• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinsye

She/Her
The High 3-A royale is going nowhere, so I'm starting this one instead. Also since 2-A is my favorite tier.

Speed will be equalized.

Character's can't switch to other tiers.

YHVH is banned. (I'm tempted to ban Shin Megami Tensei, but I'll let it slide.)

2 per verse.

Try and not pick mass-wipers. (It's inevitable though.)

I might disregard some of your choices and add in characters that I want, but it's mostly your choices.

Choose fools,

>Try and not pick mass-wipers

That's one hell of a challenge, especially on this level

And I don't think you should really ban SMT as a whole... maybe just a few really powerful characters

y though.

I did the exact same thing with the 2-C battle royale by making a 2-b battle royale.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Re:Digitize Lucemon or Re:Digitize Ygg.
RD!Lucemon or RD!Ygg stomp pretty much anyone who's not a high-up SMT character.

You should probably choose some CS!Characters instead.

I'd sign The Arise up since its probably one of the earliest/most powerful pages I've made, but I was actually about to request a page clean-up/minor rework here soon as part of a series of minor verse revisions... if people are willing to wait a bit for that then yee.

Otherwise, Asriel I guess? Almost definitely isn't winning this thing, but the guy's popular and a tad underestimated usually imo.

Bill's really cool. I was planning on adding him anyways.

Wish he wasn't such fodder.

ThePerpetual said:
I'd sign The Arise up since its probably one of the earliest/most powerful pages I've made, but I was actually about to request a page clean-up/minor rework here soon as part of a series of minor verse revisions... if people are willing to wait a bit for that then yee.

Otherwise, Asriel I guess? Almost definitely isn't winning this thing, but the guy's popular and a tad underestimated usually imo.
Im anti-requesting this.

We dont know if the Arisen's powers can affect other 2-As.

ThePerpetual said:
...can you clarify what you mean by that?
PMMM 2-As for example have hax, a lot of hax, except that most of them didnt scale to their 2-As forms until shown.

There is no 2-A The Arisen has to struggle against or feat using his 2-A powers for combat. So he is pretty much a meatshield, a not-that-difficult to kill meatshield.

I would definitely argue against him being "weak" for a 2-A, but I kind of have more pressing things to do at the moment, IRL

That, and it'd probably be more convenient to have a more in-depth look at the verse as part of an overarching blog post anyways

I made the profile quite a while ago when I was still getting used to the site, and didn't exactly know about what kinds of powers there were to be listed and such

It's up to the OP, though, of course, so... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back