• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speedwagon kill all stand users: Jotaro(GRACE)

Story:
Robert E.O.Speedwagon was having a normal day after Jonatan Joestar had gone to his honeymoon, until astrange man that called hinself the 23rd President of the United States apearded next to hin saying he had a mission of killing ever stand user to save the future of the multiverse, for this he gave to speedwagon a stand with the power of maiking stand users unable to summon their stands, and Speedwagon first target was the grandson of jonathan grandson, Jotaro kujo

JOTARO KUJOvs ROBERT.E.O.SPEEDWAGON
5c04e8f032521a49583888f1214f4638.gif
d0d028458f136625d2f02b16ae54fcda.jpg

Rules:

• No need to equalize speed sinse jotaro massivaly blitz in reaction speed but speedwagon is a lot ffaster him self
    • Both just in 9-B key, so no stands
    • both have all of their equipament
    • If needed to not be a stomp both get prior knolage
The grangranson of jonathan: 7(XVII, SunDaGamer, FarerPurple, AceOfSpaces3709, Sonicflare9, Shey, FantaRin_The_Firs)

The one in love with jonathan:

the 23rd President of the United States(incon):

Last edited:
Well if it comes down to stamina, Jotaro outlasts and can take for more damage than Speedwagon

speedwagon also took a supressed kick from jonathan, which is impressive on it's own, and the fact that he probably uses the same slum fightstyle that dio uses, so if he plays dirty using his cunning and his weapons, i can see him winning

although, one serious punch from jotaro and it's basically over for him

speedwagon also took a supressed kick from jonathan, which is impressive on it's own, and the fact that he probably uses the same slum fightstyle that dio uses, so if he plays dirty using his cunning and his weapons, i can see him winning

although, one serious punch from jotaro and it's basically over for him
Yes yes... Don't know about the end sinse they both don't have great AP feats, and the one from speedwagon is "better"

Jotaro AP feats are: Breaking a chain with a kick (the best one), stomping allesi as a kid and kick a orangutan ass,

Speed wagon feate is killing a zombie, that looking trough profiles to find the AP of the zombies the best thing I found was that one vampire that Dio created before becoming a vampire hinself with a 9-A feat, so I would guess that Speedwagon shoukd have the AP advantage here

Jotaro AP feats are: Breaking a chain with a kick (the best one), stomping allesi as a kid and kick a orangutan ass,
Actually, Jotaro's main AP feat is kicking a cop across a street into a iron shutter. The rest just extra stuff. He has a few other decent feats too but cop kick is easily the best, we honestly should calc it.

Speed wagon feate is killing a zombie, that looking trough profiles to find the AP of the zombies the best thing I found was that one vampire that Dio created before becoming a vampire hinself with a 9-A feat, so I would guess that Speedwagon shoukd have the AP advantage here

Average zombie can rip bodies apart and crush skulls, the common feat skull crush calc would be what Speedwagon scales to, give or take.

Actually, Jotaro's main AP feat is kicking a cop across a street into a iron shutter. The rest just extra stuff. He has a few other decent feats too but cop kick is easily the best, we honestly should calc it.

Average zombie can rip bodies apart and crush skulls, the common feat skull crush calc would be what Speedwagon scales to, give or take.
1-This feat was calculated? I couldn't find It in his profile

2-Isn't the skull crush calculation under revision to become 9-C?

Not calculated, but it is on his profile. As I said, we should calc it, it's definitely 9-B (hence the tier), it's a wall sized iron shutter and Jotaro caves it in and even blows out the window, but no value. I can toss that onto the backlog thou, shouldn't be to hard to calc.

Maybe, though if it is I'll just calc an average zombie feat, they're definitely 9-B, they can rip people apart, and toss things so hard that heads explode.
But I'm unsure if it is 9-B or not still, if it isn't we'll just grab another 9-B zombie feat to scale off.

Just use the current skull crush feat for now, and if it gets changed, we'll cross that bridge when it happens.

Not calculated, but it is on his profile. As I said, we should calc it, it's definitely 9-B (hence the tier), it's a wall sized iron shutter and Jotaro caves it in and even blows out the window, but no value. I can toss that onto the backlog thou, shouldn't be to hard to calc.

Maybe, though if it is I'll just calc an average zombie feat, they're definitely 9-B, they can rip people apart, and toss things so hard that heads explode.
But I'm unsure if it is 9-B or not still, if it isn't we'll just grab another 9-B zombie feat to scale off.

