• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If I understood the main argument correctly, then Senku would win by petrification from Medusa. What's stopping Senku from throwing Nitroglycerin Paper Planes at Kiyotaka?
Nothing...?
Though the chances of Senku succeding with the planes is kinda lower than with medusa for the following reasons:
  • Ayanokoji is capable of predicting the trajectory of the plains with his ANPR.
  • Fast enough to get away from the plane before it collides with something and explodes.

Also, to throw the plane at Koji, senku would have to be within 10-20 meters of Koji. At that range Ayanokoji can just speed blitz senku and kill him before Senku can even aim at Koji.

Last edited:
Then what about shooting Kiyotaka with his Primitive Revolver?
At close range, Speed and ANPR again.
Though the gun has a much longer range so if Senku uses it well he could blow Koji's brains out.

Edit: Spotting Koji with his stealth mastery and getting the jump on him with his enhansed sense would be tough though. Also, iirc Senku's aim kinda sucks, that's why the gun was given to the sheriff dude.

How likely is it for Senku to use his Primitive Revolver over his Medusa? He doesn't have Prior Knowledge, and the main argument for Senku implies he starts with Medusa.
Senku doesn't kill and medusa is his most non-leathel option so he's more likely to start with that than the gun.
In character senku would go for incap if he can avoid killing koji. Though in this fight they're willing to kill so idk.

Kiyotaka has better observations; he observes his entire view with utmost precision. Like once, he remembered the name of a clerk from the badge which just happened to enter his field of view for once (here). So, Senku needs to focus on his surroundings for looking at Kiyotaka and notice him (kind of impossible due to stealth mastery), but Kiyotaka can have Senku enter his field of view for once and get his goal fixated. Medusa is also a very bad way to win this (not a way to win this, to say.

• Possibly better inteligence.
Also, no, not the case. Kiyotaka stomps if it is in intelligence, it isn't close to be in the range of "possibly". Kiyotaka actively has a statement of having even higher knowledge than Senku (Senku only has on-screen feats and peak-scientist level of intelligence based on being compared to Dr. Zeno, Kiyotaka actively has statements of having his knowledge classified as "immeasurable", or to say, "more than what can be learnt in a lifetime", at the age of just 14 or 15), then think about how much of a stomp this becomes if we count both general and crystallized intelligence.

I am not glazing btw. :censored: This is fax.

What are Senku's wincons again?

Since we are so hell bent on assuming Koji will mindlessly run and swim from a blast that covers the whole island... And Koji is supperior in every way even in intelligence as the glaz- I mean facts point out... What are Senku's wincons?

Did you even read the thread before replying? Read it and tell me if Senku has any wincons

Anyways, Im voting Senku via Medusa. Senku is not going to confront the unknown, so he will immediately implore medusa during prep time. Set the range to a few kilometers and set the time needed to escape on a raft or something.

Koji simply just doesn't know about Medusa to counter it.

Medusa flashes a green light at a variable speed. Based on all what has been said and what is on his profile, Koji's first instinct in a dense forest in an island will be to hide behind something because the beam will be too close to him before he realizes that it can pass through obstacles.

There is nothing on his profile nor here that would make Koji want to run from a mere green light instead of hide. (Are there even light attacks in his verse at all much less one of medusa's scale?) Especially when he doesn't have the time nor reference to make an accurate calculation of the beams speed from the time he notices it. Unless there is a scan where he made a calculation of similar nature on the spot without any reference.

Last edited:
Bro, I just simply answered your question :/

It was a rhetorical question anyway.

How was that an answer if Senku can't do anything with those supposed wincons? He sucks at aiming a gun against anyone much less than an Analytical Prediction user, and people have been arguing that medusa isn't a wincon. Although I disagree with those arguments.

It was a rhetorical question anyway.
Hm
How was that an answer if Senku can't do anything with those supposed wincons? He sucks at aiming a gun against anyone much less than an Analytical Prediction user, and people have been arguing that medusa isn't a wincon. Although I disagree with those arguments.
To be fair, Koji has stated that he thinks of all possibilities in fights and outside of them

For example, He did not discard a possibility of Tsukishiro having more members with him iirc, Tsukishiro and Shiba hiding their power and other stuff

Koji will know smth is up after seeing a green light coming from a deserted island, I know i would, It's unhabited Island for a reason, Why would a unhabited island activate randomly a green light out of nowhere if not his opponent?

