• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gallantmon vs Akron

( only going off of akrons page) With speed equal I would give it to gallantmon with high difficulty due to his resistance to haveing his existence deleted from zeedmillenniummon I am fairly certain that he can survive regular death magic that with his burst mode more specifically when using crimson light he can reduce his opponent to electrons and seal the in another dimension this will help because Akron has mid-high regen that is vapor/dust and this would reduce Akron down to a level greater than his regen can heal and then he BFR what is left

Fair enough. Keep in mind though, that Akron at his strongest is ridiculously high on the 3-A scale.

With out his burst mode his burst mode than his only hope that I see would be his shield of the just because I not 100% sure how well his soul manipulation would work on him that pluse the reality warp Akron has and space time manipulation I feel are greater than gallantmon as well as being able to become resistant to all other elements including light and dark I feel would be too much with out gallantmon burst mode so I would have to say without burst Akron would win

I think that Gallantmon's resistance scale to all his forms, so he should be resistant to Akron's best hax. Can he tank a black hole though?

If it is the same kind of black hole he used ( I say as such because on akrons page his black hole feat power is in question to ping out at 3b or around ther from what I read) I would say yes gallantmon can also he can teleport but ultimately with just the attacks he has and with akrons regen being higer that his Akron could outlast him if push came to shove I Mean even if their hax go toe to toe and cancel each other out if it came down to physically vs physical Akron would come out on top due to his higher regen

Black holes negates durability as far as i'm aware. 3-B is just the possible energy output. But Akron's Regenerationn takes a lot of time, I should point this out

(Final post of the night) if his regen takes too long then I would give it to gallantmon provided he can dish out enough damage fast enough to matter than I would say gallantmon again high difficulty

Close match. I might have to give it to Akron. His ability to rend space-time around him and create powerful black holes could catch Gallantmon off guard. He's also ridiculously durable, as it took a massive assault from Matt, Natalie, Lance, NoLegs and the Valkyrie tank to put him down, and it wasn't eve a permanent victory, and that didn't even truly kill him.

@Dark

Should I use BH2 Akron or EBF3 Akron? Which one is closer to Gallantmon's level?

Okay ultimately ( cuz I have been a bit flip-flop thus whole time ) I would give it to akron because of what I have said from what Dark anine has said and from what I researched because again without burst I can't see a way for gallantmon to win even with granis help it may not make that much of a difference akron has too much on him again it would be a tough fight but the ryal knight is not gana win this one but

Actually, Gallantmon actually has my vote. Reason being one thing. He still has WarGrowlmon's Atomic Blaster in which requires High regen to survive. So I vote Gallantmon via Atomic Blaster.

Akron does have a tendency to BFR the equipment of people, so that could help him.

Again, as I don't really know exactly how high Gallantmon is on the 3-A scale, should I use the version of Akron closer to baseline universal or the other? To make the fight as balanced as possible

I mean based on what Reppu has told me in the past. The RK are on the higher end of 3-A. I mean Gallantmon does have the Digital Hazard and if he didn't have control over it he'd be destroying the Digital World just by existing.

Well, Akron's existence is considered greater than entire universes in EBF3 (first key). And he is killed by the players.

Said players are then casually fodderized by weakened avatars of Godcat in EBF4. They eventually become stronger and fight on par with the full power avatars (not the true form though).

During Bullet Heaven 2, Akron comes back, and he is so powerful that Natalie is scared by his powers, implying that he is now far above even the avatars of Godcat themselves. That one would be the second key. So idk.

Why? It's just a VS thread, people will comment if they find it interesting

I doubt that my wiki friends knows anything about Akron. I don't even know if they are familiar with Gallantmon

You could've asked me like Dragon did, @Kaltias ;_;.

Anyway, both are extremely powerful, but Gallantmon should have a slight AP advantage. I don't know how death manipulation would work on Gallantmon, nor black holes, so I withold my vote until then.

I did also bring up Atomic Blaster as well. Also if Elvis the Ape King can take a Black Hole then I don't see how The Gallant Royal Knight cannot doing so as well.

@cal

As I said, I don't like bothering people with something so minor.

And to be fair Akron doesn't really create black holes to throw people inside of them, they are generated spontaneously because he is here. So they act more like environmental damage and destabilize people while they try to move, while he is unfazed by them (his boss fight literally takes place 3 meters away from a singularity)

Lul I have no idea that Bullet Heaven 2 will boost Akron stats to universal level ... I not bother to play that game since bullet hell type of game was not my thing .. anyway this is out of topic but why Akron still alive? It's he dead back on the previous game?

Actually there is a universe level statement in Epic Battle Fantasy 3 as well (even in EBF1 IIRC).

Nobody really knows why he is still here so we assumed that he regenerated in some way. In Bullet Heaven 2 they confirmed that he doesn't actually dies when defeated

Edit: and this reminds me that I have to calc their lifting strength sooner or later

Back