• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinsye

She/Her
God (Supernatural)
God Supernatural
People... People pray to you. People build churches for you. They fight wars in your name, and you did nothing.
... You're frustrated. I get it. Believe me, I was hands-on ― Real hands-on for, wow, ages... I was so sure if I kept stepping in, teaching, punishing, that these beautiful creatures that I created... would grow up. But it only stayed the same. And I saw that I needed to step away and let my baby find its way. Being overinvolved is no longer parenting... It's enabling.

...But it didn't get better.

Well, I've been mulling it over. And from where I sit, I think it has.
~ God to Dean Winchester​
Powers and Stats
Tier: 3-A

Name:
God, Chuck Shurley, Carver Edlund, The Light, Father, The Creator, The Lord, The Almighty

Origin: Supernatural

Age: Tens of billions of years old (Predates the universe)

Classification: God, Primordial Being

Powers and Abilities: Reality Warping, Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 4), Light Manipulation, Matter Manipulation (Likely Quantic Level), Telekinesis, Teleportation, Telepathy, Non-Corporeal, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Life and Death Manipulation, Abstract Existence, Soul Manipulation (Literally invented Souls), Pseudo-Omnipresence, Nigh-Omniscience, Supernatural Concealment, Memory Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Flight, Power Negation (For lower beings), Healing, Causality Manipulation, Acausality, Plot Manipulation (Wrote the first 5 seasons of Supernatural), Time Stop, Immunity to Soul Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Higher Senses (Angels can see things normally invisible to humans as well as the true nature of a being, God having created Angels should also have this ability), Voice Mimicry, BFR, Can physically grab incorporeal beings

Attack Potency: Universe level (Created the entire Physical Universe, as well as Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, etc, and his death will lead to the end of reality. Created many universes in the distant past, before the creation of the current universe)

Speed: Unknow. Possibly Nigh-Omnipresent (Is capable of existing in multiple places at the same time, and is tied to the existence of the concept of Light/Existence)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
Unknow

Durability:
Universe level (Can only be harmed by beings such as The Darkness and Death)

Stamina: Infinite

Range: At least Low Multiversal

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient (Knows practically everything that occurs in the Universe, and is capable of seeing all. Even if he doesn't know something, he is capable of willing himself into knowing, such as when he gave himself the ability to play guitar)

Weaknesses: Possibly Darkness-Based Abilities (As The Darkness is weak to light). Should his sister, The Darkness, be killed, God would die as well alongside the entire universe.
Godcat
Godcat True
Powers and Stats

Tier: At least 3-A

Name:
Godcat, the creator, the destroyer

Origin: Epic Battle Fantasy

Classification: God, creator of the heavens, deity of the cats

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Summoning, Telekinesis, Light Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Flight, Possibly Nigh-Omniscient, Power Nullification, can harm Intangible beings, Can negate conventional durability with magic, Death Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Time Manipulation (Through her summons, who can slow down, accelerate and stop time) Curse Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Healing, Extrasensory Perception, Teleportation, Soul Manipulation (Can attack the soul), Resurrection/Regenerationn Negation (Mid-Godly. Dispel negates the auto-revive status, which can restore souls after they are destroyed) Black Hole Creation, Void Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation (Scaled from Akron, who could use those powers as a direct consequence of its raw power), Resistance to Magic, Antimatter Manipulation (Can survive antimatter attacks from Lance), Soul Manipulation (Took attacks that can destroy the soul from the end game party of Epic Battle Fantasy 4), Gravity Manipulation, Existence Erasure, and Space-Time Manipulation (Fought the EBF4 party, which is far superior to an incarnation of Akron who passively used said powers as a consequence of its raw power), Immortality (Type 1) Reality Warping, Creation (Created the universe as well as Akro), Biological Manipulation

Attack Potency: At least Universe level (Created the contents of the Universe, though whether or not she created the Space-Time Continuum is unknown)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Should be at least as fast as BH2 Matt)

Lifting Strength: At least Class P via power-scaling (Even her avatars are far superior to Akro)

Striking Strength: At least Universal

Durability:
At least Universe level

Stamina:
Likely Infinite

Range: At least Universal

Standard Equipment: The two mechs of creation and destruction.

Intelligence: Immense, possibly even Nigh-Omniscience. She created the Universe so it can be assumed she knows almost everything about it.

Weaknesses: She's arrogant and underestimates humanity

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Absolute Zero: Very powerful Ice Magic.
  • Supernova: Collapses a very small Star.
Since God vs. Akron is gonna be outdated, I can do this.

Speed Equalized.

Who wins?

God: 0

Cat: 0

What's God's leading move?

Godcat probably starts trying to reality warp him away because well, he looks like a human and she hates them with burning passion

God hasn't had an enemy as an equal that he's gone up against before. With Amara he didn't want to kill her since she was his sister and her death would lead to the destruction of the universe.

Although he casually powernulls and BFR's. If going against an equal he probably would just try his smiting or Molecular Combustion (which is actually quantum).

Isn't the power null only against lower beings?

Although if they both start with insta kill stuff, probably inconclusive, unless God's powers take less than a gesture, in which case probably him.

Yeah power null is on lower beings although he performed the power null without showin a single gesture. He does gestures but I'm guessing that's just to be dramatic or something.

One of her weaknesses says underestimating humans and since God makes himself look human then so she'll underestimate him.

Also doesn't her justification for being Nigh-Omniscient seem off? Just because you create something it doesn't make you all knowledgeable about it (I know nothing about her though)

Godcat underestimating humanity only means that she considers them worthless animals whose sole purpose is being slaves of her children, and she doesn't believe that they can be anything more than that.

It doesn't mean that she holds back at all if one of them is actually stupid brave enough to fight her.

She will lose nigh-omniscience soon.

She is more the "i'm omnipotent and you will die because you challenged me" kind of arrogant god than one who brags about power without actually doing anything

How is her teleportation? It's universal but can she teleport between dimensions? God created a dimension so well hidden that not even The Darkness (Supernatural) could find it. He casually BFR's or teleports others to places. Also she has nothing to resist his plot manipulation too.

Back