• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TTGL... seriously?

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired

TTGL pages are quite bad, but honestly, aside from the constant AP and speed upgrade, did anyone actually try to fix the mess that is P&A section? Let's look at the Anti-Spiral, for example. The biggest problem is the lack of scans and justifications for some extremely important abilities.

On top of that, we have stuff like this which... don't make sense.
Progression Immunity (Ceased their own evolution by purging themselves of Spiral Power)
What is even this? And why does it link to power null?

Drill Protrusion
What?

Flight, Spaceflight, FTL,
Flight and spaceflight, sure, but FTL? why?

Cosmic Manipulation, Galaxy Attacks
What are these?

Dimensional Travel Negation (With Giant Nia or themselves)
Why and how?

Portal Creation, BFR, Spatial Manipulation,
Scans? Reasons?

Durability Negation (Including Certainty Inducement. Capable to decrease their enemy's winning percentage to 0% within their universe and can passively alter the opponents' probability of defending attacks and avoid being hit by manipulating multidimensional probability fluctuations)
Uhhhh?

Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 8; reliant on the Anti-Spiral race)
Reasons?

Invulnerability
Reasons?

Abstract Existence (Type 1)
How? Why?

Mind Manipulation (Via the Multiverse Labyrinth)
How? Why?

Large Size (Types 7, 8, and 10. As Granzeboma, Super Granzeboma, and their universe respectively)
Scans and extra justifications will be nice

Gravity Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation
??
Mind Manipulation (The collective consciousness behind the manifestation consists of the countless minds on the Anti-Spiral's home planet)
...Okay?

Time Manipulation (Upscaling from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann which has power transcending time and space)
...Really?

LS: Immeasurable (Should be equal in strength to Simon, who is superior to even Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Is capable of easily manipulating the Multiverse to expose consciousnesses to infinite possibilities, trapping them in the Multiverse Labyrinth)
I am sorry what?

Now then, shall we look at Simons?
Right, so let's look at this, literally 0 scans and justifications.
Technology Manipulation (Can control Tengen Toppa Lagann via Spiral Power)
So... is TTL technology or a biological thing huh?

Durability Negation via Probability Manipulation (Can negate the probability of an opponent successfully blocking an attack)
??

Incorporeality, Abstract Existence (Type 1)
??

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Existence,
Scans? Justifications?

Resistance to Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation (Upon absorbing the Multiverse Labyrinth, his power has been stated to transcend space and time itself),
Do we really grant that by default? Never seen it elsewhere?

Lets look at Gurren Lagann
Cmon now...

No scans, just links to power page

really?

?

Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Resistance to Gravity Manipulation, Pressure and Absorption, Power Bestowal (Can give the other members of Team Dai-Gurren the ability to resist the Multiverse Labyrinth), Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Existence,
All of this

Metaphysics Manipulation, , Durability Negation (via Probability Manipulation), Weapon Creation, Incorporeality, Abstract Existence (Type 1), Regeneration (Low-Godly. Its body had become a materialized thought, and can reform its body with just thought of the pilot), Resistance to Probability Manipulation (can clash with the Super Granzeboma), Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation
All of this, also some formatting issues

Not gonna go through the rest.

Last edited:
A question regarding TTGL
FLIaWdJVQAE9-UJ

Its not about the AP
FLIhHSwVIAARSjq

I think any talk that is not about the abilities said in op shall stop so this won't be longer than is needed.

Was thinking of tagging the supporters but there are a lot and idk if all are still active or if those tagged will answer. Maybe tagg who you think could help.

Most of the abilities seem no have no basis from what I remember.

Progression stuff was more that they didn't try anymore to develop further as a civilization, technology, etc. This is pure nonsense to have on profile.

Flight+Spaceflight are okay, while FTL should be deleted from P&A.

Cosmic Manip and Galaxy Attacks - I think whoever made the profile added cause Antispiral interacted with the entire galaxy and throw it like a shuriken...make no sense just give nonphysical interaction.

Don't remember the dimensional travel negation stuff (or was that they should't be able to leave the labyrinth but still did...idk).

Portal Creation I guess it was put for the big heads/robots coming from space?

Spatial Manip for their attacks breaking space and through it?

BFR idk....maybe for sending the team into the labyrinth?

The probability stuff maybe comes from when they team guren sent the rockets/lasers through space with probability funcitions? I think its from when they just fought the second battle above Earth.

