• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Old Hunter receives a gift (Henryk vs Laetitia's Present)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
The Little Girl's Present : 0
The Old Hunter : 7
Incon : 0

Second key Laetitia used
Fight takes place in Father Gascoigne's boss room, 10 meters apart
Speed equalized

Story Below

Henryk listened in to the music box's chimes, tirelessly following its melody. He had made a promise to his dear friend Gascoigne that he will find his missing daughter. The only hint that he received was to follow the music box. Even when faced by beasts and hunters, even when his mind finally fell apart, Henryk kept his promise. Until one day. the sounds of the music box became deafening in his ears and it came from a house he stood right next to.

The old hunter broke through the door, finding a little girl with a beautiful dress standing inside the living room. For what seems to be a very long time, a smile appeared on the old hunter's face. Without a second thought he rushed towards her, introducing himself and asking for her name. Laetitia, that was her name. Henryk reminded the little girl about his friend, Gascoigne and Laetitia, wanting any form companionship, accepted the thought of having a father. However...

"Uh, Henryk? One last problem" said the little girl.
"What?!" asked the old hunter.

"I gave someone a gift".
"Oh come on, how does that..."

His words were cut off as a rainbow colored spider drenched in blood busted into the house, tackling him into the graveyard. Henryk in an act of bloodlust pulled out his saw cleaver and hunter's pistol, ready to slay another beast.

Last edited:
I don't know he doesn't resist mind hax however so I doubt the hunter wins
Henryk is canonically insane. Lore-wise, insanity is typically brought upon by higher beings (Most of the higher beings in Bloodborne also have madness manip). It means there's a sanity mechanic in that universe as well

Under verse equalization rules, Henryk is a high a fortitude employee who lost all of his SP and is in a panic murder state. Those kinds of Employees if I recall are no longer affected by the passives of an anomaly so therefore, he is immune

Being normal insane is different from something being driven insane by supernatural means to suicide.

Has he been brought to the point of suicide also fear hax.
I have explained that employees already insane are unaffected by passives. And I thought they can only choose 1 method of insanity (Murder, Suicide, Wander, Shutdown). Henryk technically chose murder

But to answer your question, Henryk lost his partner and his granddaughter and has lived for long periods of time, possibly hunted down by Amygdalas and Eileen, the fate of a blood drunk hunter. If he's still alive and fighting, that means he still has a very strong will to live

It doesn't stop him from being driven more insane or driven to crippling fear.
And I already said that the passives do not affect an already insane person.

But you know what, fine. Those Amygdala things? They do cause madness when seen and mad hunters can see those things at all times and even interact with them normally. But we can't say they have madness resistance, because they're already mad

Last edited:
Well since it is allowed and confirmed in this thread, I'm going to vote this myself so I can get this concluded

Henryk FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

Grace is over, I'll be adding this now

End of story

Henryk walked back to the house, covered in rainbow colored flesh. The spider laid dead behind him, a large number of throwing knives, bullets, and slashes present on its corpse. Finding the little girl once more, he took her in and brought her to his old friend.

"Gascoigne! I have found your daughter!" said Henryk, a smile still present in his face. The monstrous hunter turned towards his friend, confusion present in his eyes.

"Henryk, this isn't my daughter" said Gascoigne, his friend's smile suddenly fading.
"What?! You told me to follow the sounds of a music box" replied the mad hunter before picking up Laetitia and shoving her up his friend's face "Listen to her! She is making music box noises!".

The monstrous hunter pushed the little girl aside before pulling out a tiny music box of his own, the sound completely different to that of Laetitia's.

"Then I went through all that for nothing?" asked Henryk before slumping down.
"It's okay mister, I met another girl some time ago who also has a music box" replied the little girl "She was so fun to play with so I gave her gift too!".

The 2 hunters looked at her in terror, realizing what was about to happen. Meanwhile in another part of Yharnam, a maneater boar seeks for men to eat. Smelling the scent of a human, it walked to an alleyway though only disappointment awaited it. All that was left was a torn corpse of what appeared to be a child, a red ribbon bow laying atop it. The boar turned around, planning on finding something else to eat. Suddenly, sharp lanky limbs pierced through its body and in its last moments it saw, a rainbow spider, Laetitia's friend

Back