• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
The most dangerous irony is, people are angry with others because of their own incompetence.
~ Amit Kalantri​
----
"Doctor Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporateeeeeeeeed!"

"Haha! Perry the Platypus! You made it just in time for-....You're not Perry." He looked at the zombie platypus lumbering towards him. "Well, I guess I didn't have to do this to Perry." He then grabs his gun-inator and blasts the platypus' head off.

"Welp, that was disappointing." He then got a paper airplane launched into his face. "What's this? 'Dear Doof, we are launching an all out attack on your house. Sincerely, the zombies'. I don't live in a house-" Just then, something burst through Doof's building.

What seemed to be a giant robot with spider-like legs. "Gwahahahahahahahaha! Your time is up, Doof!" Said somebody. Zomboss jumped out of the mech as he then grabbed a laser gun. "Oh, yeah!? I have one better!" He then grabbed a laser gun off his own. "The laser gun-inator!"

8-B vs 8-C, but the 8-C has 8-A durability.

Speed Equal.

Both are in-character.

Battle is in Doof's tower.

Both have a laser gun.

Doof has the copyandpaste-inator.

Zomboss has some prior info on what Doof can do.

Who wins?

Zomboss: 1

Doofenshmirtz: 5

Rick Sanchez: 0

Music

ZombossvsDoofenshmirtz

Christian Higdon said:
Let's say he has access to any inator he chooses.
That's... really vague... That means he could have access to any and all inators that he's ever built within his tower.

Yep. That's what I meant.

Well, I mean, Doof regularly goes for one inator at a time.

Don't recall, but it says that the All-Purpose Inator can do anything most his other inators can except one.

GojiBoyForever said:
Dunno this seems like a stomp Zomboss can't reallt do anything here.
Given Zomboss' 8-A durability, it's far more likely that he'll end Doof before Doof can end him.

Christian Higdon said:
What about the TikTok Girl Destroyer tho?
Brat Begone-inator works perfectly!

Or he could use the Changenator-inator to replace every Hit or Miss tiktok with Christian Ricardo

Right, back on topic.

Though Zomboss has the durability advantage by a HUGE margin, I'm willing to say that Doofenshmirtz, with the All-Purpose-Inator (if that's what we're giving him), has more than enough hax to pull a win.

Basically the same story with that inator then. A group of Doofenshmirtz gang up and kick the hell out of Zomboss

If this is the case I'd give it to Zomboss. With his prior knowledge and genius intellect he would see what is spawning all the Doofs and try and find a way on the machine to get rid of the clones. Mid-Diff.

Isn't Doofenshmirtz like, at least 17 times more stronger than Zomboss? His 8-A is baseline, so it is not that hard to bypass it, but Zomboss can barely hurt Doof. But he has Mind Manip

Back