Type 1 Immortality was never stated but they should get longevity or ''likely type 1'' maybe it was never detailed. 3 make no sense. 8 I guess it was put cause as long as their race exist so will the antispiral but the antispiral is the race (destroy the planet and they die)

Invulnerability is baseless.

Abstract Existence....ugh, exist as spiral energy/will....idk sincerely.

Mind Manipulation ... i guess cause the labyrinth controlled them by giving what they dreamed (something like Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi) so maybe illusion or dream inducement.

Gravity/Radiation idk.

Time Manip - okay this is pure wank..transcending time and space gives nothing without a basis.

Immeasurable seems pretty baseless too.

I will look later tonight at Simon...still at work rn.

I'm want to say that not only AT that need a proper fix but also to the other TTGL profiles as well, neither most of them are good

Some of the abilities like FTL, Galaxy Attack and Cosmic Manipulation should just be removed.
Others should be reworded, for example Head Manipulation would be Limited Body Control.
For the others I think there are justifications and scans to prove them, but at the moment I can't provide an explanation to any of them since it would need a bit of research.

For the others I think there are justifications and scans to prove them, but at the moment I can't provide an explanation to any of them since it would need a bit of research.
Yeah, scans will be ideal. But obviously this is a long term project. So, if you have time (and the patience for it), take as long as you want.

I think BluudyManikin was in the middle of doing a rewrite of the P&A stuff. And I'm guessing they're not finished.

TTGL pages are quite bad, but honestly, aside from the constant AP and speed upgrade, did anyone actually try to fix the mess that is P&A section? Let's look at the Anti-Spiral, for example. The biggest problem is the lack of scans and justifications for some extremely important abilities.
Because most of them are in my blog. If the blog doesn't cover them, then that's where we should add them scans.

What is even this? And why does it link to power null? (Progression Immunity)
Because Spiral Power connected all (spiral) lifeforms within The Universe to the concept of evolution (my blog covered this already). The Anti-Spiral ceased their evolution by cutting their relation to Spiral Power, a personal Power Nullification is required.

What? (Drill Protrusion)
I honestly don't know this ability is.

Flight and spaceflight, sure, but FTL? why? (Flight, Spaceflight, FTL,)
FTL should be removed, it isn't an ability at the first place. It was there since eons.

What are these? (Cosmic Manipulation, Galaxy Attacks)
I don't know if Cosmic Manipulation is a thing, but they can manipulate their universe on whim too (my blog covered this already). Galaxy attacks should be removed.

Why and how? (Dimensional Travel Negation)
The Anti-Spiral blocking the SGDG's dimensional transportation with fake Nia in episode 24, and then with themselves in episode 26.

Scans? Reasons? (Portal Creation, BFR, Spatial Manipulation)
Upscaling to Nia, BFR'ed Nia, and tearing the fabric of spacetime. If you wanna ask "scans?" then tell the other supporters to add them, I'm not doing the profiles anymore.

Uhhhh? (Durability Negation)
I don't know what's the problem. The scans are there. They negate their enemy's probability to tank their attacks to 0.

Reasons? (Immortality, types 1, 3, and 8)
They are timeless (my blog covered it) and can regenerate even after get destroyed (in episode 26 when Boota yeeted their ass). Type 8 is false in my opinion since they can be killed without destroying their planet or universe.

Reasons? (Invulnerability)
You should put this on the same place with Durability Negation above since the scans are there.
They manipulate the multidimensional probability fluctuations which randomly jumps them up and down the timeline, making them impossible to be hit without a good degree of Space-Time Manipulation.

How? Why? (Abstract Existence )
Their body is a materialized thought/emotion of the the Anti-Spiral race, scans are in my blog.

How? Why? (Mind Manipulation)
My blog.

Scans and extra justifications will be nice (Large Size)
My blog. Scans isn't needed for the Granzeboma unless if someone is blind. The Super Granzeboma counters STTGL, whose size is comparable to 11-dimensional universe.

?? (Gravity Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation)
You should've explicited that you were talking about Resistances. Their underlings were unnafected by Death Spiral Machine + they massively scales above SGGL which withstood its pressure. Radiation Manipulation is redundant, it won't affect them anyway since they are abstract.

...Okay? (Mind Manipulation)
I know scans would be nice but anyone who watched the series knew that this is beyond obvious. I'm not doing the profile anymore anyway, you can tag anyone who did it.

...Really? (Time Manipulation)
Yes, see the context in my blog. It's more than that.

I am sorry what? (LS: Immeasurable)
They are already Immeasurable for being able to control and move the Super Granzeboma freely which is as large as a 11-dimensional universe. But yeah, the justification is weird.

