• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wrong place for the thread, moving it.

Also reposting what i said:

I can post the scans if you want, the eye has existed since the beginning of mankind, and has billions of souls within it, kakeru can use all their skills and with it, he easily copied misuzu's abilities.

And the eye doesn't just predict the future, it makes the future basically, it can see the infinite possibilities of the future and chose the one it wants, that's why lieselott lost, kakeru used the eye to find a future in which he could kill lieselott.

As long as something is possible no matter how improbable or small, the eye can make it happen.

Celestial Pegasus said:
And the eye doesn't just predict the future, it makes the future basically, it can see the infinite possibilities of the future and chose the one it wants, that's why lieselott lost, kakeru used the eye to find a future in which he could kill lieselott.

As long as something is possible no matter how improbable or small, the eye can make it happen.
I remember those aspects of the Eye, yes. I agree with those.

But I don't remember the "billions of souls" part. I was pretty sure the Eye has the souls of the previous bearers only, not of everyone.

Also shouldn't Kakeru get some kind of Mind Resistance since he broke out Yuka's Phantasmagoria?

@Golden The eye has billions of lives, and kakeru can use all their skills and experience, also yes kakeru should have resistance to mind manipulation.

Lives

Skills

Basically what i have kakeru at on his profile is at his strongest, drawing out power from the eye he can use all their skills and experience, plus the probability hax to make himself stronger, he isn't normally that strong as to get to this level of power, his soul will be consumed by the eye later.

Ah ok. I get it now, makes sense.

How strong would destroying the concrete school bridge that Misuzu does be aproximately?

Eyeballing it, it's room level/small building level, which is consistent with other stuff like takahisa instantly vaporizing people which vaporizing a human is small building level from my memory, plus takahisa could also destroy rows of trees.

Misuzu with her strongest sword however is city block level as she could match misao who is comparable to shiori, who even before being unsealed could match avaritia in his dragon form, who can blow up a bridge, and is hundreds of meters tall.

@ALRF Which girl?

@ALRF It is sort of a weird rating honestly, but if you can see through an infinite amount of possibilities of what will occur, that's some serious precog, and provides you with a ton of info. Didn't know exactly how to rate it, nigh omniscience sounded pretty close.

Plus in addition to that he has the experience and skill of billions of people, so yea his intelligence should be extremely high.

Considering i have no knowledge on the verse (i got seduced by Lieselotte) and you guys are the expert on it, i will take your word vuv

He doesn't know everything cause he doesn't know about the past or present, but he knows everything about the future basically, cause from the infinite possibilities of what could occur in the future he makes a single one occur, which is why i was going for nigh-omniscience.

Opposed to Demiurge, and Kukuri, who can not only see all the possibilities of the future, but all of time, past, present future, that's omniscience no doubt, nigh for kakeru though, am not sure.

Just going to take off nigh omniscience, and explain is intelligence for now.

Expanded on Kakeru's profile on his summary, stats and powers. Gave him 3 levels of power to better represent him

@Golden Kakeru doesn't have concept manipulation, and ignoring distance isn't concept manipulation either... It's just probability manipulation, also don't think he has fate manipulation either, it's all just probability manipulation.

Against Acedia, he was far away from him, but he swung his sword and still damaged Acedia from where he was and without shooting anything.

Still not probability manipulation, the simple explanation is that he made a future in which he was able to get to acedia in time/instantly.

Also again as i said ignoring distance isn't concept manipulation in the first place, where are you getting that from? Is it cause of reinhard heydrich and his spear? Lol, reinhard ignores the concept of distance, nothing like that was ever said about kakeru and the mechanics of his ability is precog+probability manipulation.

I don't know Dies Irae, so not from Reinhard.

But against Acedia, he didn't "reach" him. He did a slicing attack from 20 meters away, and Acedia was damaged as if he was struck by the sword. How would you describe that, then? Sounds like he ignored distance there

Yeah, I think it's pretty much probability manipulation/future manipulation (Yhwach's Almighty style).

Also, are we sure his range is potentialy infinite though?

The reason I put "potentialy infinite" is because of his feat against Acedia where he ignored the distance between them when doing his slicing attack. Kakeru himself didn't move and the slicing was transfered onto Acedia from where Kakeru was standing.

I don't remember him slashing acedia from 20m away, can you post some scans?

And again ignoring distance isn't concept manipulation, if it's legit what he did, can just be explained through probabiliy manipulation, pretty common stuff for the ability, making attacks undodgeable, making yourself invulnerable etc, all things probability manipulation can do.

Also ignoring the measly distance of 20m, doesn't mean you have infinite range.

