• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
The fight takes place outside Night Raid's base. None of the members of Night Raid are around. Both are in character and they start five meters apart from each other. Whoever dies gets revived. (cuz I love them both)

Zoro: 2

Tatsumi: 2

Standard Battle Assumptions

This is Enies Lobby/Thriller Bark/Sabaody arc Zoro and Tatsumi with Incursio. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

>cuz I love them both

>Puts them in a death battle

Your love is very much screwed up~

Only invisibility (It's for a limited time and he can't mask his movements or presence. I believe Zoro displayed enhanced senses against Daz Bones so I'm not sure how useful this will be) and precognition (I'm not sure where this comes from but it's most likely minor stuff in the form of analysing body movement).

Well,Tatsumi has invisibility to dissapear from Zoro's sight and try a surprise attacks(not an easy task as he can't hide his presence) plus he has his armor which gives him an advantage when receiving damage so I will give him a win by a slight margin.

This is basically Wave (but with invincibility) Vs Zoro over again.

Tatsumi has the advantage in strength for being "at least town level, likely higher". But he still get overwhelmed by Zoro versatility with his hakis, air slashes and better skill.

Even with Invincibilty, Zoro still has precog, which can increase with the more killing intend of the opponent (Sounds familiar?), and Zoro seems to be more experience (Even when I never read OP) so he will be able to track Tats with or without the murderous aura.

Also about the precog, Tatsumi (And the other characters of AgK aside from Zank) doesn't have a justification for his precog, I read the manga and its never implied that the characters have that sort of abilitie.

So I go with Roro-pe-roro.

Oh! I just noticed that Tatsumi is "small town level" instead of "Town level"

Zoro has even more advantage now.

Both are small town level, however you made me realize something. This version of Zoro could still cut through steel and has Asura to use. With that being said I'll have to retract my vote and give it to Zoro

Back