• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Dragon's Maid got downgraded to 6-C, fortunately there's some of 6-C Godzilla's Kaijus that can be used so the themathic/cinematic fights between these two franchise aren't gone
Beside i also going to use the 6-C Monsters from Monster Hunter as well against Tohru and prolly the other dragons, but we'll see

The holidays for Tohru and her friends was suddenly interrupted by an beast that emerged from the ocean, now headed to Miyako-Jima, the place where the group are in right now!
Mistaken as one of Elma family, turn out to be an monster that aren't from their world, Tohru then chose to fight the beast one one one for preventing it for causing a destruction!

• Super Godzilla is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Miyako-Jima
  • images
  • Starting range: 500 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Tohru: 7 (Phoenks, Cinder, Kflare, Popted, Random, Jedi, Glaceon)
  • Super Godzilla: 3 (Laser, Stella, Victor)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Tooru.%28Kobayashi-san.Chi.no.Maid.Dragon%29.600.3506986.jpg

VS
images

Last edited:
How big is Godzilla's AoE?

From the looks of it, it seems Tohru holds most of the advantages here:
  • Better regeneration (Low-Mid vs Mid-Low)
  • Higher range (Several kilometers vs hundreds of meters) with her energy attacks
  • Higher AP (Casually 7.6 Gigatons)
  • Flight to escape attacks
  • The ability to conceal presence (Though she has not shown this in combat)
  • Barriers
  • BFR
  • Magical Stat Amps

How does Gozilla deal with all of this? What are his go-to moves?

I'm not well-versed on this version of Godzilla, but just from face value he does seem to at least have a few noteworthy abilities here.

• Energy Absorption (Could possibly be used to absorb energy from Tohru's energy attacks)
  • Homing Attack (Great counter to Tohru's flight based on the wiki's description on it being effective at taking down flying targets)
  • Statistic Amplification (The more fighting spirit Godzilla has, the stronger his attacks become. Which could eventually close the AP gap or possibly tip it in his favor. The orb's boost numerous aspects, such as Durability, Red Orb further increases fighting spirit, and thus power)
  • Stealth Mastery (Unsure of how effective this is, but if it allows them to get sneak attacks in it could be useful)
  • Healing (Using certain orbs he can replenish his health)
  • Invulnerability (Temporary invulnerability with an item)
  • Teleportation (Teleportation via an item)
  • Time Stop (With Freeze Time item)
The Orbs and Items and whatnot are listed in Godzilla's Standard equipment, so I imagine they're fine for use during the fight if the right time calls for it.

Although, I'm not really convinced Godzilla wins this. I'll wait for more input from people more knowledgeable on the characters.

Forgot to note, apparently Godzilla already scales fairly beyond the 4.6 Gigaton feat. That was performed by 'Energy body' Bagan (first form). Bagan upon transforming can stomp Godzilla who should scale to Base Bagan. Meaning Super Godzilla's a bit closer than I initially thought.

Ap difference is kinda irrelevant because of stat Amps.

On top of that, he has energy absorption which can be Hella useful.

Quick question, does time stop come from SE or OE?

From what I've been told, and Godzilla's own abilities, the remaining advantages I see being viable at all are

• Better Regen
  • Higher Range
  • Flight (Likely not much of a problem given Super Godzilla's homing attack which is noted to not only be effective against Kaiju, but shoot down UFO's)
  • Ability to conceal presence (Was noted that they never used it in combat)
  • Barriers
  • BFR
Depending on how Tohru's BFR works I might lean more on her side.

Otherwise, Godzilla's energy absorption, time stopping, invulnerability, and several other time stops seem quite overwhelming. Even if temporary.

Oh, also how strong are the barriers?

she basically opens portals and sends them away, but IIRC, she used it once and it was after defeating the villain
Ah, so unlikely to happen, hm?

I might lean more towards Godzilla then. Strange considering I thought for sure I'd be siding with Tohru. But I'll wait before giving a vote. Want to hear people who are fans of both series take.

Ap difference is kinda irrelevant because of stat Amps.

