• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are 9-A
Battle takes place outside of the Simpsons' house
Both are a few meters apart
Heavy is in his second key, and only has his melee weapons and upgrades/canteens
Peter's death powers are restricted, and is unequipped
Speed equalized

Heavy scales to 0.0658 tons
Peter scales to 0.169 tons

"You are dead! Not big surprise!":

"Hey Lois, remember the time I beat up Heavy TF2?": 7

Shrek (Incon):
bqUrTM4.png
ocDjeep.jpeg

Last edited:
huh I thought the mercs scaled to .007 tons

but anyway I think Peter's high LS and AP advantage will be what gives him the advantage here Peter has a history in wrestling so he would be able to get that grapple on heavy, pin him down, and start to wail on him or choke him out which is a very strategy he usually uses in battle. also, his teleportation will also help with that being able to grab onto him suddenly

Heavy is gonna get crushed into a ball by Peter's Class K LS vs his Class 5. Even assuming Peter doesn't completely crush him, he still has a sizeable AP advantage. I'll vote Peter low-diff.

Heavy is gonna get crushed into a ball by Peter's Class K LS vs his Class 5. Even assuming Peter doesn't completely crush him, he still has a sizeable AP advantage. I'll vote Peter low-diff.
I think Heavy's skill advantage, intelligence advantage, and crit/uber canteens would give Peter some trouble, but counted

Back