• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He really doesnt my guy
He absolutely does.

In terms of combating I.R his feats are better as he can bypass the I.R of the likes of cephalopod Fishmen who have much, much superior I.R than what is humanly possible.

His Analytical Prediction is better than anything Ruby has come across, capable of reacting to FTE opponents and works on attacks that constantly change trajectory.

His dodging is much better, given that he can do what Ruby can do, if not better without the aid of a supernatural ability.

The only thing Ruby beats him in his versatility and maybe experience at this point. Ruby is not more skilled than Zoro in anyway shape or form Weekly. Nobody is going to support that notion.

Maria's Analytical Prediction doesn't even compare to Zoro's. She only has one form of Analytical Prediction that wasn't even shown to work on much faster enemies or attacks that change trajectories consistently.

Hell her I.R isn't even impressive given the fact it's simple muscle memory. Compare that to Zoro who was stomping a guy with 8x baseline I.R, being able to dodge and counter his attacks without getting tagged once.

Damn this just gets worse for Ruby since Maria doesn't even have Analytical Prediction, just I.R that Zoro laughs at with ease.

Also sorry but I gotta call BS on that RWBY scaling chain as well, as a lot of it is vague as **** (mainly the experience part which doesn't mean much in the long run unless we know what happened exactly during that time frame. Fighting for x amount of years isn't always impressive, matter of fact in most cases we ignore things like experience for skill feats, especially higher end ones.) and what's up with the cross scaling? I noticed you riding the Velvet part big time, which doesn't make much sense since Ruby wouldn't scale to Velvet's combat skill unless shes been shown to fight her and counter her copying Semblance.

Ruby might be better at fighting than Velvet but you can't scale Ruby to Velvet's copying ability unless she was shown to bypass it in combat, and FYI Velvet's copying isn't as impressive as it seems considering it's a byproduct of a supernatural ability that she wouldn't be able to use without a Semblance in the first place. She isn't Taskmaster who does this consistently without the aid of a supernatural power. He does it via sheer IQ, skill and his memory that he honed throughout the years. Velvet does it via a supernatural ability that she was born with, didn't work for to gain it nor can she spam it.

I mean yes, but you're the mrk here since that joke went way above your head.
The joke didn't go over my head, I got the joke, the point of the post was to reinforce your point that Weekly makes bad arguments by calling him a mrk.

Ain't gonna be no debunking, sorry to break it to ya.

Nobody in RWBY has I.R on the level that Zoro has bypassed casually and his Analytical Prediction is leagues better than anything Ruby has ever faced before.

I really don't understand how she even compares to Zoro cockblocking the octopus hentai dude with 8x IR shiz.

Like, Aura shit is pretty much useless when it comes to skill since you have midgets like Jaune having it, with most of the shiz just being experience, and the only thing that is mildly nice is mastering martial arts shittery with a glance. But that's just one thing, and Ruby herself cannot copy shit, and that doesn't mean she has better senses, better techniques, better **** than Zoro.

Like, Aura shit is pretty much useless when it comes to skill since you have midgets like Jaune having it
My mans, 'having aura' and 'being able to use aura in combat' are two very, very different things. Everything in RWBY has aura, only a single percentage of the population of the planet are actually skilled enough in combat to be able to use it in the way the main cast does (barriers, regen, senses, etc.). As for Jaune, he had years of combat training since the series started and his teachers were literally some of the most skilled fighters in the world.
with most of the shiz just being experience
They literally say multiple times in the show and guidebook that is requires combat skill
and the only thing that is mildly nice is mastering martial arts shittery with a glance. But that's just one thing, and Ruby herself cannot copy shit
Doesnt need to, she is more skilled than people who outskill that person. Thats like saying Captain America's feats of outskilling Taskmaster arent feats of skill because Cap cant copy every fighting style he sees
and that doesn't she has better senses
She has bypassed the senses of people with senses comparable to Zoro actually

Doesnt need to, she is more skilled than people who outskill that person. Thats like saying Captain America's feats of outskilling Taskmaster arent feats of skill because Cap cant copy every fighting style he sees
No that Analogy fails big time because Cap was the one who directly overpowered Tasky's copying via sheer skill and creative thinking. Ruby never fought Velvet and I'm pretty sure Velvet was never skill stomped by anyone while she was copying their movements.
She has bypassed the senses of people with senses comparable to Zoro actually
No. Nobody in RWBY has Analytical Prediction close to Zoro's before.

Zoro can sense abstract shit like curses that he had no idea about previously, fight with vast amount of blood loss and blindness, Vibrations in the air, sense inanimate objects that have no form of Life force, etc.

Ruby never fought Velvet and I'm pretty sure Velvet was never skill stomped by anyone while she was copying their movements.
She did actually in the novel, and yes she was, again in the novel, in her fight with Nebula. Nebula then lost to Scarlet David, Scarlet lost to Sun, and Ruby is >>>>>>>>> Sun skill-wise.
No. Nobody in RWBY has Analytical Prediction close to Zoro's before.
Not even gonna bother answering this part here, im already getting an entire term paper of my own written up to debunk that claim, though scans of what youre arguing so i have a better idea of what youre arguing would be nice

She did actually in the novel, and yes she was, again in the novel, in her fight with Nebula. Nebula then lost to Scarlet David, Scarlet lost to Sun, and Ruby is >>>>>>>>> Sun skill-wise.
Uhh that doesn't tell me much about the context, I seriously doubt it was just "LOL Ruby skill stomps Nebula." also gonna hard disagree with Ruby being more skilled than Sun whenever they're entirely different combatants who fight with different weapons.
Not even gonna bother answering this part here, im already getting an entire term paper of my own written up to debunk that claim
I doubt that but okay. 👍 namely since I'm pretty sure there aren't any RWBY characters who actually have Analytical Prediction.
though scans of what youre arguing so i have a better idea of what youre arguing would be nice
It's already in his profile bby.

Uhh that doesn't tell me much about the context, I seriously doubt it was just "LOL Ruby skill stomps Nebula." also gonna hard disagree with Ruby being more skilled than Sun whenever they're entirely different combatants who fight with different weapons.
Ruby and co. beat the Ace Ops, Sun has not displayed that level of skill yet. Its pretty cut and dry that she is more skilled.
I doubt that but okay. 👍 namely since I'm pretty sure there aren't any RWBY characters who actually have Analytical Prediction.
My mans, even pre-volume 1 Yang was using analytical prediction in her fight against the malachite twins lol
It's already in his profile bby.
Where?

I think it would be best if weekly posts scans from the light novels as I'm pretty sure no one here (zoro suporters) knows about the light novels

Ruby and co. beat the Ace Ops, Sun has not displayed that level of skill yet. Its pretty cut and dry that she is more skilled.
And how exactly does that allow you to scale Ruby above Sun? To be frank your scaling here isn't very concrete and feels more like you making things up as we go here. Ruby never beat Ace Ops by herself so that right there makes the feat much less impressive than your making it out to be.
My mans, even pre-volume 1 Yang was using analytical prediction in her fight against the malachite twins
I'm not your man buddy!

Funnily enough Yang doesn't even have Analytical Prediction on her profile.
Under his intelligence section, give it a read as most if not all his feats are listed there.

Believe I'm still waiting on that Ryuko Matoi resistance to Information Analysis CRT lol.
I'll get to that eventually lol, had to help out with some WoW stuff due to the recent Death Battle, then helping clean up overwatch, then fully dedicating to revising RWBY, then ill get to the odds and ends stuff

Back