• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ishigami Senku vs Kiyotaka Ayanokōji

Rules:
  • Speed is not equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 500 meters
(Diameter: 1000 meters)

2006-06-22_12-37-59_Seychelles_-_Machabee_%28Sainte_Anne_Island%29.jpg
  • 1 day prep time. No prior knowledge.
  • Senku's equipment:
  • Current Ayanokoji. (No equipment)
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Senku's Stats:
    • AP: Human Level physically, 79.39 Kilojoules with Nitroglycerin Paper Planes
    • Speed: Human Level, 10 m/s attack speed with Medusa, Supersonic attack speed with Primitive Revolver
  • Ayanokoji's Stats:
    • AP: 13.2 Kilojoules
    • Dura: at least 13.2 Kilojoules
    • Speed: at least 72++ m/s

Senku’s advantages:
  • 6.01x AP advantage with Nitroglycerin Paper Planes.
  • Durability Negation with Medusa.
  • Has a gun.
  • Longer range with Nitroglycerin Paper Planes and Primitave Revolver.
  • Possibly better inteligence.

Ayanokoji’s advantages:
  • 124.52x AP advantage physically.
  • Fast enough to outrun and evade Medusa as long as he can stay out of it's range.
  • Information Analysis, Analytical Prediction and Resistance to Analytical Prediction.
  • Enhansed Senses and Stealth Mastery.
  • Class 5 LS and Superhuman stamina.
  • Can stun with Fear Inducement.
  • DRASTICALLY better combat inteligence + Master Martial Artist.

"I'm 10,000,000% going to win!" (1): @Arnoldstone18,
"No one can defeat me, even when I'm going easy on them." (5): @XxZetsuxX, @RoggerReggor, @Dinozxd, @Hiiilt, @ODMvZfr,
Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
Following.

Doesn't Kiyotaka outright turn the situation to his favor here? They are in an environment where Kiyotaka can use his stealth mastery and also sneak attack Senju. Not to mention that if he happens to be around 5 meters of somewhere near Senju, then he will just blitz him, Kiyotaka has blitzed people who scale to the speed he is currently being given in the thread. 😭

Following.

Doesn't Kiyotaka outright turn the situation to his favor here? They are in an environment where Kiyotaka can use his stealth mastery and also sneak attack Senju.
Neither of them knows where the other is or the layout of the map so Ayanokoji wouldn't be able to find Senku easily even with his superior speed.

Senku isn't a very compitent fighter so it's hard to imagine he'd go around looking for koji, instead he'd spend his time setting up traps. Something like drenching paper in nitroglycerin and placing them on the ground, essentially creating a minefield. Even with superior speed and stealth mastery one wrong step means death with that 6x AP advantage.

Pure nitroglycerin doesn't have any scent and Senku is smart enough to hide the paper bombs in a way that Ayanokoji might not notice them and die by accidentally steping on one. The fact that he doesn't know what kind of equipment Senku has makes the possiblity even stronger.

That said, even with all that I don't think Koji dying to a trap is a highly probable outcome because of Ayanokoji's GOD tier observation skills. Still death by trap is a possibility (be it a small one).

Not to mention that if he happens to be around 5 meters of somewhere near Senju, then he will just blitz him, Kiyotaka has blitzed people who scale to the speed he is currently being given in the thread. 😭
That was kind of the idea behind the match.
Senku's victory depends on if he can use his equipment and creativity to incapacitate/kill Koji.
And Ayanokoji's victory depends on if he can use his intelligence to get past Senku's unpredictable arsenal and one tap him out of existance.

Last edited:
Neither of them knows where the other is or the layout of the map so Ayanokoji wouldn't be able to find Senku easily even with his superior speed.
Yeah, but Kiyotaka has stealth mastery, along with enhanced senses. In Y2V4, he could differentiate soil, which was stepped upon, by the soil which wasn't stepped upon. He can easily know which areas Senku was going through.
Senku isn't a very compitent fighter so it's hard to imagine he'd go around looking for koji, instead he'd spend his time setting up traps. Something like drenching paper in nitroglycerin and placing them on the ground, essentially creating a minefield. Even with better superior speed and stealth mastery one wrong step means death with that 6x AP advantage.

