• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can Nightmare go 2/2 on 007 characters? Lets find out

Speed Equalised

Film Alec Trevelyan

Alec only has a single machine gun and his wits

Otherwise SBA

The Ex-Spy: 0

The FNAF character with the best W/L ratio: 0

Inconclusive: 7 (Christian, Jack, Geoff, Jim, Sans, lapitus, Crimson)

Hahahaha sorry. I did to it to jack with West vs Bond

It's just shitty that all our favourite characters are 9-C to 9-B hahahah

Wait, hold the phone. Can Alec even see Nightmare when invisible?

If not, Nightmare could likely stealth his way around him.

He's only invisible in cameras isn't he? It says on his profile it's only on the cameras but visible normally

Plus SBA (Central Park)

Right.

Anyways, I can wait for others to debate. There's a little thing I have to deal with called "being awake on 12 in the dang morning".

So NM has the AP advantage, higher stealth via invisibility, but lacks range

Alec has alot of range, higher intelegence, and the skill advantage

They don't start that far away so stealth is likely not an option, so imo it depends if Nightmare can move his butt fast enough to get near Alec before being gunned down.

>FNaF vs Bond matches again

Ehh

Anyways, I never even thought that Nightmare was actually a real entity tbh. I always thought he was a byproduct of the protagonist's dream or something, but whatever, I stopped keeping track of FNAF's lore.

DMB 1 said:
>FNaF vs Bond matches again
Ehh

Anyways, I never even thought that Nightmare was actually a real entity tbh. I always thought he was a byproduct of the protagonist's dream or something, but whatever, I stopped keeping track of FNAF's lore.
That is adressed on the profile. Anywho this is the UCN version which is canonically a physical entity.

I'm not saying it'll kill him, in saying with enough force is can literally knock his head off

Or hit wiring

Both work just as well

Well, darn. I'll wait for other debaters, as I suck as debating. Almost as much as I suck at being normal.

I feel as though that's...arguable considering I dunno what exactly Nightmare is made out of but the bullet is gonna have to go through a lot of things.

wlso a machine gun shouldn't have enough force to knock the head off an animatronic, at least not at far away range. I'd question if it could do so even at close range. Machine guns don't exert big force with one bullet to my knowledge

Dude no ya don't :)

You helped FNAF into what it is today on this site. You've done an awesome job and you're not bad at debating at all

I did, but it that that thing where because we commented at similar times it counted as me reading it when I hadn't hahahah

Oh yeah definitely not from range. I believe they do more up close because more bullets are hitting a target area at one time building up pressure but I'm not absolutely sure. Still Alec just needs to wait till it's close and blast him from upclose. Which he's absolutely do to make sure he got something vital like wiring

Heh...maybe I did. Though, Nightmare is the only thing helping FNAF ATM, and well....

He's....he's a part of me.

Hey actually quick question,

is Nightmare BB a profile I can make??

Because id totally make that I just wouldn't know the tiering

Okay so uh...it just came to my attention that it didn't post my response to Arsenal.

Basically uh, I don't think bullets work like that, and couldn't Nightmare like hide behind something so that he wouldn't get heck of a lotta bullets in him? He's not stupid after all

Jackythejack said:
Okay so uh...it just came to my attention that it didn't post my response to Arsenal.
Basically uh, I don't think bullets work like that, and couldn't Nightmare like hide behind something so that he wouldn't get heck of a lotta bullets in him? He's not stupid after all
Hide behind what? Aren't they in Centeral Park?

There are things in Central Park yeah? It's not just a flat ground dude. That'd be a boring park.

Mothers are like trees and stuff there I'm almost certain

Back