• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah he's not stupid, but Alec is so much smarter. He isn't gonna Let NM get within range anyway.

I'm actually pretty sure they do work like that but since I'm not absolutely sure I'll drop it.

Pretty sure Alec can outmanoeuvre NM and aim for areas to exploit anyway. He could even aim for the eyes to be honest and that would pretty much doom NM

If he aims for the eyes then I mean...he also can't see nightmare anymore because he's invisible except for his eyes.

In fact couldn't Nightmare also like just...close his eyes?

Jackythejack said:
If he aims for the eyes then I mean...he also can't see nightmare anymore because he's invisible except for his eyes.
In fact couldn't Nightmare also like just...close his eyes?
Does he have eyelids? Also if he does that could he even see where he is going?

Yeah that's the thing^

Alec would absolutely do that. If NM has no eyes, it doesn't mean Alec doesn't know where NM is. NM will be blundering around hitting stuff in which Alec sees where he is and chips him down to the point he hits something vital

I mean...other animatronics can close their eyes to my knowledge I don't see why he wouldn't be the same. Also he could just...open them every couple of seconds before quickly closing them. It makes it so Alec wouldn't be able to see him

Okay, you want the bad guy? Fine then. I'll be maddened. As usual.

I mean, I don't care if the beast inside of me is being cured, I don't care!

He can but he needs his eyes open to actually see Alec though and to see where it's going. Plus Alec is smarter and the better fighter so he'd eventually outsmart the animatronic and hit it's eyes eventually

I still really think it does, especially at weaker points of the body like metallic joints and such but eh I've said what I have to say

Maybe at weaker points yeah, but Nightmare still has to be up close. Also it'd a bit difficult to see glowing eyes when it's light out yeah? I always kinda thought that was the case because...it's just light in more light. So at least Alec is going to have a hard time seeing it

Nightmare like most animatronic needs it's eyes to see, it'll close it when bullets come but Alec isn't gonna just keep shooting. Eventually Alec will be hiding and NM will have to open it's eyes to literally see everything and it gets shot out. Then it literally can't do much. Alec avoids everything with ease because it can't see anything and can see it coming since it will be hitting into trees and stuff constantly. Then Alec just needs to hit some joins to expose wiring and then just shut him down.

Welp, screw this. I'm done. I'm not debating. I already suck with life, so eh, what's the point?

Sorry. Had to let that out. I can't handle Bond winning against FNAF AGAIN.

To be fair it ain't Bond, and 007 gotna good loss against FNaF.

Though...I dunno I almost feel like a machine gun is a little unfair? He can accomplish the same with a pistol and a machine gun just seems like overkill

You know what, I think inconclusive may be better hereI think it depends on if Alec can permanently finish of NM. Everything else I said should work and Alec is definitely shooting out his eyes but maybe Alec can't finish it off permanently and it just ends with him just walking away and NM bumping into trees for hours. I honestly can't say 100% that he can. I think incon works if you guys agree with me

No no it's fair @Jack

I still think Alec can win but do I 100% believe he can permanently finish of Nightmare? I can't honestly say I do. In the end, NM needs eyes to see it's well established he can. Alec is smart enough and skilled enough to hit the eyes and then NM is basically out of it. However after that I can't say with absolute certainty Alec could finish it off and he'd probably stay there with it and wait for Mi6 reinforcements. So I think incon is very fair

Imagine if they just like

take Nightmare and just study him. But first they gotta catch him.

"Okay he's around here somewhere but the thing is bloody invisible I swear."

Then they look at Alec like he's crazy.

Until Nightmare bumps into an MI6 agents and rips them apart

Yeah, I can see that.

If they somehow are able to examine him.

I dunno, maybe they'd find out that he's just built on vengeance.

"Okay, he's somewhere, but it's invisible."

"I think he's gone ma-AUGH, AUUUGH, OOOOOOOOH SHI-"

"I'LL MURDER YOU! I'LL TEAR YOUR JUGULAR OUT YOUR A-"

and then, a few later

Back