Pure nitroglycerin doesn't have any scent and Senku is smart enough to hide the paper bombs in a way that Ayanokoji might not notice them and die by accidentally steping on one. The fact that he doesn't know what kind of equipment Senku has makes the possiblity even stronger.

That said, even with all that I don't think Koji dying to a trap is a highly probable outcome because of Ayanokoji's GOD tier observation skills. Still death by trap is a possibility (be it a small one).
Yeah, Kiyotaka dying to a trap is actually kind of impossible (nearly so). He also has the probability predictions, and he could predict if Tsukishiro possessed a gun or not. And with his soil observation, he can do it well as well. Not to mention his senses, he can sense presences around him in like 10–20-meter radius, and accurately so. So, if Kiyotaka, even if by mistakenly gets near to Senku, Senku is done. 💀
That was kind of the idea behind the match.
Senku's victory depends on if he can use his equipment and creativity to incapacitate/kill Koji.
And Ayanokoji's victory depends on if he can use his intelligence to get past Senku's unpredictable arsenal and one tap him out of existance.
Considering how matchups are dependent on the most likely and probable outcome, I think it is obvious Kiyotaka has more win probability. So yes, might sound a bit quick but as I am aware of Dr. Stone, I don't think Senku can pull this off.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji for my reasons. Might want to wait for a Dr. Stone supporter though.

Can the votes even be counted before at least a few Dr. Stone supporters show up?
You can count votes without any counterarguments yes.

But again, people need to re-iterate when necessary if they still agree with their previous takes upon new arguments in a thread, otherwise their stuff can be disregarded afaik.

Can the votes even be counted before at least a few Dr. Stone supporters show up?

Yes... if you want to be disingenous af. It ain't against the rule but common courtesy suggest you let arguments for Senku be fleshed out and sending this match to Dr. Stone supporters.

Yeah, but Kiyotaka has stealth mastery, along with enhanced senses. In Y2V4, he could differentiate soil, which was stepped upon, by the soil which wasn't stepped upon. He can easily know which areas Senku was going through.

Senku isn't underestimating an unknown enemy. I don't think he will place bombs while walking around and singing like a numbskull.

Who is finding who first?
What is the first move taken by these characters against an unknown enemy?
What is the stealth mastery like?

Nice! Someone to argue for Senku.

I'd say Koji will be the one to find senku first.
I don't see Senku actively seeking Ayanokoji since coming face to face will most likely put him at a disadvantage due to his god awful physical stats. Also, Koji is just way faster.

Can't say what Senku will do but Koji will not rush in and start by observing Senku to see what his opponent's capable off while manipulating Senku's perception of his own physical abilities, making himself seem much weaker than he is so he can catch him off guard and end the fight in a quick and precise manner.

He can completely kill his presence and follow people without them realising they're being followed basically.

He can completely kill his presence and follow people without them realising they're being followed basically.

When has this been done in character?
What if the character is waiting for him to come? How does he canonically react?

I'd say Koji will be the one to find senku first.
I don't see Senku actively seeking Ayanokoji since coming face to face will most likely put him at a disadvantage due to his god awful physical stats. Also, Koji is just way faster.

How good is Ayan's geography/geology canonically? Does he know everywhere on earth? What year is the anime set.

Honestly im too busy rn,

I think Senku's first wincon is enough

With prep time he will go out and finish his nital to save himself. He already has glycerin.

then when battle starts he'll activate petrification device over the whole island. (Even more since he would tell where exactly he is and know its uninhabitable, or at least have a few inhabitants he can save later)

The larger the range the faster the beam and speed doesn't even matter anyway cuz itll be too late. There's nowhere for Ayan to run nor will he notice the beam in time.

