• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Axe wielding maniacs face off (Father Gascoigne vs Vindicator and Evoker)

Guacamole has the AP advantage (3.897 tons) compared to the duo (3.53 tons) but it's so small (1.1x) that it shouldn't matter at all, just that they can hurt each other.
Guacamole has a sizeable speed advantage with ~Mach 1 vs the duo's ~50 m/s, he's pretty much FTE to them (6.86x), and considering MC mobs' intelligence, that's pretty much a blitz.
Guacamole can't hurt the vexes at all, but that's assuming they can even get to him with their pathetic speed.
Vindicator can probably use its self healing if the village is populated, but it'd probably attract an Iron Golem and make their already tough job even tougher. Evoker's revive could be put to good use if Guacamole didn't blitz him again.
The pair's only possible wincon are the Evoker's fangs, which ignore whatever thin defenses Guac has, but that's assuming the Evoker leads with fangs, which I don't know.

Yes actually, that's their main method of attack
Hmm, Guacamole can lead with his pistol/shotgun from my experience playing BB so it may be an incon. Evoker activates Fangs and gores Guac while Guac plants in place to shoot his gun and spray both at the same time.

Oh wait, Evoker's revive might actually turn this into a win for them. Since it'd survive the spray but Guac might not survive the fangs
Keep in mind that the fangs don't insta-kill, it simply hurts through armor

And the resurrection only happens once

Beast Form exclusively uses CQC so Guac finishes off the revived Evoker if the Vexes he's walking into doesn't kill him first. I think the former's more likely so Guac FRA

+ 1 vote for the father. I'd think fang dude if his 'likely at least city class' attack had any basis at all but it doesn't seem to and his fangs just ignore durability, they don't make him hit any harder.

Back