• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

30,000 and counting!!!

The reason this battle has been being waged for so long now is frankly because we had a lot of poorly written pages with no one available to fix any of them, whether they be gone or just not have the interest to do so, hence giving Tllm a good reason to go through and purge all of these profiles with no major backlash.

To be fair, he is doing a good job, as he's deleted hundreds of poorly made profiles by now. And this is also spurring the community to wage this war until we inevitably dethrone his efforts and claim our 30K benchmark for good, which will be likely one of the most well-earned achievements on the wiki somehow.

Whatever this whole nonsense is, it definitely is not an unhealthy experience, and it frankly makes the prospect of finding new pages and verses to invest in more exciting in the long run.

The 30000th page has been created again

The 30000th VSBW page​

24d.gif

My friends, in these trying times, as we once again reach 30k pages, I implore you to continue the onslaught of creating well-built pages so our mutual enemy Tllmbrg may finally be brought to his knees and any attempts by him to bring our number back down will be rendered moot by our substantial page creation.

We will win this war.

My friends, in these trying times, as we once again reach 30k pages, I implore you to continue the onslaught of creating well-built pages so our mutual enemy Tllmbrg may finally be brought to his knees and any attempts by him to bring our number back down will be rendered moot by our substantial page creation.

We will win this war.
if you give the calc members a kick and have them actually evaluate my treasure island calcs i'll have a trelony, a silver, big pirate, israel hends, black dog, billy bons and admiral smollet profiles in a jiffy

We will win this war.
😅

Well, I would still greatly appreciate if Tllmbrg and Dereck03 continue to find very bad quality pages that should be deleted, to increase our wiki's overall quality.

We can have 40k or 50k or however many more but with this next batch of profiles lets just be sure they're top quality one's do we don't need a wave of deletions (some are inevitable)

Back