• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Parent vs Child that Determines the Fate of the Universe! Nia vs Anti-Spiral!

I thought that this would be narratively better, if she herself killed one of her creators, which would represent the breakthrough of limitations, since her creator used to control her. It's up to what you would think it means, but that's my interpretation

Anyways, to the match

Nia Teppelin (Post-Apotheosis) vs The Anti-Spiral

Rules:
  • Takes place in the Anti-Spiral's Universe
  • Both on foot
  • They start 3 meters away from each other
  • Victory by Death or Incapacitation
  • Have fun! (Lol jk)

Child:
Parent:
Inconclusive:

hmmm, well I think this is in the anti-spiral's favor given that 1) they actually know how to do h2h 2) even if anti-spiral gets merked nia dies, and 3) they can't bypass each other's regen so anti-spiral just haxes, ofc this is only what I can remember from the anime itself since I haven't watched the movies so they may have stuff that would change this, so at worst incon and at best anti-spiral wins

Nia should be comparable to, if not superior to Simon in H2H combat, seeing how she slapped one of the four generals causing him to fly backwards. Simon had sent someone flying backwards too, but with a full force punch, with momentum from Gurren Lagann
i mean, that doesn't really give you h2h skill, it just means you scale to them in ap, while simon has had far more many showings of being able to do h2h, given all of the mech scenes where it comes in play, the time where he fights against viral and him fighting anti-spiral makes me think that anti-spiral would scale much farther in h2h skill than nia
She doesn't die immediately
fair nuff, I don't remember if we treat the fight as ending after the other combatant perma-dies or after some period of time

the same hax she used to control her, because there is no simon to break her out of it this time
I don't think he can control her anymore. The way Nia turned into Messenger Nia was because of the Anti-Spiral gene that awakened within her as soon as the population on Earth reached 1M. After episode 22, I don't think it can be awakened again, as it was implanted to be awakened at a specific moment. She was also given the same power as Simon, implying that she could also have resistance to actual mind manipulation, such as the Multiverse Labyrinth

Anti-Spiral stomps

And

Simon is better than Nia in H2H since he could kept up with the Anti-Spiral who's the manifestation of the whole race

And...

I'm still stunned how could this match exist

Anti-Spiral stomps
No he doesn't. Nia was accepted to have the same level of physical strength as Anti-Spiral
Simon is better than Nia in H2H since he could kept up with the Anti-Spiral who's the manifestation of the whole race
How good would you be in H2H combat if you could keep up with someone who's the manifestation of a whole race? Nia still has Reactive Evolution, so there's something she has to compensate

No he doesn't. Nia was accepted to have the same level of physical strength as Anti-Spiral
Then perhaps I should ignore this match since it sounds dumb af in my book.

How good would you be in H2H combat if you could keep up with someone who's the manifestation of a whole race?
Having the knowledge of the entire race as a mega genius guy should be equated as having better martial art, at least above average.

Nia still has Reactive Evolution, so there's something she has to compensate
Still not as better as Simon has. Narratively, Nia was never as strong as Post-Apotheosis Simon, Simon with his extraordinary willpower and the support of his friends amplified his strength into unimaginable level, even Nia was rooting for Simon them reasons are why he beat them at the first place. The fight was basically the whole Spiral race vs the Anti-Spiral race.

Anyway I'm quiet much is done with VSB's thread, I should've learned long ago.

Having the knowledge of the entire race as a mega genius guy should be equate as having better martial art, at least above average.
Nia could keep up for a little against Granzeboma, she should be fine
Still not as better as Simon has
I know, but she has it, while Anti-Spiral doesn't
Nia was never as strong as Post-Apotheosis Simon, Simon with his extraordinary willpower and the support from his friends increased his strength to unimaginable level
Willpower = Spiral Power. If they have equal Spiral Power, they have equal willpower as well

Narratively speaking, they would've killed her if Simon wasn't there, when Nia was lying around with Lagann while rooting for Simon's victory.

This would be a favor to Nia if we assume her = Anti-Spiral, we could just say that she could amplify her power during the match with her reactive evolution than voila, the Anti-Spiral is surpassed and killed. But really, I don't believe that happening so I have no interest with this match.

Narratively speaking, they would've killed her if Simon wasn't there, when Nia was lying around with Lagann while rooting for Simon's victory.
Narratively speaking, this would've been better, instead of the same old MC gets the job done. All Nia has ever done in TTGL was assist, it would've been better if she had her time
This would be a favor to Nia if we assume her = Anti-Spiral, we could just say that she could amplify her power during the match with her reactive evolution than voila, the Anti-Spiral is surpassed and killed. But really, I don't believe that happening
But she can evolve, while Anti-Spiral can't. This fight would probably take longer, considering that Simon has two was of getting stronger, which was through Spiral Power, and having an infinitely diverging multiverse as a part of him

Back