• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So basically this is the same as the Luffy fight but Zoro is more skilled then Luffy and has zero blunt resistance.

Cap is, in my opinion, the more skilled of the two, see here https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...aptain_America_-_The_Living_Legend:_A_Tribute

Now due to the AP gap, with Zoro being well above 532 Tons while Cap is 333 and not casual mind you, he's not doing a huge amount of damage with the majority of his strikes.

His main source of attack is going to be throwing his shield or hitting him with the sharp edges of the shield in CQC, before someone elaborates on whether or not Zoro can disarm or catch the shield or slice of aside, he can't, Cap has two countermeasures in the form of an attached wire and a magnet.

I'd give it to Cap more often then not, his skill, shiekd and his edges attacks with it can eventually wear down Zoro as time goes on.

Zoro has incredible endurance and pain tolerance, but I think Caps decades of experience and superior skill let's him take the win FRA

Schnee One said:
Now due to the AP gap, with Zoro being well above 532 Tons while Cap is 333 and not casual mind you, he's not doing a huge amount of damage with the majority of his strikes.
Zoro is now around 447 Tons, not 532 Tons anymore.

I don't think he above it, he either around it or backscaling, but you're right it doesn't change much about the AP gap. Just want to clear any outdated info when possible

I think I'll give this one to Cap FRA who, mind you, looks as if he is attempting to intitate the "Shoot"

Luffy was only able to stalemate the Cap with the stat difference AND his Blunt Force Resistance. Zoro isn't doing it better than him.

Cap FRA.

Cap 5

Zoro 0

Sorry, everyone is talking about Cap vs Luffy but I didnt see the thread (I assume it never concluded?). I had no idea when creating this match.

Something must have happened because in Cap's there is only his fight with Iron Man.

Zoro can one-shot characters around his AP, as with Daz Bonez since the only reason he last long as he did because he was made of metal and the moment that Zoro figures out how to cut it was the moment Daz got cut and lost.

In this match, unless Zoro gets rid of his shield, he won't last long. He also has to deal with CA's precognition which allow him to instinctively react to his attacks, I don't how effective Breath of All Things would have in dealing with this. Captain America wins this 8-9/10.

There's like two other wins I need to add to Caps file

Including his fight with Evee and The Predator

Back