• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 powerful mechas have a go at one another 1-0-0

If Demonbane’s attack reflection can’t reflect multiple energy shots, he’s screwed. The MVMC shoots probability altering beams throughout time, and kills him

Depends on whether SGGL gets hit with the shining trapehedron first of Demonbane gets hit first with a regular attack, I would say Demonbane gets hit before using his weapon.

I read everything and damn, english TL have really slaughtered the verse, lol.
At least it will forever be the no.1 biggest downgrade, went from high 1-A to 2-A to non-existant.

I guess it’s understandable, I mean there’s not that many people who actually know Demonbane for its story, it’s been overshadowed by how “powerful” the verse is

That and anyone that actually read it through the english TL had contact with an extremely untrustworthy version of it's feats.

Back