• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Ancient Gods Duke It Out (Akron vs Nakiri Kuubou)

Akro vs Nakiri Kuubou

>Speed Equalized
Nakiri Render
>Angery Earth God

>Mainshock Nakiri and Bullet Heaven 2 Akron

(Also **** me i can't get the pictures to work so just ignore it for now)

AkronGameArt
"Maybe i can try to fight Masadaverse again without getting ****** by that nazi?"

Changing elements to best suit who he's fighting (like changing to be resistent enough to get healed by earth, fire, etc. damage) and black hole/danmaku spam afaik

also Mid-Godly negation

I mean Nakiri just.

Hits him once.

And that's that thanks to his type 8.

Stomp I think

Yeah but Akron can't kill him

He also passively dies to its Quakes correct me if I'm wrong

Didn't Akron's power null incap the party the first time?

Admittedly i'm kinda skeptical about Akron being able to incap Nakiri, given that his power null is "I take your powers and leave nothing".

And Nakiri's power set is way different from anything in EBF.

I also don't think that Akron can affect living dreams

It depends if Nakiri works as an abstract sort of thing or not.

Even then as I said, I dunno if Akron can absorb all his powers, and if he can't, he gets haxed afterwards

Nakiri is like the other dream people.

They are just dreams outside reality and unaffected by it because they aren't "real".

Nakiri's presence can atomize people, and even atomize dream people. Mainshock makes this passive atomization multiversal in range, since his shockwaves would eventually reach other universes.

Back