• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2B vs Oars

What's the AP difference?

In the meantime, voting best girl 2B via;
Damage Absorption, Damage Reflection, Time Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Teleportation, Homing Attack, Energy Projection, Gravity Manipulation, Barrier Creation

Unless you want you restrict some of her gear, then I think she might take it easily.

Oars is immune to pain, isn't he? Though she does have a vast array of hax to outplay him, she'll need to basically incap Oars to WIN-win, similiar to how Luffy had to shatter his spine and beating him via incap than actually bringing his health down. (Since he doesn't really run out of health)
Any way she can severe his spine/Take off limbs or just STOP him in general? He's basically as agile as Luffy is, and should have his "instinct" since he has his shadow (and Luffy can tell where Mr 3 was out of dozens of clones, can react to FTE characters to himself like Kuro, etc.)

What form of barrier creation does she have?
I'm far less curious about whether or not it can be broken and more about the fact that Oars has limited BFR and can launch her to another island if he lands a good blow if her barriers don't fixate her to the surface she's on. (And if they immobilize her, because video game logic)

Any way she can severe his spine/Take off limbs or just STOP him in general?
Well, she has higher LS via TK.
He's basically as agile as Luffy is
She's also VERY agile/acrobatic. She doesn't have it on her profile but it's currently being added on a CRT. However just watching a few seconds of gameplay should be enough to prove how acrobatic she is. She isn't as acrobatic as Luffy is of course, but she can maneuver in the air, double jump, dodge in the air, float/soar etc etc.
What form of barrier creation does she have?
I'm far less curious about whether or not it can be broken and more about the fact that Oars has limited BFR and can launch her to another island if he lands a good blow if her barriers don't fixate her to the surface she's on. (And if they immobilize her, because video game logic)
She has barriers that can block physical and magical attacks. She takes no knockback so she can't be BFR'd, but the barrier lasts 7 seconds minimum, 13 seconds max.

Anyways she also has decoys, which should be able to distract Oars (he's pretty dumb so it should be simple), a wave attack which works like a shockwave that knocks the opponent to the ground, She has wires, that work as grappling hooks, so she can use it to maneuver around Oars, and possibly get around him to attack blind spots, She can use an ability that will slow him down and all his attacks (not including her perfect dodges that allow her to counterattack), and gravity which basically just pulls you into the center range. Since she has the higher LS he should be yanked into it, possibly dragging him onto the ground since he's so large.

Does she? It says she has class K while he's on class G. Oars is two whole weight classes over her from the looks of it.
Either way, by "stop" him I didn't meant literally halt him, I meant taking off his limbs or severing his head/Spine to incap him entirely and take him out of the fight.
From the looks of it Oars can likely finish her in a few hits if he lands solid blows when her shields are during cooldown time, too. Not because of the less than x2 difference, but the fact that he can increase his strength just like Luffy via limb twisting. He's noted to be "a lot" stronger when relying on Luffy's abilities by Zoro, and "A lot" as a term usually implies the minimum is more than 5 times higher.
If she can incapacitate him, she's taking it, but she has to get around his higher durability first. Which- would a her AP doublig be enough to do? At least it's implied to double since the increase is by 100% using one of her chips. Luffy needed a Gear 3 ampover Gear 2nd which is 1.2 megatons, scaling to Shadow's Asgard Moria.
Although the wiki doesn't specify G3's multiplier, or assume it's higher and treats it as an "or", so 1.2 is likely just enough to incap Oars. Even if there were A LOT of conditions involved in the fact that he had to be angled and his spine needed to be aligned, etc, etc-

I'll cast the vote to 2B. She seems far more versatile and his only chances of landing hits are during her barriers' cooldown, which I doubt have an effect on the time slowing ability if she can just spam it. Oars is too straight forward of a fighter to do much against that many things at once.

Does she? It says she has class K while he's on class G. Oars is two whole weight classes over her from the looks of it.
Oops I mixed up their LS x.x
I'll cast the vote to 2B. She seems far more versatile and his only chances of landing hits are during her barriers' cooldown, which I doubt have an effect on the time slowing ability if she can just spam it. Oars is too straight forward of a fighter to do much against that many things at once.
Counted

Back