• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As i said being faster than someone doesn't put you a tier above.

Post evidence of her regenerating from being blown to pieces or it didn't happen, i went through the game compiling feats and i didn't see anything of the sort, the best i remember is her regenerating parts of her face being blown up, it's stated her regenerating being blown to pieces takes days, i can post the evidence if you want.

That is true it did disintegrate ira's arm and kukuri's chain, which directly contradicts what happen next as it was revealed to be illusions, illusions doesn't do that sort of thing, so the ability is obviously both, being reality warp is a stretch though.

It's not willpower manipulation, she just negated misao's control which was on her, nothing was said about willpower, again post evidence or it didn't happen.

This is correct, but as i have said i think the ability is an amalgam of different stuff, mind manipulation, memory manipulation, power nullification. It affects an entire city trapping them in an illusion which also uses their memories to create it.

I don't remember yuka using pg while inside red night, again need proof. Also using the red night as justification for anything is wonky since in the first place the red night is a product of liselotts and avaritia's abilities, and scaling liselotts pg which is far stronger than yuka's judging by how all lieselotts abilities are stronger than the fragments, isn't a good justification.

Also explained what i think pg is above, a city wide ability that traps people in an illusion, which is created using the targets memories, those memories can also be used to mind rape the person, it's not a pocket dimension, cause if it was how could kakeru feel his real body while in it?

I love the series and had fun playing the VN, but I didn't play anything outside of Yuka's route because of procrastination and I won't bother checking the VN again until I am more free. When I play it again and finish it, I'll collect feats and see if my memory serves me right and present what I'll have gathered. Right now, I'm nearly solo-ing content revisions for 2 other franchises + preparing to introduce a 3rd one at the same time, all the while having university, doing other stuff in my free time and looking for a job, so I really don't have the time or courage to insert a 4th franchise on top, especially since I'm rather perfectionistic about things like that, so it takes time. For now, I'll take your word on things since you've completed the game and I haven't. After all, it has been about 9 months since I played the VN and I'm mainly going through memory of what I remember.

For Yuka's PG, I told you my interpretation of it, its mechanisms and its effects, how I believe it's a combination of several kinds of manipulation at once and why I believe it's a pocket reality. If you don't believe what I'm saying and have a different interpretation on it, that's fine, do your thing, I won't argue further. I'm stubborn about my vision of things and you seem stubborn about your own, so there's no point in arguing unless I do a re-run of the VN. I highly enjoyed that part of the story and prepared the character profiles on a G-Drive nearly as soon after finishing her route, so I was quite certain of my arguments and felt confident about them since my memroy was fresh, but I didn't take any screenshots and I really don't have time to go back to the VN right now and look up all the details. I'm busy enough.

I'll still help if you need it, and I'll cut you some work by creating Takahisa's and Misuzu's profiles tomorrow (I have everything ready), on which you can quickly change the things you disagree on.

Ok then you can bring it back up later, for now i will implement what i interpreted.

Already made misuzu's profile, you can add to it if you want, you can also make takahisa if you want, he should be overall human level except his fire abilities which make him small building level.

When he enters his fire demon form he is overall small bulding level and supersonic though.

I'm sorry I can't help with the profile creation/page since I'm not too confident with my grammar and stuff.

Back