So... is TTL technology or a biological thing huh?
It's both, @BluudyManikin777 can explain it better.

?? (Durability Negation via Probability Manipulation)
He mimic the previous Anti-Spiral's Durability Negation ability, and hit the Anti-Spiral who's invulnerable after they decreased their enemy's winning percentage down to 0% within their universe.

?? (Incorporeality, Abstract Existence)
My blog.

Scans? Justifications? (Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Existence)
My blog.

Do we really grant that by default? Never seen it elsewhere? (Resistance to Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation)
It's correlated with his abstract existence and power level. He and his mates manifested as pure Spiral energy which resides deeper than time and space + has infinite Spiral Power. Infinite Spiral Power means you control the time and space in whim, and being above it.

Not gonna through the rest.

Anyway, to the GOAT Kamina now;
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Physical Combat, Will Empowerment, Awakened Power, Supernatural Willpower (Could stay alive long enough to continue fighting Thymilph, even after being fatally wounded by him) Spiral Power, Reactive Evolution, Technology Manipulation (Can control Gurren via Spiral Power)
Eh it needs some expanding

Invulnerability, Large Size (Type 1), Regeneration (Low), Fusionism (Can combine with Lagann to form Gurren Lagann) Enhanced Senses
Invulnerability? How?
Also formatting issue

Yoko:
Idk... also spiral power makes it seem like it leads to its own page. on top of that... is it really energy manip?

?

Resistance to Gravity Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation (Fought for a lengthy period of time within the ultra-dense space)
Grav I can understand, but radiation?

Either put the mech as technology or biology

Regeneration (Low-Godly. Her body had become a materialized thought, and can reform her body with just thought)
This needs some evidence ngl

Viral:
Invulnerability via Probability Manipulation, Will Empowerment, Supernatural Willpower,
Again
Regeneration (Low-Godly. His body had become a materialized thought, and can reform his body with just thought), Immortality (Type 3), Higher-Dimensional Existence,
This too
Resistance to Gravity Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation (Much more powerful than the space gunmen, who could fight for lengthy periods of time within the ultra-dense space), Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation via powerscaling (Scales to TTGL whose power is beyond space and time),
Again

Resistance to Gravity Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation (Much more powerful than the space gunmen, who could fight for lengthy periods of time within the ultra-dense space), Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation via powerscaling (Scales to TTGL whose power is beyond space and time),
Not how resistance to absorption works...

Nia
Regeneration (High-Low. Was desperately trying to regenerate, while the Anti-Spiral was examining her)
Uh?

Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Is already being controlled by the Anti-Spiral)
Sorry what?

Same stuff again

not gonna go through the rest, they are really really bad.

Last edited:
Because most of them are in my blog. If the blog doesn't cover them, then that's where we should add scans.
Yeah no, just add them to the file

Because Spiral Power connected all (spiral) lifeforms within The Universe to the concept of evolution (my blog covered this already). The Anti-Spiral ceased their evolution by cutting their relation to Spiral Power, a personal Power Nullification is required.
That's just them cutting themselves from their power source. What?

I don't know if Cosmic Manipulation is a thing, but they can manipulate their universe on whim too (my blog covered this already). Galaxy attacks should be removed.
so... spatial manip?

The Anti-Spiral blocking the SGDG's dimensional transportation with fake Nia in episode 24, and then with themselves in episode 26.
explain please

I don't know what's the problem. The scans are there. They negate their enemy's probability to tank their attacks to 0.
I don't see any scans. And that doesn't sound like dura neg to me at all

They manipulate the multidimensional probability fluctuations which randomly jumps them up and down the timeline, making them impossible to be hit without a good degree of Space-Time Manipulation.
that doesn't sound like invulnerability to me

your blog, my blog. all kinda irrelevant you know. should be on the file. or at least send it here

You should've explicited that you were talking about Resistances. Their underlings were unnafected by Death Spiral Machine + they massively scales above SGGL which withstood its pressure. Radiation Manipulation is redundant, it won't affect them anyway since they are abstract.
i mean its obvious i was talking about resistances.

It's correlated with his abstract existence and power level. He and his mates manifested as pure Spiral energy which resides deeper than time and space + has infinite Spiral Power. Infinite Spiral Power means you control the time and space in whim, and being above it.
yeah but i don't see how that's time and space resistance?

Anyway, blog this and that, just add it to the file. I don't think anyone would want to be switching between blogs and the files just to understand what is going on - i know for a fact I won't. That's just a weird practice

That thing is not invulnerability but spatial manipulation or a combo of space-time manip.

