• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2010s Decade End Review

What was the best [insert thing here] of the decade (Beginning of 2011 - End of 2019 (now)) in your opinion?

My opinion: (best)

Video Game: Minecraft (Can't deny how revolutionary its been) probably every Call of Duty game personally

Movie: Joker (Personal preference)

Album: J.I.D - Dicaprio 2 (Revisited the album multiple times (over 100))

My opinion: (worst)

Video Game: Fortnite

Movie: Black Panther (It's the most overrated thing ever, I don't even hate it, it's just too overrated)

Album: Anything that involves a mumble rapper or Cardi B (she's a rapist and got away with it too)

Let's not have this thread turn into us ******** on Disney's takeover of Star Wars.

Even though it was the worst thing to happen to the verse other than EA making their games.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Video Game: Botw or Galaxy 2
Movie: Inside Out or Infinity War likely

Song: Don't care

Least Favorite

Movie: The MLP Movie

Game: Fortnite

Song: the kim kardashian stuff
Don't care is a banger.

Best:

Game: Tough choice but Disco Elysium. Witcher 3 and Yakuza 0 come close

Movie: I don't watch many but Baby Driver

Manga: Kaguya-sama: Love is War by far. Nothing comes close.

Anime: Tough one. Can't choose between Steins;Gate, Barakamon, JJBA, Oregairu, Bunny Girl Senpai, Your Lie in April and Saiki Kusuo.

Album: Continued Silence EP - Imagine Dragons

Best of

Video Game: I like TerrariaMinecraft New Vegas, Skyrim and more (I played quite alot of games, it's difficult to choose one)

Movie: Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Album: I don't listen that much to music but I like Carpenter Brut's Trilogy.

Worst of

Video Game: Fallout 76

Movie: DOOM Annihilation, Ghostbuster reboot, etc

Album: Hmmm. I don't know any.

Back