• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Possible feat for The Doctor and other stuff.

Ôû║ Multiversal feat

In the episode The Pandorica Opens, from Series 5, a Sontaran said that all the reality was threatened.

And a Cyberman said that all the universes would be deleted. (Same thing as The Reality Bomb, from the Daleks, and they're 2-A).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7KbqE_EzJM 2:05

PS: This multiverse destruction feat would be via TARDIS self-destrucion.

After that, The Doctor created a second (multiversal) Big Bang, in the episode The Big Bang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJBPFCtOJsU

Although, to create the Big Bang 2, he had to leave the existence itself.

Ôû║Speed feat for The Doctor and The Master:

https://vimeo.com/140543925

1:55 to 3:05

It's not an outlier, as The Master repeated the feat.

The Doctor and The Master should have relativistic reaction speed. (In nanoseconds he had avoided the laser shots, recharged and activated his teleport device)

MISSY: The Doctor, then. Surrounded. Outnumbered. Outgunned. And freeze. Nanoseconds to live. Four, I'd say, being generous. Now, my question is this. How did he survive? (She prods Clara.)

MISSY: Oh, come on, Clara! You know him. Consider the Doctor. (Clara's mind's eye sees the Doctor looking at her.)

CLARA: Where did he get that teleport thingy?

MISSY: Oh, good, good. He stole one from an android.

CLARA: So, I'm guessing he uses the same energy as the android weapons, right?

MISSY: Excellent! Not seeing you as sandwiches now.

Ôû║Other thing that reinforces the speed feat authenticity, is the fact that The Doctor can use his Mind Palace technique to think during his actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT37sBylNhU 8:45 to 10:55

Here he could reacts, calculates and explains how he'd survived a fall.

Ôû║ So ... For The Doctor I think we should add the 2-A feat, the notable technique do Self-Destruct The TARDIS, the Mind Palace to his Power and Abilities and Inteligence, and to the speed: Normal Human, with Relativistic Reactions.

For The Master just the speed feat.

I don't think every universe was at risk, just the one. "We will save the universe from you." And "All projections correlate, all evidence concurs, the Doctor will destroy the universe".

The reaction feat should be fine. BTW The Master/Missy also uses the same teleport trick when she is blown up by the Brigadier Cyberman.

While we're here actually I remembered this quote from the Doctor which may affect the AP of the Daleks. I've also found this which may quantify a galaxy busting weapon (as it destroyed a galaxy "4 times the size of the milky way").

Colonel Krukov said:
The reaction feat should be fine. BTW The Master/Missy also uses the same teleport trick when she is blown up by the Brigadier Cyberman.
Good point.

I suppose that the reaction speed makes sense, considering how quickly that the time lords can think and process information.

However, I would appreciate if somebody else could check up if all universes were threatened, or just a single one?

Antvasima said:
I suppose that the reaction speed makes sense, considering how quickly that the time lords can think and process information.
However, I would appreciate if somebody else could check up if all universes were threatened, or just a single one?
They not show the other universes.

We just have that statement.

Well, I searched for some more informations about the episode The Big Bang (Series 5 Finale), and I found this synopsis from the Tardis Wikia, the greatest wikia about Whoniverse.

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Big_Bang_(TV_story)

Ôû║ SYNOPSIS

"The Alliance has trapped the Eleventh Doctor in the Pandorica, the TARDIS has exploded with River inside, Rory has shot Amy and the cracks have swallowed everything but the Earth and Moo.

The fate of all existence lies in the hands of a little girl who still believes in stars."

Besides that, we just have statements that confirm universal level, even on the wikia.

Although, I think it's due to the fact that they just need to care with their own universe.

Also, remember that had one of these cracks in the episode The Time Of The Doctor, and the Time Lords had used it to give The Doctor a new Regenerationn cycle. The Time Lords were out of the universe, in a pocket dimension.

Okay, so presumably just 3-A or Low 2-C then?

Low 2-C seems reasonable since the entire timeline was re-written.

Okay. Low 2-C seems reasonable then. I can temporarily unlock the Doctor's profile, if you wish?

Yes please. How does this look?

Possibly Low 2-C (Using preparation time with the Skasis Paradigm, and by flying the Pandorica into a self-destructing TARDIS)

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Pandorica: By utilising preparation time, the Doctor could fly the Pandorica into a self destructing TARDIS which can re-write an entire timeline

I have unlocked the profile. Tell me here when you are done.