Add the blog link at least if you keep mentioning it.

Controlling the universe without a more detailed explanation is nothing. X controls the universe but doesn't say what then we give nothing. X controls the universe and explain or say its cause of space-time power then we give space-time manip (Can control the universe - insert scan/referance). Z controls the universe and say that to manipulate it one needs space, time, matter, elemental, etc then we give those powers. Without a basis all is useless.

'' If you wanna ask "scans?" then tell the other supporters to add them, I'm not doing the profiles anymore.'' - why even mention this? not like Confluctor asked you directly, but all people who participate here or will.

Yeah no, just add them to the file
I don't understand what do you mean about "adding file", the blog is in the verse page.

That's just them cutting themselves from their power source. What?
Then what ability is that if not a personal Power Nullification? At least make an argument on what it is.

so... spatial manip?
I'm not exactly sure what are we talking about since Cosmic Manipulation isn't a thing at the first place. And no, it isn't just Spatial Manipulation, it also included Time Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, and probably more that I cannot remember.

explain please
The team Dai-Gurren used the Spiral Wave Detection Monitor which capable to scan every points of spacetime and dimensions that are already recognized. When they located Nia's location with her ring, and fly towards it. The fake Nia appeared and made said transportation not worked, they tried it again and again, but they kept jumping on their current location at that time (fake Nia didn't do anything, she was just standing), and the transportation works again after she disappeared. The Anti-Spiral later blocked their next transportation with themselves, by just appearing. This will be difficult to understand if you don't watch the scenes.

I don't see any scans. And that doesn't sound like dura neg to me at all
The scans are literally on the profile. I mean, are we looking at the same profile? If that doesn't sound like one then do make counter arguments on why it isn't, and what it is.

that doesn't sound like invulnerability to me
You said it doesn't sound like doesn't make ain't. Make an argument on what it is.

your blog, my blog. all kinda irrelevant you know. should be on the file. or at least send it here
It's in the verse page (2).

i mean its obvious i was talking about resistances.
No, it doesn't.

yeah but i don't see how that's time and space resistance?
That's why you should read my blog before making a CRT. It was stated that their power surpassed time and space, and could you explain to me how a Space-Time Manipulation could affect a fundamental abstraction that resides deeper than time and space?

Anyway, blog this and that, just add it to the file. I don't think anyone would want to be switching between blogs and the files just to understand what is going on - i know for a fact I won't. That's just a weird practice
It's in the verse page (3).

The fact that people is still asking where the blog is when there's literally one blog that explained the verse's terminology is beyond me. Anyway, this is my last comment and I won't replying later on.

I don't understand what do you mean about "adding file", the blog is in the verse page.
why would anyone go to the blog in the first place?

Then what ability is that if not a personal Power Nullification? At least make an argument on what it is.
it is nothing. literally. if a robot unplugs itself from an electric source... it doesn't give it power null does it?

I'm not exactly sure what are we talking about since Cosmic Manipulation isn't a thing at the first place. And no, it isn't just Spatial Manipulation, it also included Time Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, and probably more that I cannot remember.
then should probably be removed

The team Dai-Gurren used the Spiral Wave Detection Monitor which capable to scan every points of spacetime and dimensions that are already recognized. When they located Nia's location with her ring, and fly towards it. The fake Nia appeared and made said transportation not working, they tried it again and again but they kept jumping on their current location at that time (fake Nia didn't do anything, she was just standing and the transportation works again after she disappeared. The Anti-Spiral later blocked their next transportation with themselves, by just appearing. This will be difficult to understand if you don't watch the scenes.
i have seen the show, so i know the fist of it. but that doesn't seem like DT negation at all. just some weird signal jamming thing

The scans are literally on the profile. I mean, are we looking at the same profile? If that doesn't sound like one then do make counter arguments on why it isn't, and what it is.
its probability manip, not dura neg?

You said it doesn't sound like doesn't make ain't. Make an argument on what is it.
in simple terms, its just probability manip. happy?

It's in the verse page (2).
so?

That's why you should read my blog before making a CRT. It was stated that their power surpassed time and space, and could you explain to me how a Space-Time Manipulation could affect a fundamental abstraction that resides deeper than time and space?
again, just add it to the file next time. or at the very least link the blog on the profile itself. which you didn't. And why would i have to read a blog for a simple ability?

