• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In all seriousness, apparently Lucius fights a Bloodthirster in his novel. Now it all depends if it was in Realspace or in the Eye.

I just listened to a Lucius Audiodrama, Embrace of Pain, and he slaughters a host of Nurgle Daemons and a Daemonhost Death Guard Chaos Champion with ease, and then the Daemon posessing the Death Guard takes over and all the minor daemons fuse into it, becoming a morphed daemon the size of a Dreadnought. And Lucius beats it too, without ever getting hit.

The problem is that the audio never makes it clear in what level this daemon is in the hierarchy.

That's a loooot better than I expected his res power to be, though. Since it applies to even indirect killers who don't even need to be present.

I think the "murder stars" is more flowery speaking on Ahriman's part. It's not quite the same as that Chaos Lord who wanted to use his ship to "extinguish the stars", which we see him literally doing, later on.

His range/destructive capacity also likely isn't as good as his AP. Like, Sanguinius definitely doesn't have the range to affect an entire solar system at once, but he still went 1 on 1 with Madail, who definitely could.

@Azzy and Matt: So....should the feats of Ahriman's "likely higher" be taken off of his page then? IDK about Sigis(?) and Khayon, but if Ahzek is only at best 5-A, then maybe the likely higher stuff should be taken off make things more easier in tiering?

Cause that at least would make me feel more ensured of what he should ACTUALLY be at, y'know?

@Cross

His best DC feat of his own power is, to my knowledge, within Tier 5. However, he does still likely scale to multiple Tier 4 characters, which is worth mentioning.

I get that, Azzy. It's the fact that you and Matt (especially so so) either needs to redefine what Ahzek's higher tier could be and/or take out his current stuff that goes on his "likely higher".

For me, i would be satisfied if either one or both was done. If it's just left the same, idek what else you guys would make up for Ahzek.

Khayon and Sigis(?), not a lot to say if it's nothing else to work with them thus far.

I'm kinda vehemently against 4-B Space Marines. I kinda want to downgrade Draigo to only At least 5-A, likely far higher. Cause his Tiering bugs the hell out of me.

But iunno.

Draigo's tiering doesn't make sense.

But considering he's been beating Greater Daemons at their best since his inception, the 4-B part is 100% legit (unfortunately).

I'm a bit more sold on the "possibly Tier 4" than I was before considering new stuff such as the Masque's feats in Castellan or Ahriman causing a system's sun to disappear as part of his power up, honestly. But it depends.

Basically, I'd be fine with Khayon and Ahriman getting a "possibly 4-B" added onto their tier, but keeping their 5-A, as well. Like Kharn.

Back