• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 strong tier 8's who lost to Spider-Man: Naughty Bear VS Geralt of Rivia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I can be lil bit upset, but should I explain for 100th time that Geralt doesn't just mindhax instantly in character even when the opponent is such a threat

He will use Quen only to protect himself from projectiles

He will still use it, he's not insane to never use his stronger asset in such a sitch.

I wonder if this fight has any characters who primarily use ranged attacks, also like, he has that slowing spell which gives him a massive advantage here as you've all said, and according to y'all he stomps in melee.

Like, what is bara's wincon here?

No. He. Won't.

He didn't against Vilgefortz, he didn't against Eredin, he didn't against Olgierd, he didn't against Caranthir, he didn't against Saskia, he didn't against Azar Javed, he didn't against Savolla, he didn't against Jacques, he didn't in nearly any fight of his, besides some soldier dudes to sneak or make them go away. He only uses it if he absolutely doesn't want to fight someone and wants to entirely avoid bloodshed.

The only way of Axii he might use if cornered is the one that brainwashes an enemy for a moment, but he absolutely won't just make him commit suicide like Lambert or go away.

I'm back. Was trying to dig through the game to bring up how old the gods Naughty has been fighting and such levels of threats they are. But gonna take way too long for me to locate all the info. But With a tier 7 shield. And according to you, he stomps melee combat. There's no way Naughty is going to have any real way to win. He resists naughtys best hax, Naughty can't really resist his, he can't win range, he can't win melee.

The age of those Gods do not matter if they don't have any impressive feats to support them, unfortunately

Well, I was waiting because I wasn't so sure if Naughty can really match Geralt in close combat. Apparently he can't.

They do have effect as it gives an idea how long they have for experience in combat. Just currently. A lot of stuff about the gods is vague.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back