• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Base Cap and Pre-Deep Pass Overdrive Jonathan are used,

Both don't know each other's location,

Speed is equalized,

and the battle takes place at Fazer Blast.

Cap's AP is 0.91 Tons of TNT,

Jonathan's AP is 0.40 Tons of TNT

True American:
True Gentleman: 7
They become friends:

IMG_9989.png
IMG_2594.png

Last edited:
Hamon Can travel through metals and weapons IIRC, so even if the shield has way higher dura than Jonathan”s AP, Johnathan can still use Hamon for damage and Hax.

Following.
Yeah, I feel if it were direct combat it would kinda be a hax stomp for Jonathan as he technically just needs to touch Cap to win. So I thought it would be fairer if both characters weren't aware of each other's location, as Cap does have some skill in stealth and has a chance of getting the drop on Jonathan, but the latter isn't completely powerless as he was once in this type of situation before, where he was in pitch-black darkness and also didn't know the opponent's location (his fight with Jack the Ripper), so it's sort of a ''who's more likely to get their opponent first'' situation

Yeah, I feel if it were direct combat it would kinda be a hax stomp for Jonathan as he technically just needs to touch Cap to win. So I thought it would be fairer if both characters weren't aware of each other's location, as Cap does have some skill in stealth and has a chance of getting the drop on Jonathan, but the latter isn't completely powerless as he was once in this type of situation before, where he was in pitch-black darkness and also didn't know the opponent's location (his fight with Jack the Ripper), so it's sort of a ''who's more likely to get their opponent first'' situation
I’d say Jonathan, not because Cap is bad at stealth but we’ve seen hamon travel through walls (in the Jack the Ripper fight coincidentally), so a single zap through the Wall is all he needs for hamon hax to do the rest

Hamon can be used to sense the life force of others, as shown in the aforementioned Jack fight.

Would Jonathan even try to dura negate here? They're both in character and I don't really see them outright trying to kill each other

Would Jonathan even try to dura negate here? They're both in character and I don't really see them outright trying to kill each other
SBA means that they’re willing to kill and yeah he probably would try to dura neg either way, it’s not likely he’s going to see all his blows being blocked by the shield by an opponent with 2x his power and think “yes I shall keep punching without using any of the one martial art I have been trained in”

Maybe not, but I don't see why he wouldn't put him to sleep or something.

Jojo FRA

well i knew he was gonna loose, i hope to find matches for him where he can win

What are even Cap's wincons here?
Cap has better martial arts skills and experience, his LS is also far superior meaning if he can get Jon in a sleeper hold, Cap can restrict his breathing. he also has better range options such as his shield and maybe firearms

Back