• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs. The Snatcher (Grace)

• Snatcher EX isp used
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Battle takes place in The Subcon Forest Village
  • No Prep Time or Information of each other
  • Both start 10 meters away from each other

VAUwDiK.png
VS
Hi6sB4O.png

"always wondered why people never use their strongest attack first":
"They say you can't truly appreciate something until it's gone. I'm just helping you appreciate living!:
Incon: 8 (TauanVictor, koopa3144, Bruhtelho, Dragonite007, TheGuy, jojo123, TheKillerYT, Doggo)

Last edited:
What does snatcher start with?
Snatcher EX's main attack is generating large energy pillars from under his opponent, which are accommodated with a shockwave every time they detonate.
These energy pillars also shoot the ground sparks from the Mafia Boss's Supercharge attack if we're using Ultra Snatcher
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER.gif
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER_7.gif

Another major attack is a series of 1000 explosive flasks which can either come in small sets that directly target Hat Kid's position in rapid succession or large sets that launch off several vials at a time in an inaccurate manner. He can also force an explosive flask to lock onto Hat Kid and follow her, which he uses later in his Teleport spam attack.
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER_2.gif
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER_3.gif
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER_6.gif
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER_10.gif

The Snatcher's Minions also play a role as an attack in the battle, huddling in large groups near Snatcher's hands as they rapidly rotate around the arena in a jump-rope type attack that requires Hat Kid to jump over the hoards to avoid damage.
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER_4.gif

Snatcher EX also has a tendency to teleport spam, jostling the player if not in the air, which he uses in conjunction with the shockwaves that are generated every time he reappears and the explosive flasks that directly target Hat Kid's current position.
Ultra Snatcher also fires five buzz-saws from the Conductor/Grooves fight aimed right at Hat Kid every time he reappears
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER_8.gif

Snatcher can also turn into a bunch of shadow copies of Hat Kid, taunting her as expected, before suddenly shambling forward to attack
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER_5.gif

Finally, he throws out a large stream of red/orange lasers that circle the arena twice or thrice, requiring the player to dodge by moving inwards or outwards to avoid the blasts immediately to the left, center and right of the player.
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER_9.gif

So does Sans actually have the ability to hit Snatcher with his attacks? He pretty commonly phases through the ground to disappear and pop up elsewhere

So does Sans actually have the ability to hit Snatcher with his attacks? He pretty commonly phases through the ground to disappear and pop up elsewhere
Magic attacks the soul and magic was able to hit mad dummy who is a ghost if I am correct

I know that, I'm moreso referring to the fact that Snatcher can just go into the ground so Sans' attacks can't hit him as they don't phase through the environment

Snatcher EX's main attack is generating large energy pillars from under his opponent, which are accommodated with a shockwave every time they detonate.
These energy pillars also shoot the ground sparks from the Mafia Boss's Supercharge attack if we're using Ultra Snatcher
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER.gif
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER_7.gif
Yes looking at this sans should be able dodge these even if they will oppose a big threat mostly the shockwaves
Another major attack is a series of 1000 explosive flasks which can either come in small sets that directly target Hat Kid's position in rapid succession or large sets that launch off several vials at a time in an inaccurate manner. He can also force an explosive flask to lock onto Hat Kid and follow her, which he uses later in his Teleport spam attack.
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER_2.gif
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER_3.gif
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER_6.gif
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER_10.gif
This is a problem since they will keep following sans but the problem is sans has shown to move a LOT when fighting like look at his final move he literally keeps teleporting around to mock frisk
The Snatcher's Minions also play a role as an attack in the battle, huddling in large groups near Snatcher's hands as they rapidly rotate around the arena in a jump-rope type attack that requires Hat Kid to jump over the hoards to avoid damage.
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER_4.gif
This is a problem. I need to know a bit more to respond to this
Snatcher EX also has a tendency to teleport spam, jostling the player if not in the air, which he uses in conjunction with the shockwaves that are generated every time he reappears and the explosive flasks that directly target Hat Kid's current position.
Ultra Snatcher also fires five buzz-saws from the Conductor/Grooves fight aimed right at Hat Kid every time he reappears
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER_8.gif
I think sans will teleport back to his position every time snatcher tries to teleport him, dodging the buzz-saws shouldn't be a problem for him
Finally, he throws out a large stream of red/orange lasers that circle the arena twice or thrice, requiring the player to dodge by moving inwards or outwards to avoid the blasts immediately to the left, center and right of the player.
FINAL_BOSS_SNATCHER_9.gif
Yeah no way sans is getting hit by those

This is a really hard fight. What can snatcher do against sans just TK into danmaku at the start?