Koji will know smth is up after seeing a green light coming from a deserted island, I know i would, It's unhabited Island for a reason, Why would a unhabited island activate randomly a green light out of nowhere if not his opponent?

Obviously something is up.
I am talking about Koji not knowing how to properly react to the situation and in a dense forest he wuld notice the light when its very close to him. Since the light becomes visible after passing through obstacles.

Run? Where?
Hide? Where?

Obviously something is up.
I am talking about Koji not knowing how to properly react to the situation and in a dense forest he wuld notice the light when its very close to him. Since the light becomes visible after passing through obstacles.
Looking at Delta's screenshots, I don't see why he wouldn't notice the light, It would enter his field of vision

And like i said and what Reggor said, He doesn't take chances, He will be extremely cautious to an opponent he doesn't know anything such as Tsukishiro and Shiba

Looking at Delta's screenshots, I don't see why he wouldn't notice the light, It would enter his field of vision

And like i said and what Reggor said, He doesn't take chances, He will beat extremely cautious to an opponent he doesn't know anything such as Tsukishiro and Shiba

When did delta send screenshots of the light in a dense island forest? And you have not answered my question on what Koji would do regardless.

Did't say he wouldn't.
can i see what this quick thinking is?
Hmm, I guess the knife feat works?

Ayanokouji deduces instantly that Housen used his knife on the spot because the knife he used was the one that Koji bought and there was only 1 variant of that knife available at the time

All while deducing that it was Ichika's strategy to expel Koji using Housen

Reggor can correct me if i am wrong as i am bad at explaining

Hmm, I guess the knife feat works?

Ayanokouji deduces instantly that Housen used his knife on the spot because the knife he used was the one that Koji bought and there was only 1 variant of that knife available at the time

All while deducing that it was Ichika's strategy to expel Koji using Housen

Reggor can correct me if i am wrong as i am bad at explaining

Ill wait for him because these are not mental mathematical calculations they are intuition based on his perfect memory (which are his references) and logical reasoning.

Even if he instinctively ran, how far will he go?

For as long as the light keeps following him i guess?

If it follows even when they are in the ocean, Then i guess that's a big rip for Senku since he has far less stamina then Koji and Senku cannot outswim the light while Koji can i think?

I truly don't think you are reading my posts.

Set the range to a few kilometers and set the time needed to escape on a raft or something.

Any scans of Koji running and swimming a couple kilometers?
What even is Koji's travel speed? The OP only mentioned reaction/combat speed.

Any scans of Koji running and swimming a couple kilometers?
Koenji swam from an island to a ship for fun. Ayanokoji should scale to this.
Also, swimming was was a part of WR curriculum.
9 y/o Koji's swimming calsses looked something like this:
50 min swimming -> 10 min break -> 50 min swimming -> 10 min break -> 30 min competitive swimming -> 30 minute break.
So it's safe to say he has a decent amount of skill and experience in swimming.
What even is Koji's travel speed? The OP only mentioned reaction/combat speed.
His travel speed is at least 62.5 m/s more likely 72.5++ m/s since he can effortlessly blitz Hosen.
And his swimming speed would be at least 2.25 m/s since he scales to Koenji. It should be noated that Koenji performed this feat casually.

Koenji swam from an island to a ship for fun. Ayanokoji should scale to this.
Also, swimming was was a part of WR curriculum.
9 y/o Koji's swimming calsses looked something like this:
50 min swimming -> 10 min break -> 50 min swimming -> 10 min break -> 30 min competitive swimming -> 30 minute break.
So it's safe to say he has a decent amount of skill and experience in swimming.

His travel speed is at least 62.5 m/s more likely 72.5++ m/s since he can effortlessly blitz Hosen.
And his swimming speed would be at least 2.25 m/s since he scales to Koenji. It should be noated that Koenji performed this feat casually.

These are still reaction speeds. Except the swimming cuz… it’s swimming not reacting to something.

~~Also it’s really unsettling the way we attribute feats done by others inferior to him in strength simply because of that fact, maybe I’m wrong, maybe Koji is somehow the pinnacle of characters in the verse.~~

These are still reaction speeds. Except the swimming cuz… it’s swimming not reacting to something.
In the first feat he covered 5 m in 0.08 seconds. Is that not travel speed?

~~Also it’s really unsettling the way we attribute feats done by others inferior to him in strength simply because of that fact, maybe I’m wrong, maybe Koji is somehow the pinnacle of characters in the verse.~~
Koji is the pinnacle of characters in the verse lol.
How else do you think he got so many glazers?

Back