On top of that, he has energy absorption which can be Hella useful.

Quick question, does time stop come from SE or OE?
Tohru also has statitic amps and her durability is 15 gigatons, tbh I think her AP might be as well.

Her dura comes from tanking the full force of her and Elma's explosion, and both of them can harm each other, so...

Anyway, Gozilla's advantages aren't very notable when Tohru outranges hella hard with the addition of being able to fly around him. Not to mention Godzilla is an extremely easy, large target whilst Tohru is small and nimble in comparison. Unless his AoE is insane, Tohru just dodges and outranges him.

Also let's not forget Tohru's regeneration advantage. Even if Godzilla hits her a few times she just regens.

The energy absorb could be useful but unless he's absorbing most of her attacks she is just gonna wear him down.

Stealth Mastery is negged by Tohru's senses.

Tohru also has statitic amps and her durability is 15 gigatons, tbh I think her AP might be as well.
Her AP isn't 15 Gigatons. It's half of that value, 7.6 as it was a shared feat.
Screenshot-2022-02-01-8-26-04-AM.png

Durability might be 15 Gigatons tho, not sure if feats that split the total yield depending on the number of characters also affects durability.

Super Godzilla from what I see has several methods of statistic amps, in the form of equipment/items AND natural amplification via fighting spirit.
Anyway, Gozilla's advantages aren't very notable when Tohru outranges hella hard with the addition of being able to fly around him. Not to mention Godzilla is an extremely easy, large target whilst Tohru is small and nimble in comparison. Unless his AoE is insane, Tohru just dodges and outranges him.
Super Godzilla has homing attacks. He doesn't need to be very precise. He launches an energy sphere, it chases her down and ends up hitting her. With time stop, and or Invulnerability, Super Godzilla can also close any gap between the two when it comes to range.
Also let's not forget Tohru's regeneration advantage. Even if Godzilla hits her a few times she just regens.

The energy absorb could be useful but unless he's absorbing most of her attacks she is just gonna wear him down.
Godzilla is able to replenish his health and energy with standard equipment. It would be very hard to wear him down.

btw, whats stopping tohru from using her strength as an advantage then BFR?
What does she scale to in strength? (Are you referring to Lifting Strength, or Attack Potency?)

Also, from what I hear, it involves her opening portals, is she able to create portals large enough to fit someone like Godzilla inside (More importantly, is it in-character for them to use it early on? I hear she only used it once AFTER defeating an enemy)

What does she scale to in strength? (Are you referring to Lifting Strength, or Attack Potency?)

Also, from what I hear, it involves her opening portals, is she able to create portals large enough to fit someone like Godzilla inside (More importantly, is it in-character for them to use it early on? I hear she only used it once AFTER defeating an enemy)
Pretty sure there was a time when she legit just went "nope" upon seeing someone and BFR'd them into her dimension. Before a conflict could even happen.

The only time she waits is when she's against another dragon from her dimension.

Her AP isn't 15 Gigatons. It's half of that value, 7.6 as it was a shared feat.

The thing is, her durability scales to the full value. And she scales above people like Ilulu who can harm her. So she might just be 15 gigatons anyway lol.

Super Godzilla has homing attacks. He doesn't need to be very precise. He launches an energy sphere, it chases her down and ends up hitting her. With time stop, and or Invulnerability, Super Godzilla can also close any gap between the two when it comes to range.

What's the range of the homing attacks?

Tohru can create forcefields capable of withholding attacks comparable to her in strength/durability btw.

The thing is, her durability scales to the full value. And she scales above people like Ilulu who can harm her. So she might just be 15 gigatons anyway lol.
Couldn't her AP just scale below her Dura? It doesn't contradict her being able to harm people on her level as even when having AP at half the level of your dura, you'd still be able to gradually damage people on that level pretty easily.

Can I see the scan or get a chapter number so I can check for context?
Yeah I will have to find it though, I wish Smuck didn't use should a bad site for the scans. I can't even see them anymore.

I'm going to have to just go through the manga and update all the pages with imgur links. Because god is this getting annoying.