Okay, fair enough. I thought it was the case, because on the Conceptual Manipulation page, it says: "e.g. cutting the concept of distance enables the user to provide a cut without actually traversing any distance", < which is what I remember Kakeru doing against Acedia

@Golden Nothing was stated about the concept of distance being cut though, distance can be ignored by various abilities, so we shouldn't assume the highest interpretation of the feat, and the eye of aeon was never stated to be able to do such a thing it's precognition via seeing infinite possibilities plus probabiliy manipulation via making what you want to happen happen, ignoring distance can fall under that.

Although i am not sure if fate manipulation is a thing for kakeru, his ability decides the future, so i guess you could say that's fate manipulation but then it also can manipulation probability so that no matter how improbable something is, it can make what kakeru wants happen.

Hmm probably both probability manipulation, and fate manipulation, concept manipulation isn't a thing though.

Fair enough, I removed it.

I put Fate manipulation only because I didn't know where to put Future manipulation under

Fate manipulation and future manipulation are the same thing i think.

Also gonna remove the infinite range, just cause you can ignore a short distance doesn't mean you have infinite range,

So a couple of things, where was it stated that yuka's phatasmagoria can become reality?

Also the way the ability works it's like a combination of mind manipulation, memory manipulation to create a illusion basically. It's not a pocket dimension, it's basically all in the person's head, kakeru could feel raikiri while being in yuka's ability in which he didn't have raikiri, he wasn't in some pocket dimension.

Also saw yukiko's profile, and it has some issues as well, her regen is high-mid not low-high, she can come back from being blown to pieces, and second that takes days to happen so it's high-mid overtime, she can regen from fatal injuries quickly though, so it's low-mid, high-mid overtime.

Also why is she hypersonic? No feat puts anyone that high in the series, she should be supersonic for being faster than misuzu. And her durability isn't city block level, gula and ira are small building level, only superbia and avaritia who were stated to be stronger than the rest are city block level.

Also even if yukiko survived hits from superbia for example that's cause of regen, her durability isn't that high, her durability scales to her ap.

So for the God tiers of this verse, where does it state that there are infinite possibilities? The only scan I am seeing says "countless." Unless there is a direct "infinite" statement, assuming all possibilities possible in the universe to be infinite is misleading.

Even if the only difference in the alternate future is to move a singular atom one Planck length, that still wouldn't be infinite. It would be staggeringly huge and uncountable by known conventions, but it wouldn't be infinite.

Sure.

Since you are here wanted to discuss something with someone, basically the god tiers are stated to be unknownable by men, are beyond time, and the moment tachibana became god she disappeared from the world, wondering if this is some sort of type 9 immortality? Non-corporeality no doubt, type 9 immortality, don't know. They also observe reality, and all of time, so it's like they are outside of it i would think.

And demiurge exists as like nine people lisetlotte, satsuki, yukiko etc etc, plus exists as the dreams and ideas of billions of souls in the eye of aeon, so it's obviously an abstract.

where was it stated that yuka's phatasmagoria can become reality

The fact that, against Ira, Yuka used Phantasmagoria to shoot a beam that simultaneously vanished Ira's arm and Kukuri's chain is good enough proof that her illusions affect reality. The Red Night also constitutes an illusion affecting reality since it's stated the Red Night is a different dimension.

Also, when she trapped Kakeru, we saw the other fragments in it. Kakeru didn't know who they were and neither did they know who Kakeru and Yuka were. And no, it's not just something in Kakeru's head. In the scene where we see Misuzu in, she commented that Kakeru felt familiar AFTER he left, so Kakeru didn't hear her say that. And from what I said above, that Yuka's power can become reality, this massive illusion she cast on Kakeru became reality in the form of a pocket dimension in which he was trapped. Time also still flowed naturally, since Kakeru stayed trapped the equivalent of 1 day and CrossVision counts it an 1 day in the real world as well.

her regen is high-mid not low-high, she can come back from being blown to pieces, and second that takes days to happen so it's high-mid overtime, she can regen from fatal injuries quickly though, so it's low-mid, high-mid overtime

I don't remember against who it was, but there was a fight in which she was blown to pieces across the track field and she regenerated in about a minute. You must keep in mind that nearly all the fights in the VN take place over a couple minutes at most, as it was commented on many occasions that several blows are exchanged in a single second, meaning the fights are very short. Yet, Yukiko regenerated from being blown to pieces before the end of the fight.

Also why is she hypersonic? No feat puts anyone that high in the series, she should be supersonic for being faster than misuzu. And her durability isn't city block level, gula and ira are small building level, only superbia and avaritia who were stated to be stronger than the rest are city block level

Yukiko has far faster combat/reaction speed than Misuzu, Ira and even boosted-Gula who was slightly faster than Misuzu.