Voting Senku

I think Senku's first wincon is enough

With prep time he will go out and finish his nital to save himself. He already has glycerin.
That's not how the prep time was intended to be used. The one day prep is for the characters to aquire the equipment mentioned in the OP. That is all they have on them.

Senku doesn't have access to revival fluid. Giving him both medusa and the revival fluid would turn the match into the stomp.

When has this been done in character?
What if the character is waiting for him to come? How does he canonically react?
These are his stealth feats: Can kill his presence. He also followed several people without being noticed.

How good is Ayan's geography/geology canonically?
Quite solid. He possess immence knowledge about the world as geography was a subject taught in the WR.
His knowledge on China, despite never having visited the country impressed a native.
Why does this matter though?

Does he know everywhere on earth?
Probably not, it's never stated.
Though, I wouldn't be surprised if he does lol.

What year is the anime set.

Senku isn't underestimating an unknown enemy. I don't think he will place bombs while walking around and singing like a numbskull.
I am not saying that either, Senku isn't that dumb, and I can say that as a Dr. Stone watcher and scaler, only that Kiyotaka's recent Class Transfer Strategy and Y2V7 strategy feats somehow prove to be too much better against Senku's futuristic vision plans. There's nothing which Senku can do, Kiyotaka has much better intricacies, contingencies and planning aim.
Kiyotaka for the most part. He actively has an ability which allows him to sense presences in about 10-20 m radius area.
Senku goes with preparation ideas, while Kiyotaka completely counters it by being a counter against preparation ideas. The worst thing for Senku is that within a recognition status of Kiyotaka, he is at a distance where Kiyotaka would just blitz him.

Kiyotaka also has far better Adversity Capacity and Observation skills.
Stealth mastery allows Kiyotaka to kill his own presence and not be noticed by anyone, and he pulled it off against Ichika, someone who was trained by the White Room, and has an observation skill to tell if someone visited someone's room or not by taking imprints, marks on the floor, etc (Y2V6 feats).

Senku goes with preparation ideas, while Kiyotaka completely counters it by being a counter against preparation ideas.

This level of glazing is impressive.

Senku prepares by setting range and time of the petrification blast to cover the whole island. Leaving the island as soon as the battle starts.

How does Kiyo counter that preparation?

Senku prepares by setting range and time of the petrification blast to cover the whole island. Leaving the island as soon as the battle starts.

Wouldn't leaving the island count as loss via BFR?

Also, the blast would never hit koji. To cover an island the blast moves at 36 kmh or 10 m/s Ayanokoji can move at 62.5 m/s and also massively upscales from this feat. Ayanokoji can also swim and should be comparable to Koenji who casually swam 50 m in 22 seconds (the world record is 20.91).

When Ayanokoji sees an ominous green beam of light aproaching him, he'll obviously run and with his speed and stamina should be able to get away quite easily.

The only way Senku will be able to petrify koji is if he can outsmart and catch him off guard like he did with his 1m1sec strategy against Ibara in season 2.

This level of glazing is impressive.
Thank you. 😇

The only thing is that the entire preparation would take minutes' worth of time (before which, Kiyotaka has a good amount of time to find Senku), and its speed is also dependent upon the area. For example,
A beam that covered an island stated to be 2000m in diameter was calculated to be Peak Human, but the beam that petrified all of humanity was seen going much faster.
A beam which was aimed around an island of 2 km diameter was about 36 km/h in speed. Petrification rays are mostly visible, and it comes down to both escaping the island, and the matchup becoming just a joke.

Also, the blast would never hit koji. To cover an island the blast moves at 36 kmh or 10 m/s Ayanokoji can move at 62.5 m/s and also massively upscales from this feat. Ayanokoji can also swim and should be comparable to Koenji who casually swam 50 m in 22 seconds (the world record is 20.91).
Senku is not a great swimmer. 💀

He legit sucks at most physical stuff, and this includes swimming as well.

