• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gallantmon vs Akron

And here I was believing it was Akron form Rhapsody songs...

I dunno how death manipulation would work in a digimon without being coupled with data manipulation, but at least the Black Hole can affect it like it would affect any other being (see Digimon Tamers). That said, Dukemon should have the power to tank a Black Hole.

As for the vs., Dukemon can't simply erase Akron from existence? RKs does have the ability to erase reality when unleashing their full powers (Savers).

Death Manipulation can work against robots as well, so it should have at least some effect, if it wasn't for the fact that Gallantmon is probably resistant to it.

Idk how it works, but wouldn't this fall under the "composite" key (which is not being used here)?

Well, the OP doesn't indicate which version of Dukemon are you using, beyond "base", that means no mode change or X-evolution versions. I guessed we were talking about profile Dukemon, that is basically a composite, since that's how the Digimon Reference Book and the V-pets manuals usually portrays the digimon.

I'm confused so I'll explain.

Erasure. I'll wait til Executor's Royal Knight feats blog before I say anything seeing as this erasure is not on the Royal Knight files.

Death Manipulation is a resistance of course. This scales to any Royal Knight...Royal Knight.....I know that sounds weird, but what I mean it scales to any Royal Knight who is built to perform the duties of a Royal Knight.

For Example, this Magnamo does not get the resistances of the actual Royal Knight Magnamo.

What I meant is, Gallantmon has a "composite" key, which is not being used here (because it's tier 2). So, would this erasure go under the composite key or would base Gallantmon have it?

Well, as I finished what I already had to do for now I can already start to blog about the Royal Knights.

Well, RKs, at least in Savers can erase reality with their attacks. This is like a group ability. Even the Knightmon working under them are capable of such feat (as shown in the video I posted before), but theirs is a little bit weak compared to the RKs ability.

http://recordit.co/jMKuvl4ReI

Kaltias said:
What I meant is, Gallantmon has a "composite" key, which is not being used here (because it's tier 2). So, would this erasure go under the composite key or would base Gallantmon have it?
Oh. Base Databook Gok-I mean Gallantmon would indeed have it.

I'm not completely sure if I should count the existence erasure for now, as it isn't neither on a blog or the profile

Well, it isn't like it change much for the purpose of this battle. Atom hax is enough to put down Akron (or at least incapacitate him permanently).

Epic Bump Fantasy. Also does durability negation helps Akron or Gallantmon is also resistant to magic?

Digimon are also capable of using magic (for them, is like hacking reality), so, it depends on the level of magic used. Dukemon will be resistant to all but the most powerful spells.

I guess I'll vote for gallantmon for reasons stated above about having a possible higher AP and being overall more versatile hax.

Well, since Gallantmon is being upgraded to Low 2-C, can someone close this?

Back