• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jedah Dohma vs Kirby of the Stars

Kirby gets soul ripped to oblivion, and Jedah's regen is more then capable of tanking.

I was counting with Kirby being able to compete with his regen, not really with his soul manipulation.

Jedah can absorb the souls of trillions of demons within the entire universe.

Jedah soul rips

>soul rips.

It's explicitly stated on Kirby's profile that he doesn't need it to fight. Jedah isn't destroying it as much as he is absorbing it, in which is still exists, so Kirby's not in immediate danger there.

I think I found the perfect openent for both Kirby and Jedah. Was Pucci vs Jedah made already?

I don't see him doing much before getting transmuted, possessed, reduced to data, forced to be Kirby's friend, or having his powers stolen.

@Cal Being reduced to date kills? The Halberd survived.

I think Kirby can win even in base form. He has duplication, empathetic manipulation telekinesis, and since he doesn't start with a copy ability, he'll start off by inhaling Jedah. Jedah's best shot is to start with BFR, but since this isn't a certainty, Kirby's gonna do that anyway.

Yeah, I vote for Kirby

@Laughing Manson Kirby's empathetic manipulation only works when absorbing an enemy... Why Kirby doesn't have this?

@TheJ-ManRequiem Sh*t, that's sad.

Pucci only has large building stats, Universe busting ain't instant and he's not resistant to hax. Novel Pucci has better control abd can accelerate several thousand years in a second but his ap aint high.

Novel Pucci vs Godspeed the speedster who doesn't have Immeasurable speed then?

No, Pucci doesnt have that speed, and is only large building in stats.

Increasing speed a few thousand years is only thousands of times light speed. Maybe if ya gave him his other stands too? But then that might be a stomp in the other direction.

Who knows.

I was saying that Godspeed was a weak speedster, not that Pucci has that speed.

Eficiente said:
@Laughing Manson Kirby's empathetic manipulation only works when absorbing an enemy... Why Kirby doesn't have this?
Honestly, I have no idea. My theory is that Kirby's absoprtion leaves his victims alive, just depowered in his stomach until he permanently discards them. Oh damn, that's actually pretty morbid.

Wait when Jedah rips Kirby's soul he will not be able use any of his haxes except resurrection, and then Jedah will just rip his soul again.

Eficiente said:
Wait when Jedah rips Kirby's soul he will not be able use any of his haxes except resurrection, and then Jedah will just rip his soul again.
A. How the hell does Soul Rip remove abilities?

B. How the hell can you soul rip someone who already got their soul ripped.

A. Without his soul Kirby fights in the form of Ghost Kirby, which only teleports and absorbs life force to revive, nothing more.

B. When reviving Kirby reobtains his soul.

Eficiente said:
A. Without his soul Kirby fights in the form of Ghost Kirby, which only teleports and absorbs life force to revive, nothing more.
B. When reviving Kirby reobtains his soul.
Ghost kirby comes from a enemy known as Tedhaun.

Shadow Kirby Resurrection - Kirby Fighters Deluxe
That's the Ghost ability, this is the Ghost form. Completely different.

@Laughing Manson Yes, and can transformed at will which is part of his powers.

7-0, I will close this after the results are added. Anyone consider it a stomp?

Back