• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shouldn't Ringo have a range listed for his revolver?

Also you might wanna specify a better range so they don't get started 4km away with no reasonable way to hurt each other.

Uh, yeah, whoops, but I don't think said range would be anything surprising. I'll update with a better starting range.

The revolver actually has a stated effective range for where the shots proceed to no longer become lethal and can be tanked. I'll check.

So would this be like a SBR Johnny Joestar vs Ringo duel? Also one of the links justifying Ringo's reaction speeds links to bato.to which is dead still

Also nice match, interesting looking character too, is it a good series?

Also though her profile says she likes a fair skill based fight would she use her time manipulation powers if she saw Ringo using time reversal?

Bedroombedrock said:
Also nice match, interesting looking character too, is it a good series?

Also though her profile says she likes a fair skill based fight would she use her time manipulation powers if she saw Ringo using time reversal?
It is :3

She would use her powers. She used her powers to keep a dude incapacitated in midair to stop him interfering, used her powers to chase a dude down, and used her powers once the tides turned against her in battle.

I think it's safe to say that she'd prefer a "skill-based fight" if it was agreed to, but if it wasn't she'd use her powers, and if things would start to look bad for her she'd use her powers.

This is kinda tough, on the one hand Ringo has 8-C dura so her conventional weapons won't hurt him much if at all. But at the same time she has some insta death (I assume) dura negating bullets. Does she use those often or does she age people back or forward in a pinch? And how fast is it? If not and it isnt stupid fast I might give it to Ringo for simply being able to land a killing shot faster with Mandom

Bedroombedrock said:
So would this be like a SBR Johnny Joestar vs Ringo duel? Also one of the links justifying Ringo's reaction speeds links to bato.to which is dead still
Nice catch, I'll fix it.

@Bedroom I don't quite know a general way to describe all her appearances, so I'll give a quick rundown of the times we've seen her:

• She's interrogating a dude, doesn't use abilities and just threatens him and heads out once she gets the info.
  • Uses her ability to timestop a bunch of bullets around a dude, before firing them all at once. She doesn't make any of these instakill, she just wants to incap and take an item.
  • Dude refuses to give her an item, so she de-ages him into a baby so she can easily just take the item.
  • She ***** with a dude who's trying to hurt her by stopping his process of falling.
  • Percy tries to shoot her, she uses her ability to grow a tree under Percy's gun, knocking it into Zora's hands for her to age into rust.
  • She uses her ability to grow a tree underneath her, launching her to chase after a dude.
  • She timestops a bunch of bullets in the forest ahead of time to be released later (probably not very combat applicable).
  • When it looks like she'll lose and she's lost her guns, she steals a sword and makes it instakill.
In most of these situations she's been basically toying with people, but even this can lead to incap/disarming. But she seems to leave dura negating bullets for a pinch.

Actually, now that I think about it this might be unfair if she can just stop Ringo's bullets in midair...

Ringo uses a 1874 Colt 45, it's most effective range is sub 20m.

Back