• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-B Kaguya (this is useless and I'm wasting my time 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥)

Did Damage post his debunk?
Not a debunk exactly; I just didn't think there was a solid basis for Kaguya's ETSO to have the same "chakra density" as the Truth-Seeking Orbs created by Naruto & Obito. Obito showed the ability to greatly increase the size of his TSO's with the constructs he created without any suggestion that he was making them massively more powerful as a result. Kaguya expanding the size of her ETSO doesn't necessarily imply that she's putting in proportional amounts of chakra to volume every second, and that she'd do this for 15 years straight consistently. It seems to me that the method in the OP depends on some generous assumptions.

I don't think there's a rule like that. The minimum is 2 votes and it should be in the majority to get approved. There's no rule that states there has to be a 2 point lead. Unless I'm mistaken.
2 is the bare minimum for non controversial changes. A change with staff disapproval imo doesn't fall under that category.

2 is the bare minimum for non controversial changes. A change with staff disapproval imo doesn't fall under that category.
Well I don't think 1 staff disagreement makes this controversial and I've seen other CRTs pass through without a 2 point difference, but as you wish.

Back