He is competing against someone who is like way faster than him in water while being in a state where his stamina would drain his energy as well. Nah, this would become a bigger stomp, and I wish people were to not make an argument of Senku being that dumb to go into water to achieve his stuff. He would be unable to use his chemical advantages in weapons, and also be stupidly slow in water.

Wouldn't leaving the island count as loss via BFR?

When Ayanokoji sees an ominous green beam of light aproaching him, he'll obviously run and with his speed and stamina should be able to get away quite easily.

The only way Senku will be able to petrify koji is if he can outsmart and catch him off guard like he did with his 1m1sec strategy against Ibara in season 2.

I’m well aware of the speed difference

Senku will still catch him.
Ayan will not know what a simple flash of light can do.

Leaving the battlefield for a week is BFR

I’m well aware of the speed difference

Ayan will not know what a simple flash of light can do.
No, this is just wrong. Senku cannot catch Kiyotaka, neither can he come even close to him. This is just saying that Kiyotaka doesn't have the AP and speed to just notice him when he tries to close up and "catch him" and just blitz him.

Also, Kiyotaka is not dumb to just go and touch some random flash of light. Assuming that Senku will leave the island is downplaying Senku's intelligence, and assuming that Kiyotaka is dumb enough to go touch some random flash of light is also downplaying Kiyotaka's intelligence.

Kiyotaka legit thinks by the probability determination, he will consider two possibilities of whether the light can cause harm to him, or not, and basically not touch it. If you want his probability determination and information analysis feat, I can do it. He also has enough instincts to dodge stuff much faster than that very easily.

Why would I say I’m aware of the speed advantage and still say Senku will physically catch him… is the glaze that strong that you can’t read into context?

The flash will catch Kiyotaka off guard, and catch him.

You have to show me how Kiyo won’t assume that it’s light speed and not do anything about it. To someone who has no idea what Medusa is or where the light came from, it’s still going to be a simple flash of light. You have to show us why a flash of light will scare someone like Kiyo into running away in the other direction without applying any other form of critical thinking.

His genius might be his downfall. This is something experience deals with.

Edit: Hell even seeing the light means it’s too late, hence why Senku’s team performed an experiment where they only raised their hands and not use their eyes.

Last edited:
Leaving the battlefield for a week is BFR
I see. Thx for the info.

It won't. Not unless senku does something like his 1m1sec strategy.

You have to show me how Kiyo won’t assume that it’s light speed and not do anything about it.
Why would he ever assume it's moving at the speed of light if he can see how fast it's moving...? Ayanokoji can blitz Hosen from stabbing himself who can move this fast. Compared to that medusa's blast is basically moving in slow motion.

To someone who has no idea what Medusa is or where the light came from, it’s still going to be a simple flash of light. You have to show us why a flash of light will scare someone like Kiyo into running away in the other direction without applying any other form of critical thinking.

His genius might be his downfall. This is something experience deals with.
By that logic if koji sees a nuke go off a city block away he'll start running towards it because "oOh BiG sHiNy mUsHrOoM!"💀

Ayanokoji knows he is on an island to fight someone he knows nothing about and now sudddenly there is a giant sphere of green light resembling an explosion covering the whole island? Yup, that doesn't sound like some kind of attack the other party might have employed at all.

Edit: Hell even seeing the light means it’s too late, hence why Senku’s team performed an experiment where they only raised their hands and not use their eyes.
Ayanokoji is 72++ m/s. The blast speed is 10 m/s. That's a 7.2x speed advantage.
He's more than fast enough to not need to perform any experiments to evade the blast.

Also, correct me if I'm interpreting you wrongly here but if by the "they only raised their hands and not use their eyes" part you're saying that just looking at the light is enough to petrify a person you're absolutely wrong.

Taiju and Yuzuriha both saw the planetery petrefication beam heading their way but Taiju was still able to get in front of Yuzuriha in an attempt to shield her from the blast.