Just use the current skull crush feat for now, and if it gets changed, we'll cross that bridge when it happens.
Ok, so for now we say who has the AP advantage?

speedwagon, since he survived dio throwing limbs at him (even normal zombies can kill adults with ease by throwing limbs at them, imagine a actual vampire) with only a broken arm. his dura is actually pretty decent too, but not enough to surpass jotaro im afraid

speedwagon, since he survived dio throwing limbs at him (even normal zombies can kill adults with ease by throwing limbs at them, imagine a actual vampire) with only a broken arm. his dura is actually pretty decent too, but not enough to surpass jotaro im afraid
Ok, so speedwagon has AP advantage wile jotaro has Dura advantage

Speedwagon has range and skill advantage

yes. also, speedwagon used a gun on dio, shouldn't that also be considered as his equipment?

i mean, his freaking sledgehammer is a equipment though it only was used once, so if he has a gun, then it's gg

yes. also, speedwagon used a gun on dio, shouldn't that also be considered as his equipment?

i mean, his freaking sledgehammer is a equipment though it only was used once, so if he has a gun, then it's gg
it should, but sinse Isn't this isn't used here (and gun's are 9-C in AP)

yeah. though, jotaro is not immune to guns, since he took a shot from a cop in DIO's fight and the only reason he wasn't badly injured is star platinum, so he is at best 9-C in dura, but on a lower level than a gun (man, they should add a low 9-C tier) so a few shots could disable him (like with mista, but maybe mista's dura is even higher than jotaro's)

the problem is that jotaro's dura is higher than speedwagon's normal AP.
he could win if he cuts jotaro on his neck or something like that, but jotaro's reaction speed is better than speedwagon's speed.
that, and the fact that speedwagon can only take a punch before it's game over means that this will be really hard

speedwagon has a wincon, but it's really hard for it to happen

so, due to jojo's higher durability and speed, i can say he wins 7/10 times, so i'm voting jotaro

so he is at best 9-C in dura,
Not how it works, to be completely bullet proof your ass needs to be at least 8-B, which might seem high, but bullets have piercing, they may have low energy but it's applied over such a small area it mitigates that almost entirely, it's not as simple as just taking the energy needed.

yeah. though, jotaro is not immune to guns, since he took a shot from a cop in DIO's fight and the only reason he wasn't badly injured is star platinum, so he is at best 9-C in dura, but on a lower level than a gun (man, they should add a low 9-C tier) so a few shots could disable him (like with mista, but maybe mista's dura is even higher than jotaro's)

the problem is that jotaro's dura is higher than speedwagon's normal AP.
he could win if he cuts jotaro on his neck or something like that, but jotaro's reaction speed is better than speedwagon's speed.
that, and the fact that speedwagon can only take a punch before it's game over means that this will be really hard

speedwagon has a wincon, but it's really hard for it to happen

so, due to jojo's higher durability and speed, i can say he wins 7/10 times, so i'm voting jotaro
Well, speedwagon gas enough crontrol of thwt hat to do that, and should be able do keep at least some distance while doing It, for last, would be unlikle for him underestimate his punch sinse he alread fought jhonatan

But vote counted
Not how it works, to be completely bullet proof your ass needs to be at least 8-B, which might seem high, but bullets have piercing, they may have low energy but it's applied over such a small area it mitigates that almost entirely, it's not as simple as just taking the energy needed.
Gonna vote?

Well, Jotaro should be able to Ultra instinct his way to victory. He reacts to any of Speedwagons moves very easily. being hypersonic is kinda fodder speed to mftl.

Well, Jotaro should be able to Ultra instinct his way to victory. He reacts to any of Speedwagons moves very easily. being hypersonic is kinda fodder speed to mftl.
Well, Speedwagon shoukd be able to do the same, but having a lot of better ranged options that can take jotaro from surprise, jotaro reaction speed outspeed, but him self he is much slower

Jotaro's reaction speed should allow him to avoid Speedwagon's razor hat, all Jotaro really needs to do is close the distance and beat Speedwagon in a physical fist fight. Speedwagon's wincon would require him to be constantly running away and trying to get a fatal cut on Jotaro with the hat which I don't see happening.
Voting for Jotaro

Jotaro's reaction speed should allow him to avoid Speedwagon's razor hat, all Jotaro really needs to do is close the distance and beat Speedwagon in a physical fist fight. Speedwagon's wincon would require him to be constantly running away and trying to get a fatal cut on Jotaro with the hat which I don't see happening.
Voting for Jotaro
I guess It's fair

Back