• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha (The Misfit of Demon King Academy) 2-A for Future World Crystal and Mortal World

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Low 2-C (expect Anos' own feat) and 2-B tiers will become 2-A. Also is this only one layer above baseline 2-A considering even with 2-A range you can't enter or destroy Silver Sea? This should also help better structure Anos' tier. When you jump from 5-A to 2-A in a matter of two volumes.
Should be above baseline.
Sanctuaries< azure sky< black sky< world< layer< silver sea but this isn't the thread for that.

Like I said we should upgrade the worlds and characters AP in a separate thread after this one

Obviously but they don't physically exist until Nafta picks one
What the OP is implying is that each timeliness branches out Infinitely but he does not have proof of those said timelines.
All scans literally states they are already constructed. Proof already exists in the OP. Check the scans it's clearly states all futures exist inside future world. Also if you need to destroy complete future world you need to destroy infinite possibilities of crystal which has different timelines to destroy that.

Ahh, all future is already contructed by order, like what i mention about the dice, the possibility is already exist, even you can destroy it
Yes you can destroy the possibility of me leaving this house to get coffee, the possibility exist but you can destroy it and I will do something else.

Here are the quotes
All futures, all miracles, are in the hands of future god Nafta. From the gaps in your hands, the future of victory will spill out, even the possibility of resisting is gone
This is probability manipulation
"There is no such thing. If there is even one future where we can fly, that future will materialized, but there is no future
This literally said "materialized" it means they don't exist physically until you pick them, they only exist as a possibility
There is no single future is decided. With the love of Nafta, there are infinite possibilities, and people hold hope in their hearts and seize a better future
Again, those futures don't exist until nafta picks one to exist.

Like the scan says:
"The orderly god, cannot overturn the orderly future"

So all future by default is exist, it constructed by order
The many futures seen by the future god Nafta, are constructed according to that order.
The scan says all the future possibilities are constructed by the order, no one is disputing that. The future possibilities are constructed by the order and nafta has the power to pick from those possibilities and not to change them.

Yes you can destroy the possibility of me leaving this house to get coffee, the possibility exist but you can destroy it and I will do something else.

Here are the quotes

This literally said "materialized" it means they don't exist physically until you pick them, they only exist as a possibility

The scan says all the future possibilities are constructed by the order, no one is disputing that. The future possibilities are constructed by the order and nafta has the power to pick from those possibilities and not to change them.
Dude it's not AP for nafta it's for world size which stores up the infinite futures.

And read again what I said, those futures don't exist physically
Read what's written in the OP and they already exists. NAFTA chooses only one.
" Kandakuizorte, is the many futures of this world, that is equal to the shape of the world. Your action is to compare who will perish first, the world or yourself. The conclusion will be clearer than looking at the fire"
"God is order. The agent will be the same. The many futures seen by the future god Nafta, are constructed according to that order. No matter how much power she has, an orderly god cannot overturn an orderly future."
The future already materialised by order. NAFTA chooses one future among infinite futures. The structure of future worlds already stores up infinite futures. She can't choose a future which doesn't exists

Here are the quotes

First of all nafta "not control" or "pick" all possibilities, she can pick and see the possibilities, but in default she is not who that make everything happen

That what make everything happen is the order it self, all future is already contructed by order

Yeah the word "materialized", not mean the future is not exist and then exist. Is mean what the future that will come after rolls the dice. The future already exist just what the future will come it is will come

And there are word :
"There is no single future is decided". Thats mean the world future is not just one or single but many that already being decided

I mean like dice, number 1 until 6 is already exist by default in the dice, but what the number will come is the result of the rolls, if you have 1 is doesn't mean number 2-6 is not exist

Read what's written in the OP and they already exists. NAFTA chooses only one.

The future already materialised by order. NAFTA chooses one future among infinite futures. The structure of future worlds already stores up infinite futures. She can't choose a future which doesn't exists
First of all nafta "not control" or "pick" all possibilities, she can pick and see the possibilities, but in default she is not who that make everything happen

That what make everything happen is the order it self, all future is already contructed by order

Yeah the word "materialized", not mean the future is not exist and then exist. Is mean what the future that will come after rolls the dice. The future already exist just what the future will come it is will come

And there are word :
"There is no single future is decided". Thats mean the world future is not just one or single but many that already being decided

I mean like dice, number 1 until 6 is already exist by default in the dice, but what the number will come is the result of the rolls, if you have 1 is doesn't mean number 2-6 is not exist
Again no one is saying these futures don't exist, I am saying they don't exist physically and you are yet to proof that. And nothing in the OP proves that also, Why would they exist physically if they are referred to as possibilities.
I.e. the possibility of something/future happening.
Like I said above, there is a possibility of me getting a coffee when I go outside, there is another I even go to a red light district but those do not actualize unless I actually do them.

Again no one is saying these futures don't exist, I am saying they don't exist physically and you are yet to proof that. And nothing in the OP proves that also, Why would they exist physically if they are referred to as possibilities.
Like I said above, there is a possibility of me getting a coffee when I go outside, there is another I even go to a red light district but those do not actualize unless I actually do them.
They are actualized in parallel worlds because they are fated to occur--for lack of better terminology.

Let's say for one possibility a tree fell down to the right and crashed into someone's house. A second possibility is that it falls to the left and kills someone. A third possibility is that it falls forwards and crashes into someone's car. So on and so forth.

All of these possibilities exist and are materialized due to the existence of a certain system within different worlds and occur for real regardless of whether someone observes them or not. Whether the tree falls to the right or not does not matter, all possible directions the tree can fall over are valid and exist for real even when someone only observes one of those events. There can even exist worlds where this situation does not happen to be begin with and the tree either is too strong to fall over just yet or was already cut down by people before it ever had a chance to fall. It does not matter what happens because all of those possibilities are real and exist in different worlds because they are destined to occur.

Anyways, I am unfollowing now.

Last edited:
Ahh i tired to explain again and again to you

it's stated to destroy Fututre world you need to destroy all futures. as they just told you.

It literally says that future and possibilities are the shape of the world(she basically equalized them). It's stated that the reason Anos blood could corrode it is because his blood corrodes the world. World constructed means to build or make. So I think there is plenty of evidence that they do exist physically

Last edited:
It literally says that future and possibilities are the shape of the world. It's stated that the reason Anos blood could corrode it is because his blood corrodes the world. World constructed means to build or make. So I think there is plenty of evidence that they do exist physically
"Futures and possibilities are the shape of the world" is not proof they physically exist and does not even mean anything in that direction
Also there are tons of prove that says they are just possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back