This is a really hard fight. What can snatcher do against sans just TK into danmaku at the start?
Everytime Hat Kid hits Snatcher, he teleports away to avoid getting hit again. He even does so when Hat Kid hits him with one of his flasks
And while this means he won't die to Sans' first attack, the damage he receives from it + KR should make him weak enough that Sans only needs to land 1 or 2 blows after to win (Assuming Snatcher only has 20 HP)
Her_FINAL_CONTRACT_Has_Expired.gif

Everytime Hat Kid hits Snatcher, he teleports away to avoid getting hit again. He even does so when Hat Kid hits him with one of his flasks
And while this means he won't die to Sans' first attack, the damage he receives from it + KR should make him weak enough that Sans only needs to land 1 or 2 blows after to win (Assuming Snatcher only has 20 HP)
I see sans can still hit him with the frist bones that will surely hurt him a lot. Now the thing is would sans teleport him back into his attack if he sees snatcher escape with TP? Sans has never met someone with TP

I see sans can still hit him with the frist bones that will surely hurt him a lot. Now the thing is would sans teleport him back into his attack if he sees snatcher escape with TP? Sans has never met someone with TP
he used the whole TP into attacks thing multiple times on Frisk in quick succession so I don't see why he wouldn't do so here but I don't think it'll mean much when Snatcher could just teleport somewhere within Subcon and start ******* with Sans using his Telepathy if put into a bad spot (most likely just Death hax him).

Snatcher doesn't use his good hax often but he has shown to use it when he's in a tight situation so if Sans gets him weak like that then nothing stops him from immediately killing him with a thought (BFR, Death, Pain Hax) and BFR is something he's shown to do incredibly often like its the very first thing he did when he met Hat Kid.

also the only reason the Snatcher didn't kill Hat Kid after meeting her was because he saw her as useful to him, I don't see why he would see Sans as someone important to him and not just kill him immediately likes he done to hundreds of others previously.

Pretty sure he needs a contract for death hax
he doesn't, Hat Kid was refusing his offer, he got fed up with her and instantly killed her. none of Snatchers hax require contracts as those are just things he uses for his own game of Blackmail, he's stolen hundreds of souls without the need for them.

he doesn't, Hat Kid was refusing his offer, he got fed up with her and instantly killed her. none of Snatchers hax require contracts as those are just things he uses for his own game of Blackmail, he's stolen hundreds of souls without the need for them.
The clip looked like he used death had because hat kid couldnt do the contract

Also don't think this fight will last long enough for Snatcher to use his dura neg abilities, since Sans only needs 2/3 hits

Also don't think this fight will last long enough for Snatcher to use his dura neg abilities, since Sans only needs 2/3 hits
if Snatcher gets that messed up by his first attack then nothing stops him from teleporting somewhere far within Subcon and using telepathy to **** with Sans

He literally can just revive her whenever, plus he was trying to kill her during the first boss fight and never thought about using his death hax
he didn't kill her cause he needed a new minion to do the things he didn't wanna do and hell when she refused his offer he just straight up killed her, he isn't going to see Sans as someone worth his time.

if Snatcher gets that messed up by his first attack then nothing stops him from teleporting somewhere far within Subcon and using telepathy to **** with Sans
That seems pretty OOC tho
Like the only time he actually used his BFR in combat was to discuss a compromise with Hat Kid
he didn't kill her cause he needed a new minion to do the things he didn't wanna do and hell when she refused his offer he just straight up killed her, he isn't going to see Sans as someone worth his time.
I'm talking about the first boss fight when Hat Kid became "obsolete" as Snatcher said. He literally had no reason to keep her alive at that point
Plus, It's not like Snatcher isn't the type to flaunt his powers, he only started taking Hat Kid seriously once she turned him Blue

That seems pretty OOC tho
Like the only time he actually used his BFR in combat was to discuss a compromise with Hat Kid
if he's put into a bad spot like one of Sans' attacks would put him in, then hes more then willing to use any means necessary which is why he tricked her was cause she had him on the ropes.
I'm talking about the first boss fight when Hat Kid became "obsolete" as Snatcher said. He literally had no reason to keep her alive at that point
Plus, It's not like Snatcher isn't the type to flaunt his powers, he only started taking Hat Kid seriously once she turned him Blue
Snatcher doesn't flaunt his powers sure but he does when put into a corner he does.

i'm saying that if Sans' first attack is going to mess Snatcher up badly, why would he still try to fight when he knows Sans' could very easily kill him with the next one? Snatcher uses his hax when put into a tight situation and if Sans' attacks hit him despite not being blue AND almost kill him with the first attack, why would he not resort to his best options in this situation as he's done in the past.