Done. Thank you for unlocking the page.

Okay. FTL+ reflexes for the Doctor and the Master then, I suppose.

Sweet, nice find! Shall I make the edit?

I do not know. It depends on whether or not The Everlasting prefers to edit all Time Lord profiles.

What's the consensus on the Dalek feats?

When the Doctor said "That side of the hull is reinforced against meteors" I'm not sure if he's referring to the door that the Daleks use a blow torch to burn through or the outer hull which is blown open. (I'm assuming it's the former)

Also what do people think about the "Apocalypse Element" that was used to wipe out a Galaxy that is four times the size of the Milky Way.

"The Dalek Empire detonated the Apocalypse Element within the galaxy, causing widespread destruction at eighteen light-years Gallifrey-relative and would be destroyed over six hours. However, the unpredictable nature of the element sped up the destruction, but the fireball was contained and kept from engulfing the universe through the use of the Eye of Harmony."

Wow, FTL reactions ... nice.

About the 2-A possible feat, I just noticed that The Everlasting had asked for this upgrade for the same reasons 1 year ago, in The Doctor's profile comments. lol

So ... 2-C, then. Fine.

And ... Colonel Krukov, about the Apocalypse Element, I'm not sure. I never heard about that weapon before.

But about the power of the Dalek's shots, I remember the Doctor said that in front of a Dalek, the TARDIS doors were just like normal wood. (IIRC it was said in the episode The Stolen Earth, from series 4), and if you consider THAT statement, the Daleks (or at least the Time War Daleks) must have some kind of hax that ignores durability.

We also had that feats from the TARDIS, to powerscalling.

The Apocalypse Element is from an audio series of the same name. I think it's during the 5th Doctors travels.

Yes I remember what you mean, the TARDIS was deposited into the heart of the machine that powered the reality bomb, but only after they had lowered its defences.

@The Everlasting Do you wish to upgrade the reflexes of all the Time Lords?

Some extra stuff here:

• Daleks need the flight users tag added to their profile as well as the above stuff I have mentioned if necessary.
  • Here is a quote for the the Doctor's page:"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful."
  • Sonic screwdriver could be bumped up to 9-A for being able to destroy a Dalek (Although it was three screwdrivers that did this)
  • I'm doubtful as to how high is we can rate "the moment" for being able to wipe out the time lords and the Daleks to end the time war, but it would indicate 1-C for this

Did anybody ever upgrade the Doctor's, the Master's , and other Time Lords' reflexes/perceptions?

Antvasima said:
Did anybody ever upgrade the Doctor's, the Master's , and other Time Lords' reflexes/perceptions?
I upgraded the Doctors reaction speed to Relativistic+ like you said. After the FTL+ feat was found, I couldn't make further changes to most of the profiles. I suppose I could change the Master's page now since it's the only one that isn't locked.

Okay. Thanks. Which pages do you need to have temporarily unlocked?

Antvasima said:
Okay. Thanks. Which pages do you need to have temporarily unlocked?
Well for the FTL+ reactions I need:

Are there any other changes/additions I should perform that I've mentioned above? If so I would need to change the Daleks as well.

I will unlock the Time Lords. What do you wish to change about the Daleks?

Antvasima said:
I will unlock the Time Lords. What do you wish to change about the Daleks?
I remembered this quote from the Doctor which may affect the AP of the Daleks. I've also found this which may quantify a galaxy busting weapon (as it destroyed a galaxy "4 times the size of the milky way").

From what I mentioned earlier on in the thread.

I am extremely busy with lots of different tasks at the moment. I would appreciate if you could summarise it for me.

Also, tell me when you are done editing the unlocked profiles.

Done.

When the Doctor said "That side of the hull is reinforced against meteors" I'm not sure if he's referring to the door that the Daleks use a blow torch to burn through or the outer hull which is blown open. (I'm assuming it's the former)

Also the "Apocalypse Element" was used to wipe out a Galaxy that is four times the size of the Milky Way.

"The Dalek Empire detonated the Apocalypse Element within the galaxy, causing widespread destruction at eighteen light-years Gallifrey-relative and would be destroyed over six hours. However, the unpredictable nature of the element sped up the destruction, but the fireball was contained and kept from engulfing the universe through the use of the Eye of Harmony."

Well, that is "At least 3-C, possibly 3-A, via the Apocalypse Element" then.

Back