• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10% and 50% Zygarde Revision

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So we know that Sun and Moon are now out, We have sorted out all of our legendaries needs as well. All except Zygarde . As you know Zygarde appeared in Pokemon X and Y. However, in Sun and Moon he gained two other forms. A 10% form and a Complete form. As of now we have no tier for those two Zygarde forms. Here are my Suggestions.

For Zygarde 10% Form: 6-A, possibly Higher (Should not be far below Xerneas and Yveltal in power. But is not up to par with them.)

For Zygarde 50% Form: At least 6-A, likely High 6-A (While not as strong as Xerneas and Yveltal, Should still likely be able to fight the two and can cancel out their abilities.)

Why wouldn't that be possible? 10% Zygarde is as strong as every other common Pokemon, so it's entirely possible that he's this much weaker than 50%.

That's why I said likely far higher.

What kind of feats does he have i the anime? I haven't been watching XYZ so has he fought any other legendaries we can scale him to? Or has he been shown to struggle against normal pokemon?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Any use of the percentage to calc lower/higher numbers seems like calc stacking to me.
These tiers I got from simply scaling in my head.

Any use of the percentage to calc lower/higher numbers seems like calc stacking to me.
That's...not calc stacking at all. It's nothing more than a multiplier.

Which is pretty much calc stacking. Especially since it would make individual cells to be in the tier 6 range here, which is kinda ridiculous if you ask me. I can accept 6-A 50% and maaaybe Tier 6 dog but nothing else.

Completely agree with Saikou, there's no reason to assume that 10% Zygarde is 5 times weaker than 50% Zygarde just because of the percentage of the cells it's composed off.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Weren't you trying to place 10% 3 tiers below 50% just a few hours ago?
Completely missed my point didn't you? I'm saying he should be much weaker than just 5 times weaker than 50%. Basically I agreed with Saikou on the part where he addresses the fact that this would make individual Zygarde Cells also Tier 6. Which would be a ridiculous assumption, because independant Zygarde Cells can't even fight.

Which is pretty much calc stacking. Especially since it would make individual cells to be in the tier 6 range here, which is kinda ridiculous if you ask me. I can accept 6-A 50% and maaaybe Tier 6 dog but nothing else.
If we used that, then we wouldn't have Kaio Ken giving an actual multiplier that we use (hence FTL+ Frieza Saga onwards)

If we did, we would have Kars at tier 6 with the Aja stone, but we don't.

Reminder that this very logic is being used to try to have 100% Zygarde at FTL

@Cal Kaio-Ken is an actual stat multiplier, Zygarde's % are just the amount of cells he's composed off, 10% are 10 Zygarde Cells, 50% are 50 Zygarde Cells and so on. Makes no sense to assume that the amount of cells he's composed off work as a multiplier.

@Saik. Elaborate. I know nothing about JJBA so that could easily be a hyperbole. And I'm aware. Never said I didn't agree with the proposal either.

@FTW. That's very selective of you. It's pretty obvious that the percentage corresponds to power outage, and that was definitely GF's intent.

@cal

To elaborate on Kars with the Red Stone: The only reason that Kars with the Red Stone is even a key seems to be that it's because it amplifies Hamon and ULF Kars' hamon is stated to be "as powerful as the sun" which is totally a hyperbole, Joseph was fine after being hit and an attack meant to finish off Joseph that was amplified by the stone is what launched a piece of the volcano, and it may have only went into the stratosphere at most and dropped down soon after, but the force was great enough for rocks to be able to send Kars to space that were also launched, I wouldn't know how to calc that though....either that or it's complete PIS for Joseph surviving

Otherwise, the idea that 10% would be 5 times weaker can go either way, it could be true, but at the same time it's just the amount of cells making up Zygarde at the time, but 50% is much stronger compared to 10%, maybe even more than 5 times, maybe less, it's hard to tell without feats, 50% should be scaled to Yveltal and Xerneas, and 10% should be scaled to it's own canon feats compared to other pokemon within the games, manga, and anime.

Back