• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-Cs that start with an A--Anti Spiral vs Arceus

Hmm. Is there anyway for Arceus while Anti Spiral is constantly travelling back and forth through time? AS can also change probability across dimensions on top of that so it's not hit

Anti Spiral time attack
Gurren Lagann (Sub) Episode 026 - Watch Gurren Lagann (Sub) Episode 026 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 06.50 -2017.11.25 15.30.59-

Kaltias said:
@Joseph
He shaped the concept of time
Yeah but I am asking for feats. Anti Spiral also created concept of Time for spiral universe. Does Dialga have any feat of hitting anybody who's actively time travelling (in Anti-Spiral's case, it's back and forth simultaneously across multiple dimensions)?

Anyways, if Arceus can stop time on Universal/Multi-Universal scale then I don't think Anti Spiral can do anything about it.

Arceus's time manipulation is scaled from Dialga who control time throughout the entire verse.

And pretty sure that causality manipulation can counter probability manipulation.

He is also way higher on the 2-C scale on top of being acausal.

Arceus. He use his Omnipotent ability to foresee any attack Anti-Spiral throws at him, stop time, and then one-shot him with huge ap advantage (easily curbstomped the combined might of the Creation Trio, one member alone dwarfs Darkrai, who casually merged two universe, in power even while being weakened and completely focusing it's intention on other member of the Creation Trio.)

Causality says that when you do A, B happens with a 100% probability.

If you set the probability of A happening with 100% probability, but I say that the consequence of A is C instead of B, the effect that you wanted doesn't show up, leading instead to what I want.

I don't know the feats, I was more pointing out that I don't think that it would be "probability manipulation gg"

Kaltias said:
Arceus's time manipulation is scaled from Dialga who control time throughout the entire verse.
AS also controls time of spiral Universe. Does Dialga have any feats of hitting people while time they're travelling? AS can do it across multiple dimensions simultaneously, all while manipulating probability. As for Causality Manipulation, it depends on Arceus potency. All of Anti Spiral ability are universal+ in potency and range. For example, Arceus Void Manipulation isn't of much help here. Potency matters a lot

Well all the members of the Creation Trio as well as Arceus move beyond linear time and they can hit each other without any real issue. Also Arceus's void manipulation is actually scaled from Dialga and Palkia who erased Darkrai who is 2-C.

Kaltias said:
Did they mention existence erasure in that scene? I don't hear anything due to AMV, it's stated to be vaporization on Pokemon wiki

Then they have this "Everyone was relieved that he is safe and Alice cuddles next to Tonio as they look onto Darkrai who then glares with a lit up eye, as the film quickly fades."

So was Darkrai truly dead? o_O

I believe that it was deemed to be existence erasure because they were erasing the town as well. I can look for the thread if you want.

Kaltias said:
I believe that it was deemed to be existence erasure because they were erasing the town as well. I can look for the thread if you want.
Gotta be careful with that, vaporization on molecular level can appear as existence erasure. Was it ever mentioned to be erasing existence? The statement are terms are keyword, visuals aren't enough.

The real cal howard said:
If Arceus wins, he makes it so Nia doesn't vanish.
Arceus for this particular reason.

Seriously tho, Arceus seems to have almost everything AS has, or at least a counter to it, he can probably win this and give us the happy handing we wanted.

Back