• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TTGL... seriously?

It's not rude, clearly a scan being worthless goes as "it's not evidence that can be used, not even in a "likely" or "possible" manner", but in 1 word. We empathize with the sensitivity but you got to admit it's too unreasonable.

I think it’s better to focus on finishing this thread than discussing things unrelated to it. Please stop wanting to insult others, If not, just leave this thread. It's not that difficult.

Yep the P&A section is an absolute mess, I think that's easy to see. I did try to come up with a better version of it in the form of a basis as written on Lordgenome's file long ago (which is also probably outdated now but hey ho), and just never implemented it because life and interest drops and shit.

Also I would like to put a cap on the AP discussion right now: every time it's been brought up, a downgrade has been shot down. Please, at the very least, if you're going to try again, read all the previous threads, and if you can't find anything on there that hasn't been covered, by all means, bring it up again. If not, please stop.

Yep the P&A section is an absolute mess, I think that's easy to see. I did try to come up with a better version of it in the form of a basis as written on Lordgenome's file long ago (which is also probably outdated now but hey ho), and just never implemented it because life and interest drops and shit.

Also I would like to put a cap on the AP discussion right now: every time it's been brought up, a downgrade has been shot down. Please, at the very least, if you're going to try again, read all the previous threads, and if you can't find anything on there that hasn't been covered, by all means, bring it up again. If not, please stop.
Thank you for the reply.

Would you or some other knowledgeable member here be willing to try to improve on the powers and abilities sections please?

well i thought some of these r pretty self-evident alrdy, if u seen it n remember y bother downgrading, if not then watch again

n how can u doubt drill protrusion lol thats like doubting ki manip for dbz n alchemy for fma

Thank you for the reply.

Would you or some other knowledgeable member here be willing to try to improve on the powers and abilities sections please?
I'm not sure what I CAN improve honestly, the suggestions in the actual thread from what I glimpsed seemed good enough provided the scans get added.

Does anyone want to apply the changes to the P&A now? Like adding scans and stuff? If not then, I can do it over the course of the next few weeks.

I would appreciate if others here can help Confluctor with this, as he is already overworked.

I'd be willing to help with any further questions but otherwise still very ocupado with uni.

Back