• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Apparently no one has done this so far so...
Rules:
1) Each person can only nominate a maximum of two characters (they can be part of the same series)
2) Haxs are fine, but pls no broken hax like abstract existence, existence erasure and etc.
3) In all fights, speed will be equalized (Inconclusive Matches will not have this)

With that said, up to 16 characters can be nominated

Tournament Brackets: https://challonge.com/es/jndc3uvb

Combatants

1: Denzel Crocker (Psychomaster35)
2: Sans (Psychomaster35)
3: Hinata Tachibana (DontTalkDT)
4: Marii Yukari (DontTalkDT)
5: Sophie Grundler (Armorchompy)
6: Wilford Warfstache (Adem_Warlock69)
7: Clank (Whiteoak019)
8: Amagasa (GoldenScorpions)
9: Yuka Minase (GoldenScorpions)
10: Mako Tsunami (Whiteoak19)
11: Aruto Hiden (Nicotederp)
12: John Ward (EliminatorVenom)
13: Shinji Ikari (Vizer04)
14: Sayori (Vizer04)
15: Johan Liebert (MistaClean)
16: Manfred Von Karma (MistaClean)

Last edited:
The supernatural luck is pretty minor, as the page says. IIRC she only has that listed since she has more than the basic luck stat.

As for the mind manip potency: See the notable A/T section on the effects of "Perfect Beauty". That skill is the result of social influencing and mind manip and what showings she has potency wise is explained there. She has no mind manip outside of that ability.

Aruto Hiden, his civilian form abilities are his precog/analytic prediction, reactive power level, stealth mastery, hand to hand combat and weapon mastery and all of his base form resistances including Acausality.

Ins't 9-C dura too much for this tournament?
I mean you can still hurt her, it's not an unbeatable gap. Plus that 9-C attack seriously hurt her so she downscales from it, in fact I might edit in an "At most" there. And half the bracket doesn't care fur durability anyway. But if it's deemed to be too much I'm fine with her not being included I kinda forgot she had that lol

Last edited:
Y'know, he'll probably get beaten up pretty badly as he isn't haxxed at all and is made for fights specifically against the unholy... I'll submit John Ward.

Also, just as a warning, if anyone feels tempted picking Sudo Kaname (He's 10-A), I'd suggest not to. I plan to revise him, and his physicals will be upgraded considerably.

if so then we will have to replace him from the tournament
The things he going to get is forcefield and potential weapons that he might be able to use and maybe perception manip.

While both the forcefield and the weapons have tiers far higher than him. But we can easily restrict those. I am literally the one in charge of the upgrade

The things he going to get is forcefield and potential weapons that he might be able to use and maybe perception manip.

While both the forcefield and the weapons have tiers far higher than him. But we can easily restrict those. I am literally the one in charge of the upgrade
Alright, then I assume he is still allowed to participate

Back