I find it hard to believe Gula and Ira have the same AP, when Gula's brute strength is crazy high and superior to Ira's

Also even if yukiko survived hits from superbia for example that's cause of regen, her durability isn't that high, her durability scales to her ap

I'm fine with this

Phantasmagoria is weird, first we were to beleive that yuka could only negate abilities, then nope it's mind manipulation among other things.

What was explained after it was revealed it wasn't negation was that the ability simply made the person it was used on confused so they couldn't use their abilities or something like that, however ira's arm disappearing is weird if it was just that, the ability is poorly explained imo, seems like it's both negation and mind manipulation but i hesitate to call it reality warping.The red night was created as a result of lieselott's phantasmagoria and avaritia's rainbow contract.

It seemed indeed that everyone was trapped in yuka's ability, cause ido remember that misuzu scene, but then if it's some pocket dimension how the hell can kakeru feel his sword/body outside of it? That scene where he can feel is body clearly indicates that the world he was currently in is just in his head, I am thinking it's an illusion with a wide range, so basically everyone gets mind controlled in an entire city, they all share the same illusion but it isn't some pocket dimension.

As for yukiko, it was stated that she regenerated from being blown to pieces by bombs but that took days, that's high mid regen overtime. And only time yukiko was completly blown to pieces was in the flasback about her past.

And being faster than a supersonic characters doesn't mean you skip speed tiers, that's not how we rate characters here, that would only make her at least supersonic.

Fine for Yukiko's speed. Though, she's clearly far faster than Misuzu as even her has great trouble keeping up with her.

I do remember however that she was blown to pieces during a fight on the track field and she recovered from it quickly. Maybe the pieces were big, but she was definitely in pieces.

For Phantasmagoria (PG)...

• When she cast her power on Ira, it created a beam that disintegrated his arm and Kukuri's chains. At first, it seemed that it was ability negation, but we later learn PG is an illusion-based power that is so strong it affects other aspects and can be categorized as other powers. Illusion Creation: [Ô£ô]. However, the fact that Ira's arm was gone clearly wasn't an illusion, same for Kukuri's chains, meaning her illusions have an impact and can affect and warp reality. Reality Warping: [Ô£ô]. Also, despite being illusion-based, the fact that she canceled Kukuri's chains remains. Power Nullification: [Ô£ô].
  • Against Misao's time bomb on Invidia, Yuka's power that was casted on Invidia relayed back to Misao who unconsciously lost the willpower to maintain the spell active. Willpower Manipulation: [Ô£ô].
  • When she used her power on Kakeru, it ended up affecting the entire city where Kakeru and the other Fragments had forgotten about each other and the Red Night. Memory Manipulation: [Ô£ô].
  • The power used Kakeru's happiest memories and his subconscious desires to create an "illusion" based on them, which in turn affected his feelings, as he stated it was the happiest he had ever felt in his life. Empathic Manipulation: [Ô£ô].
  • At base, illusions are tricks on the mind, but since Phantasmagoria is so strong, it directly affects the mind into believing what the caster wants the target to believe. Mind Manipulation: [Ô£ô].
However, I also realized something else. Yuka used PG on Kakeru while they were inside the Red Night, right? This "illusion" transported the entire city outside the Red Night in a normal day like nothing had happened. When Kakeru eventually realized it wasn't the real world and Yuka canceled her power, they were BACK in the Red Night but the time that passed was equal to 1 whole day, the same time that passed in the "illusion". We know that time flows very slowly in the Red Night: 6 months in RN = 64 years in real world. Yet, the 1 day passed in real-world time, despite the fact Yuka activated her power from inside Lieselotte's PG. And we KNOW the 1 day thing is correct because CrossVision shows it like that as well, but when they are back in RN, they are at the same location they were when Yuka used the power. The thing where time flows differently between RN and real-world sounds like 2 different dimensions to me.

And Yuka's power can't be an illusion in this case, since she activated it from within an already existing PG. There is no way Yuka would have fooled Lieselotte if it truly was just an illusion, especially since the reason Yuka can use the power to begin with is because she has a Void Fragment, aka a part of Lieselotte. And EVEN if she had fooled Lieselotte, the fact that the flow of time coursed normally in Yuka's PG proves that she created a different dimension.

If it really was just an illusion, just because Kakeru would have felt time flowed faster doesn't mean it actually did. 1 day normally = 0.56 seconds in RN. 1 day in RN = 4 months normally. It clearly isn't the first case, since CrossVision tells us that 1 day passed and CrossVision measures the flow of time in the natural course, not RN's course. And it's also not the second case, as the time Kakeru and Yuka passed together inside the "illusion" definitely isn't 4 months.

Which means Yuka created a pocket dimension inside a pocket dimension, which is why time passed with the normal flow and not the RN flow. Pocket Reality Manipulation through PG: [Ô£ô]

Back