• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'o vs GOLB (1- 4 - 9)

Zen'o can eraser Beerus and others Gods that can resist EE
Meh, GOLB survived beingh erased by the crown who uses wish magic that is constantly show to be a lot superior to normal magic in the show, so I don't really think It matters, trough I might be doing a unusable scale in my head, but hear me out.
The crown wish magic should be surperior to the Lich magic, Lich is comparable to Hunson Abadeer who uses erased a page from his book and could erase the entirity of OOO. So basically GOLB resistence to EE has 2 layers of magic capabilities

Evergreen specifically created the Crown to wish away an incarnation of The Lich- the Catalyst Comet of 66 million years ago.
that too, but I didn't counted beacuse he wanted to destroy the comet so It can be in any way lol. But I may be missremenbering

Meh, GOLB survived beingh erased by the crown who uses wish magic that is constantly show to be a lot superior to normal magic in the show, so I don't really think It matters, trough I might be doing a unusable scale in my head, but hear me out.
The crown wish magic should be surperior to the Lich magic, Lich is comparable to Hunson Abadeer who uses erased a page from his book and could erase the entirity of OOO. So basically GOLB resistence to EE has 2 layers of magic capabilities
Zeno’s EE is now considered to be more potent than the G.O.Ds, who resist their own EE that can erase being that resist Plot Erasure (Arale) . And I’m pretty sure Arale has like 3 layers of resistance at least.

This basically comes down to: Does GOLB turn Zen'ō into a tetris block with thought-based transmutation first, or does Zen'ō clap his hands to beat GOLB with layered(?) EE first, right?

Hum... Would like a more in deep explanation
It’s on their profile:
Beerus’s: With the Power of Destruction, a God of Destruction can erase everything from existence, from living beings, souls, spirits to physical objects, energy[22]attacks. Can erase[11] beings like Dr. Mashirito, and likely even Arale Norimaki, both of whom resisted narrative existence erasure
Arale’s: Via Plot Manipulation; When Arale was affected by Plot Manipulation she adapted to it's effects, becoming resistant to that level. The cast can increase their potency of Plot Manipulation, as well. This effect is strong enough to gain multiple layers of plot manipulation and resistance to it in the same scene.[39

Zen'o EE is layered, can bypass plot ee resistance and is 4D history EE

I think the match is incon since both can reasonably win, unless someone did not do their wincon in first move, Zen'o just clap his hand, whatabout the other??

Zen'o EE is layered, can bypass plot ee resistance and is 4D history EE

I think the match is incon since both can reasonably win, unless someone did not do their wincon in first move, Zen'o just clap his hand, whatabout the other??
Golb can use transmutation by just looking.

Golb can use transmutation by just looking.
I’d arguably argue that Zeno could take it on a GOLB not being able to see Zeno…

Sight based Transmutation is something Zeno can’t reliably deal with however SBA makes it that starting distance is 4KM apart and the battle takes place in Central Park.

I’m not seeing any notable feats of Enhanced Senses nor Extrasensory Perception from GOLB so assuming his Transmutation works by seeing Zeno, I’d likely say that GOLB would not be able to see Zeno across a 4KM distance. No feats or abilities indicates or implies GOLB could do so at least.

So assuming the battle starts and Zeno is behind a Tree or A Building or smth. Zeno won’t start in GOLB line of sight for transmutation to get him. And GOLB has no way to track Zeno either going by the profile.

So gif GOLB is gonna rely on transmutation he would need to find and get Zeno within his line of sight first which could take some time as again…. Not sure GOLB can see across 4KM distance without Enhanced Senses feats, he can’t sense or track Zeno as he lacks ESP feats and all the trees and buildings in Central Park would keep Zeno out of GOLBs line of sight.

While all Zeno would need to do is squish and GG

Just saying that based on the conditions
Zeno could still take it here.

bro golbs range is 2-C
Yeah
That would extend to his powers and abilities
Not his physical senses unless he has enhanced senses feats. 2-C range would extend to his physical senses if he had enhanced senses as a power IIRC.

Or do we naturally assume that characters can physically see as far as there powers can reach even with a lack of enhanced senses ability and/or feats?

I’m specifically targeting the sight based transmutation here.

GOLB is literally nigh-omnipresent and exists where chaos exists. The distance does not matter, it's more like "awareness based" transmutation anyway- it's not Medusa rules.

GOLB is literally nigh-omnipresent and exists where chaos exists. The distance does not matter, it's more like "awareness based" transmutation anyway- it's not Medusa rules.
Ahhh
Well that changes everything then
When I guess it becomes a guessing game or if GOLB is aware of Zeno first or if Zeno goes for erasure first.

Incon then

Tbh GOLB doesn't do much of anything when it appears, it kinda just sat around and did nothing besides the one time it let the Lich yell at it for like 30 seconds before deciding to transmute him. Which was done by an arguably more intelligent GOLB.

Pretty sure Zeno squishes before GOLB decides to get rid of Zeno

Back