• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For when this thread is an option: equalize speed, as Archie blitzes currently. (~2,319x faster than Game Sonic, ~6.7x faster than boosting Game Sonic, if I did my math right)

What can base even do against Fate hax? Like even if Game Sonic defeats Archie Sonic, fate hax will find a way for Archie to win anyways

What can base even do against Fate hax? Like even if Game Sonic defeats Archie Sonic, fate hax will find a way for Archie to win anyways
He can go for incap options. Archie's fatehax iirc only assures an eventual victory, it doesn't stop him from temporarily losing by means such as a non-permanent incap. (Archie nerds can correct me if I'm wrong on any of this)

...that being said, the op hasn't added speed equal yet and they gave both fighters optional equipment, meaning they let Archie have this ******* thing

well, if the fate hax doesn't stop non permanent incap, then Gamenic could BFR Archienic into another dimension.....which i think could happen with slight easy on gamenic side as he has the in character speed blitz amp to circle archienic to no end, i will wait for shake to say his cents, he knows archie far better than i could ever hope knowing

well, if the fate hax doesn't stop non permanent incap, then Gamenic could BFR Archienic into another dimension.....which i think could happen with slight easy on gamenic side as he has the in character speed blitz amp to circle archienic to no end, i will wait for shake to say his cents, he knows archie far better than i could ever hope knowing
isnt it not allowed for a blitz victory to count , if the blitzer is the slower then opponent in non equal speed

Sword of Acorns makes it a stomp. Without it, I think Game Sonic could likely incap due to better experience compared to Archie, as well as better scaling chain

cant archnic reverse time or teleport out of there tho

how does archinic beat super shadow, but base gamenic is beating archnic
assuming the outcome early, eh?
Against the recognizable threat of a Super form, Archie is liable to insta-hax out the gate. Archie isn't facing down a Super here, so isn't as likely to insta hax, allowing things to play out longer, giving Game an opportunity to do something

Archie:

+ Experience (as the core Mobian within the Freedom Fighters, Archie has the expertise of fighting just as many varied opponents as his Game counterpart terms of combat from being on the front-lines against the majority of their foes)

+ Passive Damage Reduction (Archie has this thanks to all the Power Rings he gathered, making him inherently tougher to put down and a glutton for punishment)

+ Power Rings (With these, Archie can Stat Amp himself and has BFR with a range beyond away Game would be able to come back from, as he has 3 2-A structures [base multiverse, Mega Man's multiverse, Maginaryworld] and then actual Low 1-C range as well. This is the most potent option Archie could actually lean into quickly)

++ Fate Manipulation (Archie's most potent passive, preventing permanent means of incap or death)

+++ Type 8 Immortality (Archie's biggest asset, ensuring that nothing Game does permanently puts an end to him)

Game:

+ Skill (Where Archie has the experience, Game has the sheer skill to easily keep up with his comic counterpart. Things such as the Egg Dragoon and Emerl are proof of this)

+ Stats (Superior in all of his stats, including Lifting Strength)

+ Versatility (Item Boxes, Invincibility Monitors, Caliburn, Shahra'a Ring, and all the versatility that comes with the perks of being a video game character)

++ 4x Reaction Speed (Due to the consistency of reacting to the V. Maximum Overdrive Attack, Game will have more time to react to Archie than vice versa. And with speedsters, every moment counts)

+++ Amps (The Spin Dash, Drop Dash, Super Peel Out, and Boost ALL provide a 346x amp, allowing Game to counteract Archie's passive Fate Manipulation by being what is essentially as close to an untouchable force as he can be. These give Game a level of battlefield control leagues better than Archie)

Archie has easier wincons (BFR with greater range with both Chaos Control and Power Rings), but is countered by Game's versatility, superior stats, and amps to both counter and overwhelm Archie's own. Tough fight, leaning towards Game here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back