• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 strong tier 8's who lost to Spider-Man: Naughty Bear VS Geralt of Rivia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. Back

First. If his magic goes that far. That needs to be noted on his page as it doesn't make note of that. And if that's how quick it works, and what he uses, then there's no chance. Naughty couldn't do anything to win at that point. If he wins with the raise of his hand like that. Can't even argue Naughtys Boo would work since resistance

Buttersamuri said:
Alright. Back
First. If his magic goes that far. That needs to be noted on his page as it doesn't make note of that. And if that's how quick it works, and what he uses, then there's no chance. Naughty couldn't do anything to win at that point. If he wins with the raise of his hand like that. Can't even argue Naughtys Boo would work since resistance
hey what do you think about naughtys strength i mean he can kill a god king or at least a very strong bear in a temple that has an aura so good it can make any bear regenerate enough it basically makes them immortal?

Ok. I'll bet he would be able to put it together then unless naughty pulls out the laser gun or megaphone. Which don't look like guns. Just a moment. Let me look at his profile

His guns don't look very weird. Just a fancier looking gun. With his intelligence. I don't doubt he can put two and two together.

Yeah no I'm just saying I find the idea funny of naughty pulling anything out and Geralt just being like

"I don't entirely know what that is but don't."

ThaTSayMarine said:
Geralt doesn't usually start with signs only when things get out of hand he uses them meaning starting match usually he will only go with his sword or bombs
Only would resort to that if things get out of hand. And frankly that ignores 90 percent of the fight and what Naughty could do pre to him considering it

Well. If they go to melee combat. Paralyze And PP him to death. At a bit of a range he can still paralyze potentially. Skill wise, he definitely can combat Geralt. But his weapons have greater reach and some good effects such as deadly poison.

Yeah, he gets freezed by Aard if he gets close, stopped/paralyzed by Yrden or melted by Igni. It's probably hard to Pressure Point an armored man.

You can give me some of his skill feats that match Geralt's feats in all 8 books, 3 games and few comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back