• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2C MUI Goku

**** it, the admins will read this when its time and reject/accept when they see fit. Whenever the other threads resolve my arguments will still be here to again, reject/accept.

Of course, disregard what I wrote about not being able to post here yet

Link to my arguments:

Last edited:
You should put the arguments in the post, not doing so is just wasting time.

edit: I would however, recommend waiting for the other DB threads to resolve.

I feel as if the time of when I post this won't matter, as its the admins decision in the end

I'm neutral right now I'll wait for counter arguments but I'm also open to agree with this and for the most part known and agreed with the cosmology of the db multiverse in this regard just one little nit pick, within each macrochasm or at least u7 there are different infinite spacetime realms/universes that have statements to be so but above that while you're correct that the distance between the universes is unquantifiable they all do generally fall within 1 structure that also has it's own relative time so while each universe contains separate infinite universal space times or infinite realms they all fall within this 1 overarching relative time hence why those 12-18 universe are considered one timeline.

Last edited:
There's also the scene where gowasu goes to check the time rings and the room has a seemingly unquantifiable amount of drawers that contain a time ting or at least there's no evidence against them all having time rings

Just so I don't strawman: if Beerus and Champa can perform a 2-C feat, Goku>2x Beerus should be 2-C as well?

This argument already has a thread open to determine if it's 2-C or not I'm pretty sure?

Just so I don't strawman: if Beerus and Champa can perform a 2-C feat, Goku>2x Beerus should be 2-C as well?

This argument already has a thread open to determine if it's 2-C or not I'm pretty sure?
Yes, he would. It's why Gogeta was 2-C.

Yes, he would. It's why Gogeta was 2-C.

it says low 2-C here?

I was referring to when he was 2-C. Now there's isn't any evidence for him being 2x Beerus so he moved to Low 2-C.

I agree also vegito in goku black arc were stated to surpass beerus and later on shin stated jiren surpass everyone there faced meaning above infinite zamasu who fusing with the universe and also try fusing with present and goku said he could beat him if he had senzu bean

i think this should be closed , no offence but this isn't really the time for it , there are already too many DB related threads as it is , with one of them talking abt pretty much the exact same thing .

plus i already think there's another thread planned for this subject which is gonna be alot more detailed so i suggest u wait until then

Episode 110 Suppressed Jiren isn't above Beerus. Unless you want also to say that UI Omen 1st Goku and SSBE Vegeta are also above him. They were referring to FP Jiren being the one > a GoD.

Gogeta was 2-C for the same reason you are proposing for Jiren yet got his rating downgraded.

I think they should just stand at a least Low 2-C, we don't know how will Super handle Jiren's comparison to Beerus since they only say he's GoD tier and stronger than Belmod, but we don't know how Beerus stands to him.

TLDR: MUI Goku, FP/LB Jiren and SSB Gogeta should still be at least Low 2-C because we don't know if they are 2x Beerus or even, stronger than him.

Goku= at least 2x Beerus would be 2C. Yes, that is what I was getting at.

Episode 110 Suppressed Jiren isn't above Beerus. Unless you want also to say that UI Omen 1st Goku and SSBE Vegeta are also above him. They were referring to FP Jiren being the one > a GoD.

Gogeta was 2-C for the same reason you are proposing for Jiren yet got his rating downgraded.

I think they should just stand at a least Low 2-C, we don't know how will Super handle Jiren's comparison to Beerus since they only say he's GoD tier and stronger than Belmod, but we don't know how Beerus stands to him.

TLDR: MUI Goku, FP/LB Jiren and SSB Gogeta should still be at least Low 2-C because we don't know if they are 2x Beerus or even, stronger than him.
What is your evidence they were referring to full power Jiren? Also never sated he was above Beerus..

We have to assume he is referring to FP Jiren or else

-Post Kefla fight SSB Goku and others (GoD Toppo included) would also be above Beerus, as they surpassed that 110 Jiren who according to you is > Beerus.

-and just like the previous point, characters who were said to be approaching or on GoD domain such as Toppo or UIO3 Goku would be far above every other GoD if Suppressed Jiren was above Beerus.