I mean, Snatcher was in bad spot against Hat Kid ever since she turned him blue, but he kept using his flashier attacks till she beat him into submission
I'm not denying the fact he'll eventually resort to his death/soul hax, I'm just saying one attack from Sans that kinda hurts him won't do that

Can sans with knowledge trick him? Then dunk him, he looks like he loves making deals
Snatcher uses the contracts as blackmail so he prefers to be the tricker then the tricked and I doubt Snatcher would fall for it given his insane level of intelligence like if Sans offered his mercy as he did Frisk, why wouldn't Snatcher just do what he did to Hat Kid and turn it on him.

I mean, Snatcher was in bad spot against Hat Kid ever since she turned him blue, but he kept using his flashier attacks till she beat him into submission
I'm not denying the fact he'll eventually resort to his death/soul hax, I'm just saying one attack from Sans that kinda hurts him won't do that
given it'll only take Sans like 2 or 3 attacks to put Snatcher down, then that first attack would have to be a lot more then "kind hurt".

given it'll only take Sans like 2 or 3 attacks to put Snatcher down, then that first attack would have to be a lot more then "kind hurt".
Sans does minimum damage that stacks until it becomes fatal, if Snatcher immediately teleports away it won't do much
The problem is KR which will drain Snatcher's HP to the point even chip damage could kill him

Sans does minimum damage that stacks until it becomes fatal, if Snatcher immediately teleports away it won't do much
The problem is KR which will drain Snatcher's HP to the point even chip damage could kill him
Snatcher is gonna be very aware of his fatigue like if he starts to feel like hes getting weaker due to the KR, he'd very likely resort to the means as listed above.

Snatcher is gonna be very aware of his fatigue like if he starts to feel like hes getting weaker, he'd very likely resort to the means as listed above.
Problem is that Snatcher won't have time to reflect on his dwindling HP due to the fact Sans is gonna be continuously throwing attacks as turns are game mechanics.
Even in the Death Wish mode where he's trying every single nasty trick he can think of to kill Hat Kid, he only increases his attack speed when Hat Kid is winning

Also since Sans is skeleton, I don't know why Snatcher would even think Death hax would work on him?
Snatcher already has a high chance winning without his dura neg hax, anyway

Last edited:
Problem is that Snatcher won't have time to reflect on his dwindling HP due to the fact Sans is gonna be continuously throwing attacks as turns are game mechanics.
Even in the Death Wish mode where he's trying every single nasty trick he can think of to kill Hat Kid, he only increases his attack speed when Hat Kid is winning
it isn't gonna take Snatcher even a second to realize "hey this guy if messing me up" and try one of his more potent abilities.
Also since Sans is skeleton, I don't know why Snatcher would even think Death hax would work on him?
Snatcher already has a high chance winning without his dura neg hax, anyway
thats fair but that still leaves Pain and BFR which hes still very willing to use, he used his pain when Hat Kid tried cheating so if Sans' tries any funny business that he deems cheating then he'll resort to Pain Hax and he BFR'd Hat Kid plenty of times so I don't see why he wouldn't here if put into a bad spot.

if its fair then i'm voting Snatcher FRA, Sans only really needs a few hits to really put Snatcher down but given Snatcher plethora of options when put into a bad spot and plenty of AOE to overwhelm Sans.

thats fair but that still leaves Pain and BFR which hes still very willing to use, he used his pain when Hat Kid tried cheating so if Sans' tries any funny business that he deems cheating then he'll resort to Pain Hax and he BFR'd Hat Kid plenty of times so I don't see why he wouldn't here if put into a bad spot.

if its fair then i'm voting Snatcher FRA, Sans only really needs a few hits to really put Snatcher down but given Snatcher plethora of options when put into a bad spot and plenty of AOE to overwhelm Sans.
It doesnt look fair since he will just use hax

It doesnt look fair since he will just use hax
Sans can legit two-shot him if he gets lucky and Snatcher's only usable hax is pain hax (Which doesn't one-shot and only uses when his opponent is cheating) and BFR (which he'll only use to put some distance between Sans and himself)
It's more likely he'll just hit Sans with one of his flasks, anyway

Sans can legit two-shot him if he gets lucky
Bozo
and Snatcher's only usable hax is pain hax (Which doesn't one-shot and only uses when his opponent is cheating) and BFR (which he'll only use to put some distance between Sans and himself)
How does his BFR work again? Also death hax?
It's more likely he'll just hit Sans with one of his flasks, anyway
Eh maybe still don’t see a wincon for sans

Back