It's in the verse page (3).
so? x3

The fact that people is still asking where the blog is when there's literally one blog that explained the verse's terminology is beyond me. Anyway, this is my last comment and I won't replying later on.
no one has to visit the blog page. or the verse page to know why this popular character has shit ton of abilities without scans or even justifications

I agree with poor quality profile of the characters in Gurren Laggan. The plan was that if I could, I would voluntarily help explain and provide evidence regarding the abilities that were there. For now I will explain here along with the evidence.

What is even this? And why does it link to power null?
Power Null Justification.
At first they were a spirals people. However, they defected and called themselves the "Anti Spiral". They defected because of the reason that Spiral power can create Apocalypse (Spiral Nemesis) so that the Anti Spirals lock and eliminate the evolution of their own Spiral power. Spiral Power is the force which binds together lifeforms and the universe. By negating their own spiral power, they need to live outside the universe which is why they created their own Universe on 10th - 11th D scale. That's why it is included in "Power Nullification" because Anti Spirals negate and eliminate the evolution of their own Spiral power.

Translate for this:
"The universe was a closed universe. How many years were reassembled there? Of course, it doesn't make sense to count the time that has passed by in this space. Until known, there will be enemies who have been frozen. Time began to flow again with that information. The isolated universe, which was created solely for the purpose of eradicating the Spirals, are a major element that make up the universe."

It's a separate term that exists in the TTGL verse, where those with Spiral powers can create their own objects using their energy to "drill" as weapons. Example? Simon.

Flight and spaceflight, sure, but FTL? why?
Does this need to be questioned again? FTL is obvious because the size of the planes from Gurren Laggan and Anti Spiral have reached the planetonics upto galactic stage and also have warp transport that moves on a scale much faster than light. So it makes sense to include it. But you can also remove it since FTL is not an ability rather a speed case.

What are these?
That's bit off and sounds iffy. I agree if you want to remove it. It sounds like Space-Time manip at glance.

Why and how?
Dimensional Travel Negation Justifications.

Here's the scan. Just like how @GreatIskandar1405 said, Anti Spiral capable to negating Gurren Laggan Ships device that allow them to Dimensional Travel.

Scans? Reasons?
Spatial Manipulation, Portal Creation, BFR Justification.

Anti Spiral is the universe itself. Because he is the universe itself, it has been said time and again that the Anti Spiral has complete control over his universe. Including controlling aspects of it's dimensions. As you can see here, Anti Spiral can even rip the space to explain about Spiral Power. He also make a portal to attacks Earth once via Nia.

Durability Negation and Probability Manipulation Justifications.

Here's the scans with the explanations. We know that the Probability Fluctuations possessed by the Anti Spiral can also be included in the Space-Time Manipulation because that ability is one with the existence of the Anti Spiral itself which is also the universe. And in the Durability Negation session there is an explanation of the Space-Time Durability Negation that can match this Anti Spiral ability; Characters who have the ability to manipulate space and time, can easily bypass physical durability of objects. Conventional durability does not matter, because the matter is secondary in relation to space and time. For example, it's as easy to distort a material object by distorting a portion of the space in which it is located. Or even send the object (or part of it) back or forward in time. The effect on the object will be the same, whether it's a sheet of titanium or a piece of cardboard.

Which is clearly still included in the Durability Negation.

Immortality Justifications.

Type 1: Anti Spiral's realm which is the Anti Spiral itself were timeless. Translation: "The universe was a closed universe. How many years were reassembled there? Of course, it doesn't make sense to count the time that has passed by in this space. Until known, there will be enemies who have been frozen. Time began to flow again with that information. The isolated universe, which was created solely for the purpose of eradicating the Spirals, are a major element that make up the universe."

Type 3: Scaling to Nia whose capable to regenerate after getting tortured by Anti Spiral itself. Nia is a part of the Anti Spiral. Translations for that scans:
"Nia's scream is the only sound that echoed in the empty room. The Anti-spiral's homeworld. The space between the tenth and eleventh dimensions. An empty space-time on this planet, separated from both time and space. Nia, trapped there, is now about to be completely analyzed by the Anti-Spiral's original form. "No matter how much you examine my body, you will never be able to defeat them now. He will come, you can be sure of that." Nia said, desperately trying to regenerate.

Type 8: Anti Spiral is the universe itself. Which means, he'll still exist if you not kill him along with his universe. That's why after Simon success to kill Anti Spiral, the Anti Spiral's universe explode.

Does this need to be questioned again? Anti Spiral obviously has Invulnerability because he can negate any possible attack around him. So the attack will not be able to injure him. At the same time, Anti Spiral is also the universe itself. How do you attack the universe with normal physical strength? Of course you can't.

