perpetual is still debatable.

I hope he still is or else his character is kinda ruined.

He clearly regenerated from that. He's obviously not dead even after his death in the Beast series.

I hope your correct on that.

so are you gonna make the changes or 100% waiting until HH and siege of terra series ends?

Back