I'll look at the BFR links when I get home since the pages are blocked on my laptop. However, the 'canceling energy' thing looks more like them just blocking it.

Anyways I'm voting Tohru.

She has AP and Durability advantages, flight, range advantage, versatility advantage, possibly able to BFR to end the fight instantly, limitless stamina, and etc.

Also, it's likely she'll get some ability additions once I'm through reading the manga again owo

I'm indecisive currently. I'll wait longer, but I'll comment a bit.

Tohru's BFR on paper is dangerous, but thanks to Godzilla's teleportation, it's possible he can just avoid that altogether.

With time freeze, he can simply pause time, and close any gap of space between the two, and get in close enough range to harm Tohru. She also won't be able to outpace him in speed since speed is equalized, so it's unlikely she'll get too far.

As for AP, the two are relatively close, however, Godzilla upscales from his 4.6 Gigatons by a stomp level (Fought against Bagan evenly who stomped Base Godzilla who scales to the 4.6 Gigatons directly). Not to mention, he himself can amplify his stats on top of that and amplify them further thanks to equipment. So I think they should be relative in that department.

If he receives too much damage or becomes tired, he can use his equipment to replenish stamina and heal.

He can likely abuse time-stop to freeze time and attack Tohru (Albeit I'm not aware of the extent to which the ability works, so take this with a grain of salt), and he should be able to teleport to close any distance she may try to make between the two (Assuming he can't just run after her).

He's also got Energy absorption which is pretty useful as it would allow them to essentially negate most of Tohru's attacks whilst slightly amping themselves for a further AP increase.

Ah, there's also Invulnerability, I forgot. Also a very useful power thanks to their standard equipment.

As for AP, the two are relatively close, however, Godzilla upscales from his 4.6 Gigatons by a stomp level (Fought against Bagan evenly who stomped Base Godzilla who scales to the 4.6 Gigatons directly). Not to mention, he himself can amplify his stats on top of that and amplify them further thanks to equipment. So I think they should be relative in that department.

Tohru holds back immensely in her fights. All of her feats are done extremely casually because she doesn't want to damage human society. If she lets lose she can easily one-shot opponents comparable to herself. That's what happened in her fight against Ilulu.

It's the reason she is "At least 6-C"

Tohru should still hold a pretty notable advantage when it comes to strength, and she can also amp her AP.

Tohru holds back immensely in her fights. All of her feats are done extremely casually because she doesn't want to damage human society. If she lets lose she can easily one-shot opponents comparable to herself. That's what happened in her fight against Ilulu.

It's the reason she is "At least 6-C"

Tohru should still hold a pretty notable advantage when it comes to strength, and she can also amp her AP.
Yes, that is fair, but I thought it would be rather comparable given Godzilla also scales pretty far above his 6-C tier.

Island level (4.6 Gigatons) ~ Godzilla < Godzilla (High Battle Spirit) < Godzilla (High Battle Spirit + Item amps) << Final Form Bagan ~ Super Godzilla < Super Godzilla (Item Amps)

I figure the scaling chain works something like that. I imagine all the upscaling would be enough to place him bare minimum relative to Tohru's AP.

Yes, that is fair, but I thought it would be rather comparable given Godzilla also scales pretty far above his 6-C tier.

Island level (4.6 Gigatons) ~ Godzilla < Godzilla (High Battle Spirit) < Godzilla (High Battle Spirit + Item amps) << Final Form Bagan ~ Super Godzilla < Super Godzilla (Item Amps)

I figure the scaling chain works something like that. I imagine all the upscaling would be enough to place him bare minimum relative to Tohru's AP.
Agree with this scaling chain

He's also got Energy absorption which is pretty useful as it would allow them to essentially negate most of Tohru's attacks whilst slightly amping themselves for a further AP increase.

But how often does he use it?

But how often does he use it?
From the little I've seen of the gameplay, it looks like he uses it fairly often during the world exploration part of the game where he'll absorb power from either some of his standard equipment or energy and radiation to power up. I only skimmed through the game though, so I couldn't tell you the exact specifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back