How? Why?
Abstract Existence (Type 1) Justifications.

Anti Spiral is the universe itself. He is pure abstract. The real entity of Anti Spiral onpar with Simon's Gurren Laggan who become the embodiment of thought. Translations for that scans: "Simon's greatest enemy is this universe itself. The greatest, strongest, and most fearsome enemy that attempts to eradicate all creatures with Spiral power. Even before Simon and his comrades, numerous Spiral warriors have challenged the Anti-Spiral and been buried. Its form has no discernible substance, has capability to lightly transcend time and space, affects the multiple-dimensions. It is truly an entity that can be called "the universe" itself."

How? Why?
Mind Manipulation Justifications.

The Extradimensional Labyrinth is a trap to confine victim's consciousness into infinite possibilities by materializing the multiverse, generated by the divergence of the time axis at the moment of perception instant to instant and replacing it with infinite universes, a trap developed by the Anti-Spiral solely to prevent the Spiral Power from being used by the Spirals.

Scans and extra justifications will be nice
Large Size Justifications.

You should remove Large Size type 7 and 8 for Anti Spiral. They are indeed Large Size type 10. Anti Spiral is the embodiment of the Universe itself, which in his universe exist a 11 Dimensional Sub-Multiverses;
"Ninja Batman is a so-called "time thing" in which Batman is transported to the Warring States period. In Japanese anime, there's a restriction that if you change the past, the present will change, and I think people tend to be very cautious when it comes to time-altered anime. You don't worry about that kind of thing, and you go out on a limb.

Nakashima: That's because it's American comics. The world setting of the multiverse, or a universe full of universes, permeates the readership of American comics. And now, the time-modifying stuff is going to be the multiverse stuff, right? There's a whole universe of all kinds of possibilities, so no matter what you do, you're like, "Oh, that universe!" (laughs). The interpretation of the multiverse has advanced so rapidly in the last few decades that when we were children, it was only 4 dimensional, but now it is said to be 11 dimensional. Our job is to tell lies, so we take those theories and twist them into something interesting."

Gravity Manipulation and Radiation Manipulation Justifications.

It clears that Anti Spiral as the Universe itself capable to manipulate the Gravity and the cosmic radiation/only radiation in his Universe. He even created a special region for this. (the scans exist in there so I don't need to bring or explain it again).

Aye. Anti Spiral is an amalgamation of Anti Spiral races that defect the Spiral Power into one. And he also has Mind Manipulation via Extradimensional/Multidimensional Laybrinth.

...Really?
Time Manipulation Justifications.

The homeworld of the Anti-Spiral has been separated from the rest of the space-time continuum, with an independent flow of time, and is made of non-euclidean matter. So it would still count as Time Manipulation because they are manipulates the timeflow of their universe independently than the outside world. Translate for that scans:
"It is a strange room. It is not even a room. It is a place separated from continuous time and space. It is surrounded by walls, but I couldn't tell if it is matter, or if it is fixed time, or if it is something else entirely. It doesn't radiate anything. It doesn't reflect anything. It is not interfered with by any time in the universe. It is an independent time flowing only in this room."

I am sorry what?
Immeasurable Lifting Strenght, Higher Dimensional Manipulation, Higher Dimensional Existence, Justifications.

First, they are fighting in a universe that is in a 10-11D membrane so it's weight is immeasurable if you comparing it to our 3-4D universe. They are shown to be able to lift objects as large as galaxies from the Universe which is said to be 10 - 11 D which if lifted will be considered as Immeasurable Lifting Strength. And Anti Spiral is the Universe itself of it (which the scans I have show you again and again).

All previous abillity that Anti Spiral have will get scaled to Simon too. Simon is able to manipulate the Spiral's power into the Anti Spiral's Universe. He materialized the spiraling power into it. And, we know that the Anti Spiral Universe is Higher Dimensional (10 - 11D scale). Simon's Super Tenggen Toppa Gurren Lagann is one with the existence of the Anti Spiral Universe energy which is on a scale of 10-11D, STTGL is the embodiment of the thought where the Super Spiral Universe is realized and this Super Spiral Universe exists on a par with the Anti Spiral Universe. Simon is STTGL itself.

I won't go to rest. Simon will have notable Abillities from Anti Spiral so that will explain the rest.

Last edited:
i will do sometime when I get time. But if you guys have all these scans, why not just... add it to the file instead? you can just narrow it down to specifics and add it

Back