• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombie Superman VS Monkey Superman

Are you sure that Super Brainz's Cut Down to Size works on organisms different from plants and fungi?

And Monkey Temple has to use absorbsion in order to maintain its existance. Pretty sure he's gonna start with that.

The absorbsion is the deathhax. The Sun God uses this the moment you upgrade to it. That sounds like a "Leading move" to me.

Don't you have to be close to the temple to actually be effected by it though? Nothing stops him from ranging him. And should cut down be used. That's basically a one shot move

Cut down only works on things significantly weaker than Super Brainz (I mean 8-C plants, here). It happens within the temple's range, and even if Super Brainz is outside of said range the Temple still fires boarderline danmaku.

As soon as the temple comes into existence, it starts with absorption, and going by SBA Super Brains should be in its range.

The Smashor said:
Cut down only works on things significantly weaker than Super Brainz (I mean 8-C plants, here). It happens within the temple's range, and even if Super Brainz is outside of said range the Temple still fires boarderline danmaku.
Huh.

@The Calaca

He can't use it on heros, for example. If a normal, 8-C plant has enough health, they also are immune to it.

What makes you say it only works on weaker beings? Cause if it's only cause he has used it on them, that wouldn't be a valid reason. Unless a higher being can actually resist them

Wait, it's from a card game? Weird. Didn't know that. Well Alrighty. I'll your word for it since I don't entirely know myself

Instead of stubbornly claiming such thing, link the threads. You're not allowed to vote in your own threads since it shows your bias and most likely your intention when creating the thread.

Now what I see, supebrainz has a victory condition here really, super monkey can simply kill him with his manipulation of death and being that he is a leading attack, I doubt very much that he can even do anything.
Besides that your manipulation of death works with beings that are not towers or dead living in this case?

but with zombies, that's why we don't consider death hax's of superbrainz only effective with plants.
And as I said supebrainz has a way to win?

@Solo

Speed is equal, so that entire rant is pointless.

It is true that Brainz has dura neg. Super's is literally it's leading move and dosn't require Super to attack their enemy first.

True Sun God is stronger than Legend of the Night, who can also create psudo black holes. The black hole you speak of probably dosn't qualify for a real black hole.

Back