• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zygarde speed upgrade.

Alright so under the speed section I see this [[1]]

yet he's only placed at sub-rel? Now this feat as it is already likely high sub-rel/Low relavistic and that this is 1% Zygarde. Meaning his speed is 100x faster aka FTL. 10% form is at least high relavistic/LS and 50% is FTL and 100% being FTL/FTL+

Don't think this should be accepted as a speed feat for those cells. Seems to me like these cells just got transported to that one spot, because it was time for those cells to fuse together to form Zygarde.

FTW395 said:
Don't think this should be accepted as a speed feat for those cells. Seems to me like these cells just got transported to that one spot, because it was time for those cells to fuse together to form Zygarde.
still can be counted as speed boost for the cells. Which is quite impressive travelling from one part of the world to another in a second.

@PencilSharpener1 in all Honestly this feature screams outlier, the cells are even too weak to fight, them being FTL would be kinda strange.

FTW395 said:
@PencilSharpener1 in all Honestly this feature screams outlier, the cells are even too weak to fight, them being FTL would be kinda strange.
Being unable to fight doesn't mean they can't be fast....

Didn't the Sub-Rel came from that?

Also, FTL? They at best came from the other side of the Earth, so FTL doesn't look factible

AidenBrooks999 said:
Didn't the Sub-Rel came from that?

Also, FTL? They at best came from the other side of the Earth, so FTL doesn't look factible
It likely isn't FTL. We may need someone to calc it.

@dragonmasterxyz Regular Zygarde doesn't scale to the Zygarde cells though, i terms of showcasing feats. This should be greatest as An outlier, because it makes no Sense for these individual cells to be rates atsuchsuch high speeds.

FTW395 said:
@dragonmasterxyz Regular Zygarde doesn't scale to the Zygarde cells though, i terms of showcasing feats. This should be greatest as An outlier, because it makes no Sense for these individual cells to be rates atsuchsuch high speeds.
It makes no sense to you. However, it is possible. And why would Zygarde not scale to his cells. They are still him. That's if they are FTL in the first place.

@dragonmasterxyz sorry autocorrect ruined some of the words in my previous post. What I'm trying to say is that this can be compared to the Master Roshi moon busting fiasco. We have a character massively stronger than Master Roshi who couldn't generate moon busting power at all. Hence it's considered An outlier. These Zygarde cells are Rel+, but does regular Zygarde have a feat that could support this?

@FTW395

Is not the same, Roshi was compared to another character

Here is like a transformation, except that is explicit said the Zygarde is slower than its cells, then he should be faster

Christ then Pokémon is almost immune to outliers,since no Pokémon scaled to another Pokémon and evolution scaling doesn't include outliers. Actually An outlier can still be applied to the same character, so this not being An outlier just because Zygarde is an "evolution" of his cells, is bullshit.

Well FTW calm down for one.

Secondly, did these guys show normal flight to be similar to this? If not, it could be a case like Goku's Spirt Bomb, in which multiple things gather at speeds MFTL+ but don't necessarily scale.

FTW395 said:
Christ then Pokémon is almost immune to outliers,since no Pokémon scaled to another Pokémon and evolution scaling doesn't include outliers.
Actually An outlier can still be applied to the same character, so this not being An outlier just because Zygarde is an "evolution" of his cells, is bullshit.
Okay you don't even know what you are talking about. Do you know how we scale pokemon? Do you? Have you been attending our multiple Pokemon threads? No. You only seem to appear to disagree with something or to ask for a downgrade.

Pokemon is not free from outliers hence why Hoopa's AP is not Low 2-C and Pikachu isn't High 6-C. Or Charizard isn't 6-B or 6-A. Or Rayquaza, Latios and Latias are not Low 2-C...

Heck if we wanted to talk about outliers then Claydol and a whole bunch of Pokemon would be Low 2-C for hurting Arceus. Ariados would be Mountain level for hurting Latios. Pikachu would be Mountain level for tieing with a Latios. Sceptile would be 6-B for defeating a Darkrai. So don't talk about stuff you know nothing about. It ticks me off.

SomebodyData said:
Well FTW calm down for one.
Secondly, did these guys show normal flight to be similar to this? If not, it could be a case like Goku's Spirt Bomb, in which multiple things gather at speeds MFTL+ but don't necessarily scale.
Here's the "feat"
Zygarde_speed.gif

Yeah that's definitely not normal.

Sorry guys, but this looks a lot like the Spirt Bomb comparison.

@SD Love how you used a perfect example for something I was trying (and failing) to explain with words.

Just gonna reopen for Cal's comment.

The fact that its sentient literally has nothing to do with the comparison just saying. Being alive or not wouldn't change the fact that Goku's energy cannot travel normally at MFTL+ in Z.

Actually gonna reopen one more time. I just realized that Zygarde, Xerneas and Yveltal are Sub-Relativistic because of this feat.

Cropfist said:
Why Xerneas and Yveltal scale to this if Zygarde is superior?
Not by much. And also 50% scaled to this and they are above 50% Zygarde. Also technically Zygarde is scaled to them. Just slightly greater.

SomebodyData said:
Just gonna reopen for Cal's comment.

The fact that its sentient literally has nothing to do with the comparison just saying. Being alive or not wouldn't change the fact that Goku's energy cannot travel normally at MFTL+ in Z.
Kinda would. Goku channels energy and has the energy move at that speed. For example, an iron filling is normally motionless, but actually moves when a magnet is near. Goku is the magnet and energy is the iron filling. In this case, sentient beings are responding to a signal and listening to instinct, come to said signal like a colony of ants. The two situations are nothing alike imo.

That... is not at all why Goku's Spirt Bomb doesn't count. It doesn't count since it is only via a special occasion that it could be MFTL+, similar to this which is shown extremely like your magnet comparison, only with sentient iron not that it matters. This is shown to be definitely not flight, heck they changed to some weird energy form in the process, so even if you wanted to argue that it does scale, it would have to be under this transformation while becoming energy or something.

I...don't follow. If being enveloped in a light doesn't make someone that speed, then Whis' feats should be noted as such.

They didn't just become enveloped in light, they literally transformed to balls of light then to beams on the gif? What are you talking about?

@Dragon no?

@Dragonmasterxyz Cal said they envelopped in light, I say you can clearly see them change into energy balls. They aren't just envelopped in light, they lose their form as well. Hence why they're balls of energy/light.

The real cal howard said:
I...don't follow. If being enveloped in a light doesn't make someone that speed, then Whis' feats should be noted as such.
what?

What has one thing make with the other

FTW395 said:
@Dragonmasterxyz Cal said they envelopped in light, I say you can clearly see them change into energy balls. They aren't just envelopped in light, they lose their form as well. Hence why they're balls of energy/light.
All we see is them glow and light envelops them. From what I see it could be both.

Back