-and welp, they aren't 100% above Beerus. We know that they are stronger than Belmod but Beerus is 100% unknown. the top 4 mortals (MUI Goku, UBW Jiren, Broly and SSB Gogeta) aren't guaranteed to be above Beerus at all, they have evidence that they could be but it's still unknown.

Honestly, I personally very much doubt that SSB Gogeta isn't > Beerus.

-Post Kefla fight SSB Goku and others (GoD Toppo included) would also be above Beerus, as they surpassed that 110 Jiren who according to you is > Beerus.

-and just like the previous point, characters who were said to be approaching or on GoD domain such as Toppo or UIO3 Goku would be far above every other GoD if Suppressed Jiren was above Beerus.

-and welp, they aren't 100% above Beerus. We know that they are stronger than Belmod but Beerus is 100% unknown. the top 4 mortals (MUI Goku, UBW Jiren, Broly and SSB Gogeta) aren't guaranteed to be above Beerus at all, they have evidence that they could be but it's still unknown.
They didn't surpass Beerus as Beerus doesn't equal the power of the Super Spirit bomb. The Super Spirit bomb and the power it had are what those characters surpassed, not Jiren pushing back. UI Goku 1-2 wouldn't be able to glare the spirit bomb back, neither would Kefla, Toppo, or Blue Evolution Vegeta. I'm quantifying the ease of the feat performed as being G.O.D power, not the feat itself. The only two reasons Jiren didn't glare away UI omen Goku, SSBE Vegeta, and Kefla are because plot and martial artist tendencies. If someone isn't using G.O.D level power, they simply wouldn't be able to glare away the US super spirit bomb. Once again it was the feat that prompted the statements, if we don't go with this understanding then we'd have to assume they'd be reffing to his full power based on a feat not at all even close to his full power. And if his current power was so far away from G.O.D levels of power ( as glaring can not in anyway be a significant portion of his power) , particularly higher tiered ones as Whis questioned, if he actually even surpassed the state, then why mention him being G.O.D level at all.

I agree there are referring to fp jiren being lower beerus level but higher then the other god of destruction cause as we see there a hierarchy between the god of destruction some are weaker some are stronger like beerus would be higher it like menus and angels

I think broly and ssb gogeta are above beerus as there above vegito from black arc who was stated to surpass beerus and if we take the current version of goku and vegeta fusion it would be above beerus but I think beerus has some sort of technique that allows him to stay head of the game as we see in current chapter that beerus had technique that is design for the gods and he was about to use it against moro and even stated the other god of destruction going hate me if there see me use this and it wouldn't be hakai as vegeta and goku know that

Last edited:
If someone isn't using G.O.D level power, they simply wouldn't be able to glare away the US super spirit bomb.
Isn't SSJ Kefla's leg equal to the power of the Universe 7 Spirit Bomb?
Seeing as how Super: Broly Goku and Vegeta are stated to be approaching the level of the gods, despite being stronger than End-of-Tournament Goku and Vegeta who have grown past SSJ2 Kefla (in Blue), so it's apparent that Gods of Destruction >>> Universe 7 Spirit Bomb.

End-of-Tournament Goku and Vegeta who have grown past SSJ2 Kefla (in Blue),
Mmmmm I dunno about that one.

Also it’s pretty obvious that Whis meant Jiren at full power. It was even directly stated that Jiren was far from full strength, and that was when Whis said he was beyond a God of Destruction. Context points to him referring to full power Jiren, plus there’s the fact that Vegeta told UIO3 Goku (who rivaled full power Jiren) to step over the state of the Gods, implying that he hadn’t yet.

Also there’s already a thread about upgrading Goku and Jiren, how about we finish that before doing anything else.

Isn't SSJ Kefla's leg equal to the power of the Universe 7 Spirit Bomb?
Seeing as how Super: Broly Goku and Vegeta are stated to be approaching the level of the gods, despite being stronger than End-of-Tournament Goku and Vegeta who have grown past SSJ2 Kefla (in Blue), so it's apparent that Gods of Destruction >>> Universe 7 Spirit Bomb.
Was this ever in contention?

Probably the 21309849023849023804802354564890th attempt of upgrading MUI Goku and Jiren to 2-C. We've talked about this before...

Back