In this clip Amarilis is LITERALLY looking at the medusa blast in front of her and not getting petrified.

😂😂😂😂
What kind of logic are these?

Comparing an explosion with shockwaves and mushroom clouds to a mere flash of light? 😂 I’m not responding to that bit lmao.

Senku also doesn’t need an elaborate plan that’s obviously meant for those who have full knowledge on Medusa.

Anyways, Even if you disregard the edited portion of my message, the point still stands. Ayan is not going to react in time to save himself. Not because he isn’t capable of doing so physically by running away. But because he will never discern how far to run, what he is running from, why a flash of light is dangerous, or what around him is getting affected by the flash of light. He will not know how far to run, he will not randomly decide a green flash is dangerous, he won’t be able to gather info from nearby humans turning to stone because there are none, he won’t hear a sound, he will simply be confused by the flash of light and get petrified off guard before he can make up his mind to do anything.

If you think this is a stomp, feel free to end the match now.

😂😂😂😂
What kind of logic are these?

Comparing an explosion with shockwaves and mushroom clouds to a mere flash of light? 😂 I’m not responding to that bit lmao.
Brother... Look at this and be fr with me...
Screenshot-2024-07-16-033423.png
Screenshot-2024-07-16-033428.png
Screenshot-2024-07-16-033435.png
This is not a mere flash of light. You'd need to have NEGATIVE survival instincts to see this heading your way and think it was just some flash of light you'd see at a laser show.

Senku also doesn’t need an elaborate plan that’s obviously meant for those who have full knowledge on Medusa.

Anyways, Even if you disregard the edited portion of my message, the point still stands. Ayan is not going to react in time to save himself. Not because he isn’t capable of doing so physically by running away. But because he will never discern how far to run, what he is running from, why a flash of light is dangerous, or what around him is getting affected by the flash of light. He will not know how far to run, he will not randomly decide a green flash is dangerous, he won’t be able to gather info from nearby humans turning to stone because there are none, he won’t hear a sound, he will simply be confused by the flash of light and get petrified off guard before he can make up his mind to do anything.
Like I said earlier:
Ayanokoji knows he is on an island to fight someone he knows nothing about and now sudddenly there is a giant sphere of green light resembling an explosion covering the whole island? Yup, that doesn't sound like some kind of attack the other party might have employed at all.
He knows that he's on an island with no people or technology so there is no reason for the light to exist naturally, even if Koji doesn't know what he's dealing with he'll deduce the light is most likely the doing of his opponent, likely an attempt to harm him.

As for not being able to discern how far to run, that part doesn't really matter. If Ayanokoji deems the light a possible threat (which he will) he'll run from it for as long as he can. He'll keep running and swimming till his body literally can't move anymore which will take a solid while with superhuman stamina.

If you think this is a stomp, feel free to end the match now.
I don't think this is a stomp. I wouldn't have made the thread if I did.
I do think Senku can use Koji not knowing about the medusa to his advantage just not in the way you're describing.

If you still think Senku can petrify Ayanokoji with an island covering blast I'll count your vote.

Last edited:
Why would I say I’m aware of the speed advantage and still say Senku will physically catch him… is the glaze that strong that you can’t read into context?

At least mention "the flash will catch him" instead of this:
I can predict an attack to my common sense, however. :censored: Neither would I flaunt it as well, though. 🗣️

Either way, I agree with DeltaStriker22, neither of Kiyotaka and Senku are that dumb. Kiyotaka literally fights with the probability mechanism and seeing a flash of light would mean that he would try to avoid it rather than go against it. This is not assumption, Kiyotaka literally fights with determining probability of stuff, and it would be basic knowledge that there would be two of outcomes:
1. The flash can harm him.
2. The flash cannot harm him.
The best would be to assume the first one as true beforehand and not come in contact with the flash either way. And those aren't rays of light, but petrification aura/rays, just to mention. The anime itself shows their speed of propagation as much lower than a ray of light.

Back